twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop it pls nothing will happen

is this the /comfy/ thread

ugh pls sell ASAP

>breakout

Still no XLM chan. Come on even fun has a shitty mascot

Whales want you to think it's going nowhere so you sell like a little faggot
As soon as you do it goes to jupiter

There should be a moon coming since this thing has been declining over a week.

The fact that XLM shills are starting to be a bit more confident in their posts might mean something. Maybe we should start listening

Even various TA indicators and ideas on tradingviews shows a moon should be happening between now and tomorrow.

>bit more confident
Nigger we've been giving out hard, solid information for weeks now. Any look in to the tech and the idea behind it would make you realize why this is the comfiest fucking hold of 2018 get the fuck in here

took my profits from shitcoins and bought more xlm, das it

Where should I put in my sell order? (In eth/xlm)

It's almost time.

All my money is in ZCL at the moment.

Should I exchange some to XLM, ride the moon, and then buy more ZCL?

sold 4 days ago for DBC and ENG
good luck stellar marines, hope the noose is tight

If you actually tried reading FUD pajeets and whales tried to make you'd realize how dumb and baseless they are. They keep trying to fud XLM hard with tens of threads daily but even with that they can't push the price lower than 4k SATs.

I'm confident that this will fly off to Andromeda soon enough (it wont stop at 1$).

And any whale that's reading this can choke on my dick.

Rofl breakout

Yeah so I don't see how anything about XLM has changed. It's been the same coin for months except it's been getting better and better. But no it's apparently a shitcoin because some retards bought at ATH and can't handle losing in the short term when whales start shaking them out

Should I cash in my LINK (only poorfag 1.5k @ 0.11) for XLM, unsure which will moon highest. XLM seems closer to an actual product.

You guys aren’t mooning. You’ll go into a b correction wave and then fall on the c.

It's been always like that, there's some pajeet who bought cnd @ 700 sats few days ago and spent the next 2-3 days saying the token was shit
Spoilers: he sold @ 540, now cnd is @ 1100
Fucking losers man

this is my first altcoin I put 5k in it and following everything about it I can, and you guys have literally been saying this every day..
im still 2x but im considering just taking my profits now if it wasnt for fairx

Might or might not.

>asshole whales
>2 biggest exchanges not accepting new users
>marketwide correction
>normies still didn't understand what Stellar is
>no news yet

Boring times, but we'll see what happens. At least we have a fairly certain guarantee that it's gonna moon in 2 - 4 weeks when Fairx beta launches.

kek

>tfw holding xrp
>want to change it to xlm
>xrp is in a dip so it feels bad to sell it
>xlm is in a dip
>xlm and xrp have simillar patterns
>xrp could fly back to previous ATH any moment
damn, what do

Been following this coin for a week because it had dips and peaks and i went all in selling tops and buying dips and i think its going to explode today or tomorrow.

Shit is not going bellow 3900 - 4000, whales would buy those dips now immediately. Even when BTC was below 14k the coin only dropped to 3600 and recovered instantly.

My only worry is all bag holders trying to stop us, but i think by now most of them sold.

TA doesn't work on XLM because as long as it's not mooning or at 1b daily volume the whales can control it.

best fucking coin besides ICX. I bought when it was .8 cents so this shit doesn't worry me in the least. This coin has every reason to be one of the biggest gainers in 2018. Not going to spoon feed any normies/pajeets/brainlets so DYOR. Don't come fomo'ing in when it nears ATH user

XRP wont go over $3

This could go to $1.5 easily

>My only worry is all bag holders trying to stop us, but i think by now most of them sold.
Most of the soft handed normies have sold at a loss already judging by the support

1.5$ would really be just the start. It has a pretty good chance of catching up to XRP eventually. Seriously though with all the shit they've got going on I can see this surpassing BTC sooner than we'd expect

$6 end of year is my target for xlm. You can 10x if you’re willing to hodl a year.

Enjoy bag holding
I will sell the top and go into other missions and then come back.

Breakout time

Is it happening

Can't say I mind it much. Beats trying to chase pumps or putting money into coins you don't believe in

Good lord can some bigger whale slaughter that retarded baby whale already

Too bad everybody's already in. Would be a nice feel grabbing that retard's bags though

Holding 4800 here, ready for liftoff.

NICE TRAJECTORY SIDEWAYS SNAKE

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

think itll dip from .62? want to scoop up some more

It could flash drop to 3900, maybe 3700 if you get lucky but i dont think it will go lower.

