Request Network

im thinking of getting some
throw your copy pasta at me
shill me like one of your french coins

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455
medium.freecodecamp.org/a-typical-day-using-request-network-ios-app-662fcc01fbb2
spec-rationality.com/request-network/
yclist.com/
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying request
Don't do it, it is a meme.

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

People using request network don't interact with the tokens. A small amount of the transaction is converted to REQ and burned.

if you are trying to FUD me out of this then please apply yourself and dont post some crap that can be disregarded after even 30 seconds of research

Guys I just had a thought.

Request are implementing fiat-crypto transactions Q2 2018.

Wouldn't that mean Request could be used to buy any type of crypto with fiat? Thus rendering most exchanges useless.

I can see billions flowing through the network if that's the case.

The team seem committed to decentralization, basically what the crypto space was initially designed to bring to the world.

What does everyone else think? Or am I dreaming?

If i'm not, this coin is going to go fucking mad. I'm talking XLM/XRP style gains.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

TOP REQUEST (REQ) LINKS

"Request Network is more than just Paypal 2.0, it could revolutionize the financial world"

hackernoon.com/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455

"A Typical Day using the Request Network iOS App"

medium.freecodecamp.org/a-typical-day-using-request-network-ios-app-662fcc01fbb2

Request Network - General Guide

spec-rationality.com/request-network/

BONUS

Link to Y Combinator backed firms. Here's a tip: CTRL+F and search for "Coinbase" then "Request Network".

yclist.com/

thank you

Ycombinator is AGGRESSIVE with their tactics.

Easy 10x within a month.

serious question here guys
what happens if noone is willing to sell their REQ for a transaction?
if everyone is holding then transactions cant happen?

Someone answer this pls.

company has 300 mil req for themselves.

you'll lose a bunch of opportunity cost by buying this

even if it goes up

Pasta? You got it!
Get into ICO sale of LALA World. This shit is a guaranteed 10x and then some because it tackles a real world problem, has a comparably low market cap as of now and a lot room to grow.
If you use my code tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0 you can earn 5% bonus tokens on your purchase. I'll get the same amount as well.
ICO is already going on with 108M of 150M token sold. Start was end of last week so you see there's a lot of hype for this thing.
The whitepaper checks out, the roadmap looks solid, the people behind it -albeit being pajeets- have a very solid background in fintech, the advisors are well picked. Everything just clicks!
This is going to be huge, so don't miss out on it, user!

At some point the price would be less volitile to the point where there’s less people purchasing as an investment and start actually using it.

Not to mention ideally this would be a system that is wide spread in use so most of the early adapters are the only ones who would really see it as a hodl

Lol you dont send REQ over the network you idiot. REQ is used as fee, no need to buy or own any. You send BTC/ETH/ even FIAT.

This thread made me feel that hold happiness again. We're all gonna make it.

>being this much of a brainlet

I'm out
just unloaded my bags and caused a red candle (opps)
this piece of shit was 95 cents yesterday now its at 93 and falling
I dont play this ping pong bullshit. I'm in this game to make money not play this sideways faggotry

don't its official JUST coin

Sell low buy high

the Veeky Forums way

This was just pumped last friday so don't expect too much until atleast another week. In the meantime occupy yourself with other things or have a separate stack to chase pumps if you so wish.

Stealing this for all the fudding and gonna use as pasta.

Sell all shitcoins and buy SUMO. thank me later

>tfw can't decide between LINK or REQ

get both