Get on we are on the road to the moon. ICO ends in the next 1 hr

Get on we are on the road to the moon. ICO ends in the next 1 hr.

Other urls found in this thread:

icobench.com/ico/blockarray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best tech of any ico i've seen in a while. admin is a complete douchebag but most successful ceos are

imagine having to sit in that telegram answering the same questions for sub 90 IQ pajeets all day.

I really like the flow of the team. Only 10m market cap this is just free money.

Bought .2 last night

Seems like the ICO is going smooth. The last few I got in were shit show (Bread and Telcoin). I still like the project but the ICOs were fucked up.

where do I buy this?

blockarray(dot)com

ico ends in 4 days fuckhead

icobench.com/ico/blockarray

l o l the rating

Small hardcap and ICO is running for days despite all the shilling - tells you all you need to know about this ICO.

scam

whatschu tryna say?

it was shilled here in one thread last night. Brainlet

Why do you hate $$$

Turned $2k into $70k in a few months, so no I like money.

I was going to invest in this earlier but then looked at the team and that was enough for me to not even consider it.

I vote our name to be Array Commandos.

The Arrayan Nation?

This. This. And this.

They went from ~1 million raised during pre-sale to about to be finished in like two days once people actually started sharing and talking about the project. Less than 115 eth left in pre-sale so if you want to get in get in fast.

I have 5000 ARY and it feels fucking good, this project looks promising, all they need now is the right marketing team

No thanks, enjoy your bags.

Team is a joke and to top it off under advisers (they have none) they list the fact they in the same city as BiTA as enough to justify putting their name on the site hahahahaha

Congrats 50k.

t.moneyhater

Isn't this exactly what LINK does anyway? Except LINK actually has quality partnerships and heavy corporate interest?

Then you should check out swissborg ico

They talked about the no advisors part in the interview with TheGobOne. Basically they're registered as an LLC right now which means they won't have to pay nearly as much taxes on the proceeds from the ICO and can thus get more funds for the company to put to use, but being an LLC they can't offer shares for advisors. They're transitioning later and making those steps.

Thanks but I have an ICO I'll be putting in $30k for presale - sorry not going to name it.

This is a BS excuse but believe what you want.

Source I run a consultancy company for 8 years now.

Are you implying they are a scam with an earlier exit strat?

I don't think they will "exit scam" but there will be no end product - which in my books is essentially the same.

These will be heavy bags if someone invested big - so ridiculous considering there are some great ICOS currently on the horizon with solid teams.

Can you give us an examle?

They already have a working product and already have bookings for demoing of it. Keep on FUDing though and have your pinkwojak.jpg's on hand for when ARY goes to the moon.

Made it over 1eth, gon git dat bonus

Goddamn I hope it moons

What ICOs are you thinking of?