Help a poor depressed noob out Biz. I've lost 20% of my money since I started buying coins. What should I do...

Help a poor depressed noob out Biz. I've lost 20% of my money since I started buying coins. What should I do? I'm waiting for another TRX moon to sell off this shit coin.

>7 coins
Thats where you fucked up

>I'm waiting for another TRX moon to sell off this shit coin
Sorry bud, never going to happen. People like you are the reason people make money at the top.
Apart from that, sell Ripple and put it into every other coin you have there and hold it for a while. You'll be fine, just relax.

Your assuming all your coins are going to be in the green to make a profit

which coins should I get rid of?

Get rid of all go 50% opus 50% snov.

>fomo’d on ripple

Ouch.

None, I would just holdand eat the loss.

There’s a good chance VEN and FUN could carry you.

Sell that Ripple trash and buy UFR

Cut your losses. The hodl meme only works if you bought low, it went high and it dipped.

Buying high before it bleeds out, ala Ripple is not a hodl situation. Sell your losses and buy something that is going to go up.

5% in fun

What an absolute funlet.

Ripple is speaking at CES today. Think that might drive the value up?

care to explain why?
People said the same thing to be regarding XLM and verge a few months ago. "It'll never hit 5 cents (verge), it'll never hit 50 cents (xlm)!"

Just jump on UFR, it has shown consistent growth. You can sell all your coins, put that $900 into UFR right now and expect at least 4x gains in less than a month.

This. You don't have enough capital to diversify. Consolidate into one coin and consider adding another coin when your initial coin 1.5-2x.

>not holding any UFR
No wonder you're losing money.

Maybe this shit just isnt for you.

It is nearly impossible to lose money, unless you fomo and panic like crazy.

Don't diversify. if any of your coins moon the best you'll do is make $50

when you have a small amount, do your research and go all in on one coin. that way if you see it falling you can sell without having to do hundreds of transactions.

a 20% loss isn't the end of the world.

DBC and KCS is all you need my friend.

What exchange?

also you have to pay fees on your sells, so if you have a million coins that is going to have a bigger effect on your gains.

100% on BAT retard

It's clear that you jump on the latest Veeky Forums trend as it's already at the peak. Just hold on and you'll be fine. Might be a bit boring for a week or two though.

Okay thinking of consolidating into ICX, XLM, NEBL, NEO and FUN. Thoughts?

the thing with Veeky Forums is that you can actually gain profits with the big shills (ark, link, req, salt, bat) if you do your own research

Hodl doesn't work with shilled shitcoins

Oh OP I also bought a bunch of Tron and Ripple. I think I'm fucked. I'm so mad and disappointed - to the tune of like $20k. Each morning I wake up and hope that God will toss me a bone and he never does. I wish it would just plummet to 0 rather than bleed my soul dry as it thus far has seen fit to do thus far.

Most the new biz r noobs. So you're asking other noobs for advice.

If I were you I would play it safe and hold until you make above your losses back the sell. This could take months. Don't get distracted with the moon missions, because they are risky. You might need the experience and the luck to succeed that you probably don't have now.

I'm a fan of ICX and NEO. ICX has their mainnet launching on the 24th and is expected to steadily climb until then. NEO has a lineup of ICOs for 2018 and is holding a Microsoft sponsored contest. Don't know much about the others.

This. Both gonna be huge gainers in 2018. NEO 1k+

This

Definitely XLM, with the current dip and Fairx approaching it is the prime time to accumulate. I would say hop on ARK as well, but it's about to break $10 and you'll just drown with the rest.

Take a look if you're interested in not losing any more money...
discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

You bought only shitcoins with no substance. Try better coins

If anything you should be accumulating more TRX

don't OP whatever you do don't go into discord grps

lol wish someone told me that at the start