Cryptopia Fee Shares

How is no one shilling CEFS? It is the next fucking KCS and BNB under 50mil market cap

because it is not on coinmarketcap and therefore impossible to evaluate

added 900k users since last month. 4.5% of Revenues each month. I bought 10btc worth at 30k.. ill update yall on my passive income every month.

Are you fucking braindead?
The max token supply is 6300 price is currently about 0.45 BTC which means its is currently below 50 million market cap.. learn to fucking think before talking shit out of your mind i hate stupid pajeets like you

It’s actually better than those, $10k in CEFS will pay out about $500/month where as BNB only provide commission discounts. KUC you would need to invest about $45,000 to get anywhere close to $500 dividends.

I honestly hope nobody catches on to this, I’m trying to stack 10 so I don’t have to work anymore:

Because its already .5 btc?

How many coins are you holding?
Last months payouts were about 100$ per coin an it will be alot higher if the crypto mania continues...

How is it impossible to evaluate?

Im sadly almost all in VeChain and Sumo so i cant fill my bags anymore only got about 1 CEF atm

HAHAHA GUYS I FOUND A NORMIE
6300 Tokens you stupid shithead you know what that means?
You know what market cap is?
Kys

Delete this, enough have seen it now.

You sound like a happy chap

omg shut up OP i was hoping this would stay under the radar until I could unload some bags and get like 5 more. This is so dumb. only 6300 of these TOTAL. We got lucky CMC never listed this thing. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS COIN

Huge sell walls

Looks pretty good

lol top kek mate. .5 btc only 6300 coins, can you not do math? Let me gues, you’re all in on ‘cheap’ coins TRX and XVG. /lol/

shit exchange, support cant answer for months

are you one of those niggers who thinks tron will be worth $10k one day?

why hold any of these fee sharing coins when j can just use a trading bot for better returns?

> huge sell walls

bigger, there is less than 10% of the coin supply left for sale. Wait till those “huge walls” disappear. 50k per coin is right around the corner.

Veeky Forums got pajeeted into thinking DotCoin is CEFS

also seems really hard to liquidate at that price of
0.45 btc

Was thinking the same. Wonder if monthly payout will be nice

You guys realize $DOT is gonna moon through the roof once there’s a flood of users coming in Cryptopia. Are you retarded to get ‘muh passive income’. Both are still shitcoins but $DOT promises massive returns

Case in point user-kun

If you don’t suffer brain damage, ya’ll rich niggers will accumulate large amounts of $DOT right now

please do, thanks

sold all my EOS for DOT, could be huuuge

cause cryptopia is fucking shit

>that pig face with those beady eyes
that's a paper bag job if i have ever seen one

actually, no its not

i hate shittopia, they stole my WAVES, my SAFEX, my ETH and DASH when they delisted it the first time, i lost DOT when they changed the blockchain to waves and then to eth.
they delisted BRO SIGHT and many others coins, i lost so much money on that shit exchange, fuck you shittopia