ERC20 on Ledger

Does anyone know how to get my ERC20 on my Ledger Nano S?
I know it works through MEW and i watched a few videos but im still not sure. Ive heard that i have to have some ETH on my wallet already in order to do it. How much do i need on it? Just normal ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you just need eth to move it off, not on.

Send it to the ETH address that you're using on the Ledger. You'll only need ETH on it to pay for gas if you want to move the ERC20 coins off.

So i still eventually need ETH on it to get them off again, right?

Just enough to pay the tx fee, yes.

DL the manager, install ethereum app on device, go to mew website, dont get phished, view wallet info, how would you like to connect? select ledger s, now connect ledger with pc, enter pin, now click connect at the MEW website.

Send coins to any of those addresses. If it is a very new coin it wont show, but ethscan will show it.

Fuck you

Okay im just a bit paranoid. Dont want to lose my coins or get them stuck forever. Thanks for the help.

Thanks dad. Love you too. When are you going to come back home?

You can view unlisted tokens on MEW by adding the token's symbol, contract address, and # of decimal points.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable...

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qra

I fucking hate the nano. For the price I paid, I expected more than 1mb of memory. You can only hold like 5 cryptos, ECR20 tokens are bundled with ETH so they can be more.

Digibyte wallet, but no XMR.

Is the trezor better in this regard? XMR and more storage space? Sucks ass to install and uninstall all the time

Not OP but i recently tried to move some ERC20 tokens off my ledger through MEW. The recipient address showing on my ledger screen did not match the address i wanted to send it to. Did i almost get phished?

There's one thing I'm curious about with ldger nano too. I know you can only have four or five wallets on it at a time. And since erc20 tokens are all put into the ethereum wallet does that mean you can put like BTC, ark, and several erc20 tokens or just one erc20 token at a time? Can I store say 10 erc20 tokens at the same time or just one?

This place works for me: myetherwallet.com/
You'll need to use Chrome and enable browser support on the ledger though.

You can store ETH and as many different ERC20 tokens as you'd like and still only use one "slot"

ERC20 Tokens all fit into the Eth slot, just like MEW

Stop being a retard and put 0.05eth on the ledger

I would but im a mouth breathing idiot and already put all of my money in altcoins. So now i have to sell some of them again to buy ETH

I thought no hardware wallets can support monero atm because of circles or something

Eth (which includes all erc20), Btc, Neo (which includes all nep5)

WHat the fuck else do you need it for?

You need to open the eth app on the ledger and enable browser mode in the settings.

Then you just select leger on the MEW and send it to the ETH address you select.

Cool thanks. I'll be sure to move some stuff off the exchange soon.