Did we not say "Hodl and you shall be rewardened?"

Did we not say "Hodl and you shall be rewardened?"
Did we not plead with you to join us on the Ark, for your own good?
Do you still expect us to be so forgiving of your mistakes after we were turned aside so many times?
Goodbye my friends, it is time for us to leave.
Come my hodling brethren, a new world sings for us and we must heed its call.

I was literally hours away from dropping this shitcoin.

Any idea why it's pumping?

30bucks eoy. easy.

I tried father, I told them about the positive MACD & RSI trends, I shouted out about ascending triangles, but, still, they sneered, they were blinded by the green candles. Forgive them Father.

Yet, there is still time, we will find resistance in the 63 - 66k range, then push up to 78k.

You still have time to board, the rains have started, don't get washed away.

>Any idea why it's pumping?
Grossly underpriced for too long

The Lord wills it.

Sad that I sold 90% of my sats on jan 1 @ $7

is there any point in buying back now?

This will go to to 200k sat before it corrects. 3x from here.

Normally I'd say don't chase pumps, but this is ARK we're talking about. It's been artificially surpressed for so long who knows where it'll end.

Monero is also probably not passing .03. That said I'm still holding mine and not trading it into Ark or anything.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an ARKie.

Top 10 coin EOY screencap this

thanks, just bough 100k

>63-66k range
What did you mean by that

Holy fuck, could you imagine?

11 DOLLAR HOLY FUCK

0.00066 btc

>Feel the fomo, sell eng to buy it
>suddenly the biggest sell wall I've ever seen
A-am I gonna make it lads?

If we can eat through this 50+ btc sell wall on bittrex we might see 10k sats or something

nvm it's only 30+ btc now

Have faith, this wall shall crumble before us.
Ark shows us the way.

JOSHUA GIVE US YOUR STRENGTH

Reminder that walls mean fucking nothing during real pumps. I watched a 300 XMR wall that had been sitting in the same spot for 2 days get eaten in one fucking bite earlier.

Oh ok so when someone is talking about range they are always talking Bout bitcoin then?
So 100k range =. 001?
Extremely new to the whole cyrptocurrencies world.

I got in 24 hours ago. Thanks team ARC!

>Tfw missed the eng pump because I was listening to Veeky Forums
fucking deluded arkies

Pretty much. A lot of alts are only bought/sold in btc, so rather than looking at the usd price most people look at the price in satoshis. If you win is usd but lose in sats, you might as well have just kept your money in btc after all

I miss this.

$30 EOY, let's do this fellow Arkies. Can't wait for those sweet 200% gains.

Should I still hodl? It seems to be going down a little on shitrex

I really hope I didnt get JUST'd by arkies

just hodl xd

We just getting started

Wow a 3x and all it took was 7 months congrats guys you deserve it