Killing myself because of ripple

Went all in ATH. Then coinbase fucked me. Fuck life. Bye forever.

send me your coinz pls. also stream your suicide

can i get your xrp

Yeah blame coinbase poorfag

everyone on here knows cRIPPLE is a govt plot to take btc away from the shaky hands of the middle class.

Why would you buy ripple at an ATH? Please explain your logic to us before ending it all.

is XRP worth holding? serious question.

>ripple
>all in
>ATH
>coinbase

you sure you won't just fuck up your sudoku too OP?

this!
and also this. tell us bout your shit?

kek'd heartily

Bye.

Yes, it's big advantage is its "hackproof", which will become important later this year

thanks for 10x:ing my net worth user

>Yes, it's big advantage is its "hackproof"
and how is this different from BTC, ETH, XMR... ?

This is why I normally should not fucking jump into crypto trading on the words of fucking Veeky Forums. Instead you should spend a few weeks researching that companies are investing in seeing what technology or Services they provide instead of just going off some fucking weak ass tips.
Do you notice how big is says nothing when they're fucking bag holding shit is going down?

may i suggest a purchase of kill yourself coin before you go?

With jews you lose, you get what you deserve for going against crypto and buying a false god.

>weeks

You needa fucking hour of google search

Nigger everybody told you here not to buy anti-crypto normie shitcoing like ripple. Where were you lurking?

it will take 3-6 months until xrp gets from 'muh banks norm coin bullshit jews reeeeee' to 'oh wtf shit is it to late to buy before 10 bucksssssss?
goooood times

there is not a digital asset or domain that's hack proof.

Weak hands, OP. I really think this will see a decent moon in the future, but with all the shit that's happened this week, Ripple just naturally had to dip. Half of it was panic due to the Korean exchanges being delisted from market cap

Normies, amiright?

topkek

agreed. i absolutely hate ripple and the idea behind it but i put 25% of my portfolio into it because i think it's gonna moon again

Is now a good time to get some? I figured a hundred bucks and hold can't hurt

>buying (((Ripple)))
You deserve it, stupid goy

is ripple the only coin with a true value of 0?

Just hold for 5 months.

When you kill yourself you will just become born again and relive your entire miserable life from the beginning all over again.
See you in the next life, user.

literally all crypto nerds are against this coin and claim its shit

We have reached peak r*ddit with this comment. Seriously go back and kill yourself.

Yea, amazing how dumb buyers are.

If you buy XRP or TRON your a fuckin normie and you will continue you get burned over and over again. STAY OUT OF CRYPTO

REEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEE

Death has become me. kek eternal +1 xp

If you are going to pull out at least send me some

>literally less than seven days since ATH
>Freaks out when it dips

Fucking wait you wet tissue handed faggot

Serves you right.
Bye bye.

>Muh BTC

> gets into crypto
> manages to get cucked by banks
yeah ... um...