DBC - DEEPBRAIN

I DID IT BIZ... I FUCKING DID IT.

ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. IN 7 MONTHS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats, with how much did you start?

Congratz mother fuker! I'll be following your footsteps. BRAIN GANG for LIFE!

He did it, everyone!

How? If you are kind enough to share. Started in october with 25k, at 200now. Not complaining but curious as how you did it. I just held some good coins that have multiplied since, never traded.

Nice user!
I'm in a similar, smaller boat.
Started with $2500 in July 2017, Currently at $150,000

Wish I had more to start with back then, but im only 21 and never really had much money saved up
Hopefully I can be at 1m before summer, I want to travel around asia this year, but I refuse to sell any profits before 500k

not very good larping.

Take it from me, cash out at least 10k and store it somewhere safe user.

Trash fake shit

congrats man thats good stuff. any advice to make that 1 mil? Currently at 200k and im struggling. share user please!!

Dammit. Started same time as you with 15k. Didn’t listen to biz, invested in quality Hodl’s instead

Thanks for the advice, but i'm not going to do that
I do appreciate your opinion, but I told myself going into this that I would be ballsy with my money.
High risk, high reward.
It's worked out so far, if i wanted to be safe id buy index funds and government bonds.

Shilling DBC and TRX. Nice try user. If you truly had 1 mil, they wouldn't be in such shit coins

What was your strategy in terms of diversifying. How many different coins did you have at 15k , how many around 100k, how many at 500k?

Did you ever go all-in?

sup

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

DBC shit coin? You Mad? It will change the world! Skynet baby!

Fair enough, if you have a plan it's best to stick with it til the end.

Where did you guys go?? Where's the shit talk now?

BRAIN. GANG. UNSTOPPABLE.

They busy trying to find the nearest tall building.

Impressive. Any plans to cash out?

Have 48k. Will I make it?

Can you let us know when you're cashing out so the brain gang here can prepare for it lol

we went through a few sell walls over 1mil in size today. we can handle OP's dump.

not gonna dump, may sell some around $1 though. Don't be fooled by biztards, INVEST, don't flip coins. You will NEVER win flipping coins.

If 48k is making it to you then yes, It will be $1 within a week. $2 within a month.

buy low, sell high, always be on the lookout for moons and get into good ICOs.

What advice do you want that's not been spammed here to death and how did you make 200k if you are asking this.

This board I swear

BRAIN

GANG

BRAIN

GANG

how do you go about "getting in early" onto some of the undervalued coins, how aggressive was your portfolio? thanks for the replies btw

> all the retards on his board constantly shit talk TRX and DBC
> both coins have made early adopters rich

it's clearly salt at missing out. It's ok though little FUD boys. maybe you'll get another chance. Comfy with my tron and dbc bags

I started with 12$ 1 year ago and at 1200$ now,
Maybe I can get there one day.

I actually believed you but that's not a decent proof.
You're even making me doubt now.

keep doubling and you will be there some day.

FUCKING GREAT JOB BRO. CONGRATS, YOU DID IT.

AND EVERYBODY HERE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD WILL DO IT.

STAY FOCUS BOYS.
INVEST LOW CAP SHITS.
NO PANIC SELL
STRONG HANDS

SEE YOU ALL IN PLUTO

Am I safe to throw another $100 in?

Should I buy more?
If it goes to $1 I 100x. Not sure if it's still worth to buy and increase the stack to 100k-200k

Same as me... But i started in december.. Up to 70k now. I don't believe it really. It was stock money anyway, so they dont feel real.

Think i still can make it? Its too good to be true anyway. I wish i started in the summer. Would be over 100k at least.

When did you start?

Fucking congratulations user

Be safe

user, I'm proud of you, really, if not somewhat jelly. But do you really feel the need to post this twice in the same day?

What coins did you start with?

HELP
>HELP
HELP
>HELP

why can't I trade DBC on Kucoin anymore!?
my assets show my coins but not their value and in the market tab I can't fight DBC anymore!!

JUST

unironically DGB lol

Good luck trying to withdraw that before it crashes

>find

Do you think dbc can go to ten or twenty

The DBC alone would have made you a millionaire in a week or two.

$25k to $200 and not realizing buy high sell low was just a strategy joke

Will I make it? Turned $200 into $3,000 but I can't imagine turning this into even $100,000.

I'm literally shaking. My family has been poor all my life since my father died, and this feels like the chance to get my family financially free.

repeat what you've done
it's that simple, i guess

If you or anyone else rolls trips I will reveal the next 30x coin which would turn your 3k into 90k

Roll

roll

Rolling.

roll

no need to roll, its achain. fucking obvious

bring it

Buy SNOV on kucoin for the next big pump.

t. not a pajeet but a friendly anglo-saxon shill

Rollin

Most of this is HST gains, but I managed to get BNTY at $0.20, ENJ at around $0.13 and DBC at $0.08. Hopefully if I can flip these if they ever hit $3 and then do it all again I think I'd make it

1M trx
kys

tripsfag get

I believed, but now that uve turned it into a

>roll for the next 1000x

I know you're larping

>if I get the roll I don't want your prediction

You're still holding Tron?

same here user

GANG GANG

nah. not larping. I've been posting my blockfolio for months with proof every step of the way. I'm legit as fuck don't be mad just buy what I buy and you'll be set nigger.

This is great.

The only question is, how do you cash out at that point? Will Coinbase really allow you to take out $10K a day?

That's not 1M EUR

r0ll

roll

Idk what that Tron is all about, but congrats OP, you fucking made it bro.

roll baby

A coin like Tron will return to it's ATH and higher given time. This is why day trading and flipping coins is retarded. Tron's not going anywhere soon, there's too much riding on it, and a potential endorsement from the chinese government.

If you were smart, you'd load up on Tron right now.

congrats user!
what was your best invesment?

what was your strategy, or was it dumb luck?
I put in 2750 in November and now I'm at 20K. Happy but I want to follow your trajectory. Am I on track>

Rolling for gainz

i dont care about coin, but if this is quads i want to see your pee pee

Open sesame

Bizz literally fuds all the best coins

I shouldve bought XVG when it eas called a scam id double my money

Rollercoaster

rolling for you man, I'm in your shoes.

no

Roll

Ok guess I'll properly roll

Rolling

fine you fucker but then you have to answer my last question too

i got you, rolling

Here for a spin

reroll

Rollin

The trips must be within the next 20 rolls from this post because I'm about to go on a run.

roll

rerererereeeeeee rolling

When everyone sells, you buy... Easy as that ... Stop buying at ATH

Congrats OP. I'm hoping to be there by June. To the moon and beyond

rip, I'll do one more before I go to class

Rollin

rollato