Poorfags portifolio thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
coinstats.app.link/0ursQsfjvJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rate

Poor choices. Gas may be volatile but mid-long term terrible choice.

XRB medicore choice at best, probably seen most of it gains, may see more on a better listing but the hype is dying there. It's on the first descent of the J curve.

I just dunno with LINK anymore. Yeah I get it's shilled beyond belief here but I really think this one is far off significant profit. I'd place your money elsewhere but wait to see if a cup and handle forms on the chart first.

Feeling pretty good today. R8

LINK will only bring you more trouble than it's worth.

take a look at our discord

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

QLC mooning feelsgood

>fellow UKBrah.

On the one hand I commend choosing off the radar coins. On the other hand I think only batty boys buy these.

>in VEN
>watching REQ for good entry

Correct. You will do well.

my bad, you're in REQ, still very good.

>tfw so poorfag that an x2 is insignificant

Started last week.

When do you know longer become a poorfag to Veeky Forums, 10k?

Also rate please

I'm alright

Opinions?

I remember when biz was shilling eth hard early 2016. I didnt listen.
I only just realized in the past couple days that the level of intensity is the same for link.
So im jumping into crypto and accumulating linkies. Meme magic is real

I did the same with antshares. So you maybe right. I wasn't here for the eth run, started in June.

The discord pump group that is unstoppable!

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Put 2k in October... fucked up iota and power ledger missions horribly by holding them way too long til 0 gains. Hoping I make it one day

Once I've got 4k link I'm going to diversify back into Ada & Fun.

Will I make it?

Was wondering how an $18,900 dollar portfolio was poorfag then saw it was in CAD.

Poorfags need to get into the brain gang ASAP

>ENG
Good choice, even if crypotnigger turned his back on it.

>Funfair
Generally any gambling/game site is a no for me. No need really for blockchain and is a horrendously competitve space with very few making it. Never heard a positive thing said about funfair and the like outside of shilling on Veeky Forums.

No.

Only other person I've seen with nolimit on their radar. Good pick, at times would have done you really well. LSK and NAV fine. GNT I've always had a soft spot for, super computers has always been a strong usecase in my eyes but they don't see much love recently, but we all know how crypto loves cycles.

Ok Veeky Forums enlighten me. I want to go from 1 to 10 thousand how do I make that happen.

Got drunk and FOMOed on XBY and XRB like a fucking idiot. Otherwise I’m gaining.

Either split between ICX and NULS or go all in in one of them.

ICX is gonna 2x if not more around the end of this month

you're a bit too overdiversified my fellow poorfag

Poorfag folio

>Slowly bleeding to death edition

W-will I make it??

respect for that OPT hold, good luck user!

>No.

Its impossible to lose with brains

Am I going to make it, I'm currently in the hospital, but fuck that am I gonna make it to the Moon?

>1 REQ
Nope.

Started with 300, and just been holding.

>40% XRP
a-user, I...

Also- suggestions?

I'm a super poor fag but I've gone from $29 to $58... what's your verdict people?

Rate me

I'm looking pretty similar

>60 bucks in 5 coins
jfc

Get on the comfy coin stats user.

coinstats.app.link/0ursQsfjvJ

Ill have about 400 euros more to dump in this weekend. Still feel like I got memed with LINK, hodling for now. Started out with my 2x XRP proffit which I sold at peak due to sheer luck.

> poorfags
who did call me?

I keep think about trading that XRP. You?

sell trx when JUSTin announces the partnerships

Anyone wanna help me out? I feel like I'm spread too thin. What coins should I sell/buy?

>ICX is gonna 2x if not more around the end of this month

Looks promising user, I will probably put part of my next paycheck there assuming it is not to late. Thanks.

I was set back $400 recently due to urgent need of dosh. I think I'm in the $10k soon

I was at 2k last week. Am I gonna make it?

Forgot pic

>no FUN
>no XSH
>no DBC

You're never gonna make it, sry

You're not spread too thin.

Looking good

t. single rx470 basement miner.

Started in July. Cashed out some when I was in need. Will hold it till 100x. Live in shithole where my own 3 room flat costs me $85/month, so feels ok.

Day trade, learn how to spot momentum. Turned 630 into 150k in 6 weeks. Easiest money of my life.This is literally my first time posting on this shit infested board, these people are delusional, don't get caught up on shit coins. Best advice I could give you is before every single trade you make check btc and make sure it doesnt look fishy and dont be scared to secure your profits and sit in fiat.

good choice

Dump the TRX, that one's done for a while. The roadmap is very lengthy, the price is built on pure hype and FOMO right now.

If you're holding BCash as a safe longtermer I recommend you put that in ETH instead. But DYOR, full disclosure I always hated BCash.

Don't have an opinion on TNT or Venchain. Enigma was a great choice if you bought before the big spike, but like EOS it is a blockchain tech project and there is no guarantee that the token will serve a purpose in the future. Just be advised.

I would look into:

Gifto (GTO). Partnership with UpLive, kind of like the twitchtv of Asia.
EthLEND. Partnering with Enigma. Similar ballpark to SALT.
Oyster (PRL). New revenue model for websites utilizing the IOTA tangle.
Stellar. I know, I know, it's shilled and FUDded in equal amounts here. But I'd get yourself a position in it before fairx drops. This is one that actually has potential to be useful at scale, more so than Bitcoin or Litecoin ever could. It's Ripple if Ripple were an actual cryptocurrency and not just posing.

GL and DYOR as always

i agree with everything this nigga said except for Oyster(shitcoin)

Technically its 4 but should I just sell the rest on focus on the 2

Is there hope for me?

Dumped Ripple with a slight profit. Dumped Stellar with a slight loss

I don't even have a phone that can run those apps lol

forgot text. I've been in this for a month.

I've put $400 of my own money, and started with $280 of leftover bitcoin from a drug purchase way back b4 i knew the potential.

>

>made a few bad trades, looking to hold some comfy alts and make a few x10s. advice?

Rate me someone

Buy link

Buy ADA

BAT is probably not going to send you through the roof. You need something ultra low market cap that has a chance of bringing you up to $500 or $1000 quickly. LeviarCoin (XLC) if you care to take a gamble. $4MM market cap, look into it. I threw $150 at it. Somewhat safer picks could be DNA or ODN