/BRINGER OF MASSIVE GAINS/

HEY FAGGOT, I START TRADING ON HUOBI IN 3 HOURS, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT ME YET? DONT MISS THE NEXT ZCL x100 FORKCOIN

CANDLESNIFFING FUCKFENCE IVE BEEN SHILLING THIS FUCKING GEM SINCE IT WAS 60 CENTS AND NO ONE LISTENS, DONT MISS THIS SHIT

ok i will buy
you better not ruin my life

this thing will BLOW the FUCK up when normans/redditors get wind of this coin when it hits huobi. I promise you on my children's lives. it's the next forkcoin like Zclassic and WILL hit $50 by the end of the week.

375 mil market cap.
300 mil circ supply.

do your own due dilligence, but I know this will be the most massive moon mission of 2018 so far.

BUMP

Ah yes this is going to go from #102 to #6 by the end of the week

thank you OP but what about Dragon Chain? Have some $ on Kucoin and not sure which is best now

lol just stop.
unless you're taking the piss with the pajeets

Not sure about DRGN, i saw it was already pumping pretty hard. my personal choice was to go in on ACT with 75% of my entire portfolio until the fork happens on Friday. I'm going to get my ABTC credit, and sell at the highest point I can. This will be the trade that gets me to 100k, i can feel it.

this actually wouldn't surprise me, this will be top 20 no doubt.

where can I buy this? not on binance

kucoin, trading starts on kuobi in a few hours.

Kucoin, okex, huobi.

Fill your bags quick, price is rising.

>Next ZCL

But it already has the same market cap as ZCL?

Does Kucoin support the fork or do I need to take coins off the exchange into a wallet?

I honestly just want to help my fellow anons out here. if u don't believe that this is a good pick, you will when it hits 5 dollars tonight. chinks want forkcoins.

What is the name of the fucking coin?

achain (ACT)

shhhhhh....

Kucoin supports all forks.

no.. it's time they know, brother.
when huobi trading opens, this thing is going stratospheric.

the masses are coming. let our fellow Veeky Forumsraelis get nice and comfy along with us.

still accumulating...but I guess that is fair. EVERYONE GETS MONEY!!!