Dips for like a second, set the order and maybe you are lucky enough to get them

This is not a biz coin.
People realizing its worth just load bags. Biz is spaghetti hands. This is an eoy coin, its for chads that dont dont check their blockfolio every 5 min but get on with their real lifes

If you aren’t selling your shitcoin gains from the past few days and putting them into XLM you must be retarded. It’s like getting a second scoop of ice cream.

>every fight minutes
Youre giving this place too much credit

Its been going sideways like 2 days lol, many news coming soon.

Market cap is too high, this will barely move if ever.

it's going down, slowly yes, but going down.

let's get #coinbaseisdead trending goys

Hello fellow cuckolds. How do you do?

go up please

I've been patiently holding since 30 cents. Getting a little annoyed but iron hands ya kno

I'm impressed on how this coin able to keep going sideways, this is more stable than doge, maybe i should park my coin in XLM instead of doge

WAKEY WAKEY LITTLE SNAKEY

just want my volvo this year.

XLM has much higher potential, buy some XLM and dont check charts for while.

I sold 73k of my stack a day before it broke out to 90 cents

It is my destiny to hold the remainder of my stack and watch it fall back to rank 20 and stay there. I will hold these bags to my grave.

>random shitcoins mooning all over the place
>stuck in -5% per day coin i should have sold last week but didn't because i believe in the project
loyalty was a mistake

of course XLM is a better gainz garage than DOGE. with XLM you can collect free 1% inflation, with DOGE there is infinite supply and you get none of that inflation unless you go buy some litecoin asics and mine it

this is a REAL bad sign but im still hodling 159 xlm, i really hope this is low level pandering and not a company wide thing. Ethereum CEO is an actual self confessed communist and sjw and its doing great

159 xlm, we got a whale here lol, nobody cares about /pol/ in real life

holding 3k and have another 1k to sell once we shoot to the moon

hows the fuel coming?

Guys I bought at ATH... lost almost 50% at this point. Should I sell out or hodl?

It's not like it's going to go any lower. Just hold.

Are you legally retarded? Why the fuck would you buy during a dip and not wait for news/roadmap/fairx and other stuff?

binance

I meant sell, not buy.

this coin is getting more and more ERRILY quiet in trading volume as time passes.... calm before the storm imo. if whales hated this coin they would have all left and it would down at

>Why the fuck would you buy during a dip

and wheres the top?

>there is no top

Probably around $5 in a couple months.

Don't toy with me buddy. I was planning on selling half at 1.50 to buy more link

That's crazy. Maybe $1.25 in two months

Such predictions are utter crap. It's a baseless guess. Nobody knows what happens. The whales might decide to pump the shit out of it. Fairx might be a major success. They might announce more partnerships. Or maybe nothing happens and we will stay under 1$. This shit is unpredictable so his guess is as good as yours.

Should I buy more of this shitcoin?

the more FUD you see, the more you should buy

Then i'll guess 500 EOM

twitter.com/ellaqiang9/

Whatever happened at the Singapore meeting?

not happening you wank

Come on stellar MOVE UPP, UUUUP, NOT SIDEWAYS
UUUU PPPPPP

WE HAVE STELLAR SNEK

The snake had a big climb you faggots, let him rest for a bit.

Nice trajectory stellar snake!

Got my buy order in at fiddy

Holding this whilst watching everything else moon is painful as fuck.
Palms are sweaty.

knees weak
bags are heavy

I sold my Ark stack because I wanted to make a quick buck and ride along on the SNEK moon mission and bought nearly ATH. Now Ark is mooning and SNEK's trajectory is dead.

Am I the biggest brainlet on this board?

Fellow brainlet that bought just before the dip started a few days ago at 7800 ETH and have been holding these bags.

Let's be friends :(

XLM be stagging out like crazy over here.. That stagnation bros..it means one thing and one thing only

when will it moon?

The whales are fucking raping us here. What the fuck are they accumulating in anticipation of? Tell me your secrets whales.

Isn't it obvious? Roadmap is getting released on 25th january. Fairx early Feb. Why would they pump it NOW instead of when we actually get new stuff and real hype?

source on roadmap date?

They said in on their conference yesterday.

Who is the world's youngest billionaire and why is he personally invested in stellar. Why does he want to build a truly global payments infrastructure, and why is stellar de whey to do dis. Which silicon valley unicorn did he found. Which one of the big four accounting consulting firms is invested in stellar's success. Who is (((Sam Altman)))