Best advice of your life right here

Ok guys. This is the last time I'll give you the best advice of your life.

Got a job that you hate? Just want more time to live life to the fullest?

I have an easy solution for you.

Buy CoinonatX (XCXT)
> Available in Cryptopia and CoinExchange

Why should you buy?

Well for starters the market cap is a measly ~4 million $. This coin has same really solid tech behind it:

> POS
> Masternodes
> lighting fast transactions
> X11 algo

Also the reason you're seeing this accumulation pattern is simple. This coin was dead. Now the community took over the coin (booming discord & telegram btw)
The work is done by 5 very active and experienced developers. They have made a new wallet, enchanced the POS protocol & improved the nodes.
There are 600 MasterNodes so the network is one of the fastest in the entire crypto scene.

After the community takeover they have already made a new website (community.coinonatx.com), are currently creating a whitepaper & roadmap which are both coming soon.
This coin will organically grown at this same rate it has for the past week for at least until summer. We're looking at a product that by it's tech alone should be 100 mil market cap.

100mil is a given for this project, yet it would still give you 25x returns on investment.

There has never been a better time get invested in a project at the ground level. You simply cant lose with this. The community support & growth alone will put this at > 30 mil.

Thank me later

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Ramsay09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea man, my money is on this. Good profits so far and still holding since this thing is gonna booM!

Sweet post bro.

Been looking at this project for a while too (after I saw the community takeover in bitcointalk). Looks really solid and very under the radar atm.

This is my freedom fund right here. 100mil market cap by summer.

yes! no way this doesn't grow, easy 10x. count me in

Seems like someone knew about this

Gonna be comfy on the fucking moon

The Community takeover is the best thing for this coin. At under 5 million market cap no way this thing doesn't grow and for once isn't a shitcoin. Let's goooo!

How big bags are you guys holding atm? :D Got only 1500

10k, still a chance to get more, but times running out

Damn haven't felt this comfy since my ECA holdings. I have currently 5000 of these and I wont sell any until it hits atleast 50 cents.

Luckily im on this
>Profit rocket :D

I got 25000.

Gives me a nice stake once the price is 2$/coin

shiieet im getting behind, still time tough. Just trying to get my orders trough!!!

WHERE TO BUY ? IM NEWFAG ONLY KNOW BINANCE

Cryptopia is the best option for this

if you dont have an account ;)
cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Ramsay09

>literally bought CXT instead
>sold at a 30% loss

kill me, I'm all in on this now though

Reminder folks the X variant!

XCXT

:D

fuck thi sshit cant register on cryptopia right now

try coinexchange

Anytime under 10mil market cap is still way earlier than 99% of buyers so not worry too much if it takes you a while.

Veeky Forums usually wakes up when the market cap is over 100 mil and the smart guys are already 10x in the profit :D

X variant best variant

Yes, coinexchange is accepting new users again.

Pretty much this, dont care if it has already rised in price, what matters is the MC, which is still low and has room for growth.

Easy money

shieet dude.

This will be it though! We gonna moon with this!!

Yup will be disappointed if it doesnt hit 30 mil market cap this week.

I mean the accumulation pattern alone is huge for this coin.

Smart money flowing in fast, the news about the community takeover are prob spreading to investors.

Where are the memes? I noticed that coins that have a lot of memes (even if their implication is negative, "stinky linkies" for example) are the ones that do well.
I will not be buying any until I see more memes.

lol look at the graph it is a classic pump n dump shitcoin

saw this mcafee meme a while back :D:D

A bit outrageous if you ask me.

It's going to happen. Got 7k and won't even think of selling untill 100x.

I ain't selling to at least 200mil market cap. Which is easy these days,plus this isn't a shit coin

holy fuck with is everything on coinexchange soooo slow. I just want to buy this shit coin

Just buying another 5k

This is going to be so great

whales are cumulating right now dude!!!!

God I fucking hate ED. Trying to transfer out is like digging your eye out with a spoon