What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

consolidating phase

Alts are taking the market. They are stronger in tech and more profitable for investors. But buttcoin has actual use now. It functions as interim currency between your cash and alts. But this will also eventually be over as ETH will complete on that too.

Buttcoin will wander around 14k for while and slowly melt though under 10k this year.

TOP 3 at EOY
1- XLM
2- XRP
3- ETH

Just taking a small nap here and there to let the altcoins grow.

how the fuck does it act as interim currency between my cash and alts? If I want to send BTC to an exchange it takes like 6 months fuck that shit. I just buy ETH and send that now instead.

45 dollar transaction fees
2 day coin limbo
Being taken over by the banks.

Thats like having AIDS, Ebola and MS at the same time.

will LN fix this?

Looks like a head and shoulders forming..

this could get ugly quickly

It's the base currency for the majority of trading pairs.

Just one of them. So you are still stuck with AIDS and MS.

Being a sleeping giant right now. More mainstream support and actual utilization of LN are the only things I can imagine pumping it at this point. There's too much new money in it for a catastrophic dump though... idk though.

I switched my BTC stack to ETH even though I should have done this 2 weeks ago. My timing feels horrible right now, but I'm hoping in the bigger picture it's the right move. I'm worried about BTC with the Chinese mining situation.

If the LN starts looking realistic, I may switch back to BTC for my long hodl stack.

Depends on when it shows up. It may hit 25k or so before people realize its garbage. But if it shows up before mid-summer, it wont save Bitcoin.

Are you saying it needs to show up sooner than mid-summer?

>But if it shows up before mid-summer, it wont save Bitcoin.

>TOP 3 at EOY
>1- XLM
lmao

Top 3 EOY
Bitcoin - never doubt the king
Ethereum
Monero

Why do people still think that LN is some magic solution to BTC's problems?

yes. the chinese mining situation. be afraid. sell me your btc now.

They hold bags and hold hope they will be able to sell those bags.

Can it moon already

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

moon? its gonna get corrected to 13k sooner than you imagine

There aren't always eth/shitcoin currency pairs

There are on any decent exchange worth using to trade shitconis. Arbitrage and gateways not included.

been hodling this shitcoin for 2 months and it not mooning shit fuck this pajeet shitscam dickfuck coin

Bitcoin is the reserve currency of the altcoin market. At the moment we are in a store of value phase. This is necessary in order to give altcoins some breathing room, we don't want to end this overnight by deploying lightning network now shall we?

Once the party is over, we are going to reach for the moon. Be careful to not miss the moon by holding some alt bag won't you?

this

Why else than for buying drugs would you even invest in bitcoin in the first place?

this man gets it as well

It's been a decent money multiplier.

Honestly, IDGAF what this bloated, Blockstream controlled dinosaur does. It's not affecting my alts, so it's free to dump as much as possible.

The market needs to realize that much better tech exists, and there are much more democratic ways of "storing value" in digital currency (not to imply that Bitcoin is a currency anymore).

Letting Lightning nodes compete to provide the cheapest and fastest centralized transaction service isn't what I would call a solution. It just opens the door to more centralization of the network as big money gets involved and dominates the market.

Just look at all of the corporate consolidation we have today in the United States. Most major industries are dominated by a handful of companies. Why do think applying the same market principles to Bitcoin won't result in monopolies/oligopolies taking over the Lightning network?

>dinosaur
>I like my coins new not mature

You don’t understand the bigger picture user. Newness is not a virtue in this game.

fellow Veeky Forumsraelis join our discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

If bitcoin dies, we're all fucked.

>there are much more democratic ways of "storing value" in digital currency
No other coin is even close to having the consensus value that bitcoin does.

That's a very valid point. Still, I believe that Bitcoin is working to undermine its very own ideology and shows no signs of slowing down.

I agree. I just wish it had better leadership.

LIGHTNING ISN'T COMING

CORE MIGHT RAISE BLOCKSIZE IN DESPARATION THOUGH BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE

Its to late, They already did Segwit, which has been a complete disaster. What are they doing to do, roll it back to Bcash? Then you end up with two identical Bitcoins, one costs 2-3k and one costs 8-10k.

How is dPOS not better for the community and more democratic?

Satoshi wont let it die. No worries.
Invest in Satoshi today, be a millionaire EOY.

>Segwit, which has been a complete disaster.

Yes 1mb blocks are retarded. BCH fags are right about this.

>It functions as interim currency between your cash and alts.
There is ETH and and NEO now, 40-50yo wagecucks that want in on that quick rich scheme buy btc, hodl for months and see their value drop, too scared to tell their wifes they keep hodling in the hope it will rise someday, nobody else buys it anymore

I agree. And I also believe that they were very wrong to start a coup to try to get their way. Dividing a community that already can't come to a consensus is a terrible long term plan.

It's starting to look pretty realistic from where I'm sitting.

Do those pricks do anything? What's the last thing they've developed. Fix this shit you virgins! My momey is getting less and less!

>him

It's useless, even normies know now. Lightning is going to be a year late to save it. The market cap is under top 10 coins is going to pass btc mcap by end of week, end of month at the latest.

I used to think this, but seeing it lose its marketcap and ETH still on the rise, I think we could stand a chance.

Don't miners stand to profit more if they drag their feet?

>Chad
>Gets insulted because somebody calls his coin bcash

Yeah, pitiful.

Here is LukeJR Core Dev explaining his vision for BTCs future:
youtube.com/watch?v=YmF79Zn6-bk

Not in the long term. If nobody uses BTC, then miners don't make anything.

>doesnt give a fuck about reddit faggots hating him
>goes on national TV and says insider trading is a non crime
>invests millions in funny internet money in 2011
>sells explosives on the internet

CHAD

Miners have been the strongest voices in favor of scaling. But redit faggots were triggered and racist because OH NO 30% OF MINERS ARE EVIL CHINKS