ENG partnership

blog.enigma.co/enigma-and-ethlend-partner-to-bring-secret-contracts-to-decentralized-lending-5d983dc6dc0d

>discuss

checkout those double dubs

dubs of truth

just unironically bought 20k worth of LEND

Decentralized processing of credit cards -- holy shit
>Using Enigma’s secret contracts—smart contracts that keep sensitive data encrypted at all times—credit data on ETHLend will be processed and used in a decentralized ecosystem while using the off-chain Enigma Network, bringing more trust and security for users of the ETHLend dApp.

Allowing lenders will be able to use catalyst for lending and collateral management strategies -- that's pretty cool
>Moreover, ETHLend lenders will be able to use Enigma | Catalyst to devise lending and collateral management strategies by using user-curated data. Catalyst is Enigma’s platform for data-driven cryptoasset trading and investment that is built on their secure cryptofinancial data marketplace. This will help expand the ETHLend lending ecosystem by allowing for better financial management of funds.

OP double dubs + green ID + Enigma partnership that demonstrates perfect use cases for the protocol and catalyst
>We going to at least $8 tonight nigmas
>Strap in the GainCube is ready to go

Good news hopefully ENG breaches 7 dollars now.

lol, after boxmining puts out a vid on this project we're looking at $12

Wow eng and lend about to X2 minimum

Haven't looked into LEND, but ENG is a solid project that I've been watching for awhile

Airdrop coming up also OP free LEND for anyone with Eidoo, just download the app and make backup, you don't even have to deposit or anything.

Fun times ahead for LENDers

>this

>updates from the Enigma project from Big Boss Guy Zyskind himself
I don't want to get my hopes up, but since Guy is the one doing the video and giving the updates when previously they just have Tor (marketing) do it. I feel like he could be dropping something juicy.

>used my tron gains to put 5k into ENG
I knew this was the right move. See you on Pluto.

shit coin
sell fast
not even oceans arent deep enough for this

no ENGers btfo, this is just the first out of hundreds of partnerships

>retard
>disregard

So which one to go all in on? Lend or eng?

Probably ENG as it's not just one thing
LEND is just one thing that will run on the ENG network

ENG

NOM NOM NOM

whys there always so much sell pressure on this coin

god damn potatos just let it moon

Yep.
These guys haven't even dropped the big ones, yet.

how high do you guys think lend will go bc of this?

hmmmmmm. I may throw some money at eng

Tick tock, every second you wait the more you will regret it.

jokes on you I bought in at 5.60 yesterday I'm just trying to still the coin some more. see you on the moon brother

Bump cause doubles

I went all in. See you on the moon bro!

Nice, bought half my stack at 2.20~ and the rest and 4.8