Irl friends

Convo I just had with a friend. Who’s still holding TRX bags? And post other crypto convos

kek

Fag

>friends
>irl

>teee heee i know so much about crypto ever1 else is so dum XD

Get the fuck off this board you newfag self-obssessed piece of shit.

My only conversations are essentially sending "why didnt you trust me" to a group chat while updating them on my accounts 400% gainz

Haha, enjoy those TRX bags faggot

You sound like a faggot , kill yourself. Your portfolio is probably garbage too

I hope that kid is rich just to spite you fags

I don't own a single piece of that shitcoin Tron. Just calling out edgelords who feel the need to prop themselves up.

jej
Also, I got the screencap from his phone because mine is a broken piece of shit and all my money goes to crypto

You sound like a complete fucking faggot wannabe. Hang yourself

We’re both heavily invested in crypto and will probably start talking with this dude

You sound stressed from the weight of those bags

Just thought it was a funny convo faggot. Glad to see you’re not an edgelord desu

kek so many salty tron losers screaming up as they sink to the bottom of the ocean with their bags of rocks

I own TRX... pls don't hurt me user. I just wanted to make quick money off normies

Lmao tron is a fucking shit coin , OP is just a massive fsggot

kek
We both almost lost on tron before figuring out that it’s an exit scam.
Good luck user

Oh, I think I understand now. You have no one to talk to in the real world, so you are constantly paranoid about pajeets and anyone’s who’s doing well is a faggot desu
This was just a funny convo you unbelieveable loser. The fact that you can’t get over it is why you have no real friends

The fuck are you on about faggot? I have nothing in that shitcoiin. I just hate faggot wannabes and you sound like one too, are you this kids IRL friend lmfao?

Holy shit you guys are fucking faggots, "Hey bro I made this thread on biz lets go talk together on it!"

The only normal one is that kid you were talking about. You are both wannabe fucking faggots and I bet you both are social outcasts in school so you feel better by making fun of others.

Hang yourselves together and do all of us a favor so no one gets your autist sperg dna

basically this

kek we weren’t even making fun of him
Wait, it wasn’t you, was it?

>makes fun of kids to feel better about himself to his fellow sperg faggot
>calls other people losers "irl"

Holy shit you both are such unbelievable scum faggots it's fucking hilarious.
High school kids think they're somehow intelligent cause they go on Veeky Forums, what a fucking joke.

I hope you both hang yourselves, try not to get bullied at school tomorrow faggots cya

i'm doing just fine you cuck faggot , you just come off as a big faggot making these types of threads and the way you word your texts.

desu if you talk about ur cryptoholdings in public youre pretty fucking retarded

>are you this kids IRL friend lmfao?
nah, I just like watching you people lose your mind. I think you're so upset because you feel like the kid that got laughed at. I know I have, which is why I identify with him. Good luck OP. Don't worry about the angry autist army. I work with autistic kids and a bit of advice: keep an eye on the sharpened pencils...

LUL same as friends choose to buy fucking Tron. It truly pains me.

>ima
>hehe hilarious
>ima
Fuck off normie scum

by the way faggot they only do get to know me speeches in HIGH SCHOOL , fuck off underage faggot.

same as my friends**

Both out of college. Not laughing at the kid for getting picked on. Laughing at the losers in class that are missing out, as well as the idea that someone would mention their crypto holdings to an entire class. Looking forward to meeting newfriend. Enjoy your tower of isolation faggot

Our of high school desu
I never said we weren’t losers. That’s why we lurk here.
Apparently they also do them in community college calc classes

For real, what went through your mind to post this thinking it was funny

you sound like an asshole

Dude please stop fucking revealing your crypto power levels. It will only ruin your relationships. Just stay quiet and enjoy the gains.

You mean the bags I picked up for a third of a cent? Never felt lighter :)

s-stop bullying me behind my back

What is this a reddit thread? Get out of here

Fucking college babies get the fuck off my board and kill yourselves.