Does anyone know Swedish bank positive to crypto?

Do all the banks tell you to GTFO when they discover you trade with cryptocurrencies?
Which ones do you use

I use mummy milkies bank. It is not bad.

Also wondering since I am planning to visit SEB tomorrow to take out a loan of 100 000 SEK to buy VEN with.

Maybe they will tell me to fuck off if I tell them what I am actually going to do with it - should I lie to them?

And no, it is not retarded to take out a loan to speculate in cryptos. The retarded thing here would be to not do it and miss out on so many fucking opportunities.
I can pay it off with my full-time job.
If I lose it all, so be it - if I win I will be a very happy man.

>I can pay it off with my full-time job.
neet salary is pretty comfy in sweden
t. svensk neet

Hurudana skatter måste ni betala i Sverige? Här i Finland borde det vara 30% när man realiserar vinst

Haha, I am not a NEET and I actually work in Denmark (commuting from Malmö to Copenhagen every day), so the salary is even better than in Sweden. It is comfy though.

I just think it's worth the risk.
People take out loans for stupid shit like cars and travels, why can't I take out a loan for something that I truly believe will make me rich?

Give me one reason for not taking this loan, Veeky Forums.

>you can't

Vad sitter ni sverigevänner på för datapengar? Skönt med en garanterat pajeet fri tråd

samma här, 30%

I don't know if I am going to pay taxes in Sweden or Denmark yet, and frankly idgaf
I'll pay whatever it costs - I already made more money the past week than I did last month working full time. I can afford paying taxes.

närmar mig en miljon sek efter ett års tid, hoppas på att kunna dra mig ur med 10 efter skatt innan 2020 för att leva på avkastning resten av livet samt ha kvar några hundralappar i crypto för nöjets skull
du?

I put in 25k SEK as of now, and have 6k USD to my name, so I doubled my money i the first week of 2018.
Feels good, and I am going to go balls deep on this.
The goal is to retire at 25.
Wagecucking is alright for a while, but the thought of doing it for the rest of my life makes me want to kms.

So I either get rich off cryptos or kms

Wish me luck

Har socbidrag. Hoppas jag tjänar tillräckligt för att slippa skiten.

>Swede

Can you pay the jizya with crypto now?

Låter som om du kommit en bra bit på vägen till det jag vill uppnå. Grattis! och bra jobbat!

Sparbanken har inte bråkat med mig. Har iallafall snurrat runt på 1 miljon i crypto där. Men särskilt nöjda verkar dem inte vara.

Hur har du märkt av att de inte är nöjda?

tack
ganbatte ne
osäker vad banken säger dock om man någonsin kommer till det stadiet
aldrig varit på banken i mitt liv mer än att öppna ett konto för neet lönen jag lever på

Pratade med dem om crypto och försökte få dem att försäkra mig om att dem inte kommer låsa kontot plötsligt då allt jag gör är lagligt och ska taxeras.

what if you get terribly unlucky and
>you get a keylogger
>you lose your private key (whether paper, software or hardware)
>your exchange scams you
>bug in the blockchain
you then just permanently ruined your life

Disregard this, i thought you said 100k euros not seks.
Well go for it, but you might bitterly regret it.

>but what if the world ends

Permanently ruined my life?
A debt of 10k USD will not ruin my life, since I am not a pajeet like you.

How much do you get? As far as I knew you only get a pittance you can barely survive on and you must be actively looking for work.

I hope you don't make any gains

thats only one of the securities you can get, autism or other related disorders and housing allowance makes up for the rest and also mental issues makes you unattractive for employers so you can sperge out on interviews in order not to get hired

Too late, faggot

>so you can sperge out on interviews in order not to get hired
As much as I'd love to not work and get rich off of crypto while getting taxcuck money, I think I'd rather work than have to go to a work interview and start playing with MLP toys or anime figurines on the guy's desk to make sure they don't hire me.

I don't know, as Muhammed the Somali banker.