Get married

>get married
>100% sure it will last so on the Ketubah(Jewish Marriage contract) put that she would get 75% if we divorced out of a joke since we were both poor
Now she's leaving me and wants 75% of my crypto. Which is worth at 150k After taxes.

Larp no ones this stupid

larp. nobody is that stupid. and on here no-one is jewish or would openly admit it because of all the antisemitism and hate

>telling people about crypto
you normans deserve everything

Trade it all for monero give her 1 ether and say that the rest got hacked on mew, now is the perfect time dont let that hoe thake your gains

>implying she didn't knew what's up from the start.

She played you good.

Admit it, she's impressive.

>Jews jewing Jews
Oy vey thanks op made my morning. Also, gas yourself.

>antisemitism and hate
kek jews are the masochist religion why else would they make themselves into the victim literally all throughout history
jewesses get wet from antisemites

There is no way anyone would agree to 75%, that's just dumb. Even if you don't expect it to fail, 50/50 is the most you'd ever do. But if you didn't expect it to fail why would you even specify an amount?

They unironically deserve it, they really cannot help themselves, real Holocaust soon.

I can put you in the gas chamber if you want.

Kek

Send it all to me and I'll give it back when the divorce has gone through

You got kiked my friend

>on Veeky Forums
>trusts women enough to give her three quarters of his fortune to them in the event of a divorce.
>Jewish
>not already rich

nice larp faggot.

You jewed yourself? That's impossible

Was your father a gentile? Are you a convert?

mfw jews even jew eachother
>muh holocaust
if you dont stop this pussyfooting for real youre gonna see a REAL HOLOCAUST basicly the whole middle east is about to jump israel for good if it werent big daddy USA protecting them lmao

>A jew trusting a jew

I don't really believe it

Just - don't?

You don't own any crypto you got hacked.

>a kike signing away 75% of his shit
You could at least fucking try you faggot

Maybe his Jew power level is so high he can't help it.

qed
you racist needs should go the fuck back to pol
i wish there weren't only exclusively cunts on this board

Calm down Shlomo, if you leave early you'll be fine.

neets
auto-correct

Go back to Redd*t

faggot

>put that she would get 75% if we divorced out of a joke

>put that she would get 75% if we divorced out of a joke
>of a joke

you're a sucker and she knew it when she married you.

>jew gets jewed
lmao

We all know who Hitler (a jew) incinerated

>(a jew)
Don't believe their lies.

>antisemitism and hate
Nice control words, wow. Sure is so anti and hate to point out ownerships of finance, media, and ethnicity of journos writing anti-white articles while if cornered by right they suddenly tweet out fellow white people or if cornered from left they cry antisemitism and identify as jew, and how bolsheviks were almost entirely jews and how 1918 german communist revolution attempt was entirely led by jews, and how very same jew journalist who writes israel's jewness is non negotiable laments of horrors of whites wanting ethnostate, and list goes on and on and on so much it's ridiculous

"hate" and "antisemitism" are stupid control words designed to shut. down. goy. who. thinks.

Thats pol user

Israel has the atom user, MAD ensures no one can fuck with them that way.

Wait is a religious contract enforceable? Where do you live.

this. they're behind most of the /pol/ banter. two sides of the same shekel

>two sides of the same shekel

>put it all in monero
>i accidentally the wrong wallet