Why is no one talking about this

Why is no one talking about this

was at $2.50 last week and its at $5.15 rn

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/disney/dragonchain
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one? I'm tired of seeing this gay ass logo every day for weeks.

I love it. This cutie is going to make me a millionaire :3

most of biz didn't buy this dope DRGN because they are dumb. sooo not much chatter about it here I'm afraid :^)

you think we waited for you faggot?

what can be expected?
is it too late for me?

is it too late? how high will this go eom? 10 15?

30 more likely

10b market cap = 50$ coin.
do the maths faggot.

>muh market cap

meh stay poor idiot.
god damn pleb.

go get yourself some ripple, verge and tron and gtfo btw.

because of dragonslumberscore, i dont want others in my market.

unironically the best buy of 2018. Buy this or lose out faggots

It's cool but all my alts have basically doubled over last week so it's par the course. It's on my list though.

10 realistically EOM. 20 by June. In September they launch a ton of shit and I'm planning on this thing rocketing to $50-75. It will be a top 15 coin once it goes mainstream and normies see the "Disney" connection.

refueled yesterday during the dip.. I'm not selling for a long time

super comfy

because its on shit exchanges. when it hits binance the dump that is going to happen will be biblical

>kucoin
>shit

does it actually currently have any disney connection or just "lol guy from disney made it"

Fucking seriously

github.com/disney/dragonchain
see how it's disney's github?
see how dragonchain is on it?

I would have put a few btc on it were it not on shitterdelta, just because I like the logo. Now I feel it's too late.

ohh shit

2018 antshares. Disney connection ico machine is enough to keep pumping.

>disney, aka most normie company ever
>fairx will let them buy it directly with $
>literally will have the only ICOs that americans can get into
>one stop shop
>DSS is brilliant and keeps people from selling since ICOs >>>>>>>>>>> all for profits. selling DSS at a profit means you'll take a loss on ICO profit that far outweighs it
>physical office in seattle, better than 99.99% of other coins in terms of industry connections there

it's easily going to 10B market cap

this.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable!!

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Not too late, you're not going to make 5,000% returns but it is a pretty good investment. This is a very solid performing company that can easily hit 10 billion (I mean shit if TRON can hit 10billion with a plagiarized white paper DRGN can), putting it at $45 a DRGN give or take a few bucks. Now what most don't know is Palm Beach did a report on them back in 2016 (OCt. I think, Google it) and they also have a conference coming up here in the coming week or two at the Disney in Cali. They DID lose the vote on Binance, but we all know Binance lists the top few runners up in the following weeks.

Dude it's going to $30. DYOR. Research Dragon Slumber Score to understand why no serious ICO investor will sell it.

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

think bnty will out pace this, I throw all in once my bnty is finished mooning

Deluded drag queen

Yeah i'm trying to figure out today how much i should split out from my DSS wallet to the one that i can sell if needed

You mean $50. This is a $10 Billion coin easily. Comfiest hold you can have at the moment. Direct 1 stop KYC for US ICO's. DSS is a fucking genius liquidity sink. Dev team has solid experience...

This. I'm so fucking mad that americans can't participate in most ICOs and more and more people are learning that ICOs are the only way to truly win in crypto

Honestly one of my favorite holdings next to fun. This coin has doubled my money and seems to never quit going up!

Bought at 1.25, sold at 4.83

niiice

reminder to let him sleep through the winter

this is somehow worse than the bitbean logo

>selling a coin for ~3.5x that will give you exclusive access to ICOS which will do 10-100x

real smart

muh everything is mooning meme

I'm getting in on DragonChain right now and feeling /comfy/ as fuck

Thanks, I know. I would of held but I'm moving money out of crypto, I won't have the time or internet to invest.

how much did you make it to user

$1250 turned into $4940

>getting out before 7 figures
never got this meme

just hold
i sold in 2011 for 20$
i ignored crypto for 3 years
in 2014 i did not sell
i ignored crypto for 3 years
suddenly in 2017 my net worth is 7 figures

Yeah I know it's possible and not even that hard. If I was going to keep investing I would of held the drgn to $6, sell to BCH, buy 2 antminers, reinvest profits in shitcoin moons

Just put it in ETH and leave everything alone for years

It's 100000000000x less work and stress than your plan

I'll probably put a few hundred dollars into LIFE ID and some others and just hold it on my ledger and not look at it for a year

ETH is a good investment, thanks.

I believe you on the seven figures thing by your investment advice.

Yeah, it's called having mined BTC in 2011 with my GPU, selling it at 22$, then seeing it go to 800$ and saying "no, this time i'm not selling"

Last commit 6 months ago KEK

Still bought at $0.77 and holding till 25