#COINBASEISDEAD

My Fellow Lumies,
Our time has yet to come. We all know what FairX means to crypto, but normies and no-lumers do not.

Anyone with half a brain knows that FairX will replace Coinbase. It's only a matter of time. Lets do the crypto community a service and let them know about it. There's always room for more in the spaceship.

TWEET #COINBASEISDEAD

Because it's a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1515457790916.png
gyazo.com/fd0e365c07c74cf231bc2936a1070622
thesun.co.uk/money/5302408/stellar-price-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-worth/
prnt.sc/hv6j5l
dashboard.stellar.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so it will be an exchange with fiat pairing?

My question is how is the token used?

XLM is essential to the Stellar network, unlike Ripple. See link: i.4cdn.org/biz/1515457790916.png

Apparently as an intermediary from fiat to the shitcoin of your choice.

FairX will be many things.... one of which is a fiat -> alts.
Every altcoin, any fiat. Minimal to no fees

OH BOI DIS IS DE WHAY

I don't think you understand the significance of this...
Imagine normies buying up any shitcoin they want.. not just what coinbase offers.
Now see the altcoin market absolutely exploding unlike anything we have ever seen
Imagine BTC no longer being decoupled with alts
Imagine BTC dying and all the alts vying to be the new king.
Imagine the gains.
XLM tokens are necessary for all this to happen

>imagine BTC no longer being COUPLED with alts

=)

but i have 15k. Of course i do.

where's the evidence that FAIRX will accomplish what they're suggesting?

was there any news from that fintech/blockchain conference with IBM/Ripple etc today?

YOU ARE THE TRUE BELIEVERS.
NO GO FORTH AND TWEET YE: #COINBASEISDEAD
TAG UR FAV SHILLSTERS. PEOPLE HAVE NOT WORKEN UP TO THE NEW REALITY OF CRYPTO YET

There is plenty of evidence despite FairX being a secretive project.
Go to reddit.com/r/stellar to see the discussions. They have done extensive research

why exactly is XLM the backbone of all this?

HE IS THE ONE
HE CAN SLAY THE KING

DIS IS DEFINITELY DE WHAY

FairX runs on the Stellar network. The Stellar network was designed to 100% require XLM tokens to operate. If you want details, head over to the reddit stellar community

SPIT ON COINBASE MY BRUDDAS

MY BRUDDAS, XLM IS DE WAY.

cool thanks
holy shit if this is legit i'm going all in on xlm after the icx bullrun

The things that we will see if FairX announces that they will partner with BOTH Bank of America AND Wells Fargo.... IM NOT KIDDING!

Not only is Stellar/FairX huge, but the TA on the XLM chart is looking RIPE AF for another bullrun. Don't wait too long

IM SURPRISED HOW SLOWLY PEOPLE ARE CATCHING ON. SO FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS YET, WE ARE REALLY LOOKING AT FREE MONEY.

THIS GUY FUCKS
Yes, this is an unconfirmed BUT HIGHLY PROBABLE rumor that FairX is backed by USD from BoA and WF. Evidence has been accumulated.... won't get into details here, but joint patents between WF and Stellar, a txt file found on fairx.io showing a BoA legal disclaimer, taken down immedately after being posted on r/stellar

This is the real deal folks.

BUT WHALES ARE KEEPING IT DOWN REEEEEEEE

We should apply for FairX beta....

my body isn't ready
i just hope it doesn't moon before all the icx hype dies

How big of a price do we expect if we confirm BoA partnership?

You and I both know why whales keep things down....They are doing everyone a favor
ACCUMULATE

BUT MOMMMM I WANT TO SOLVE ALL MY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS NOWWWWWWW

Just take some profits for XLM my bro. Not all.
S O M E
O
M
E

gyazo.com/fd0e365c07c74cf231bc2936a1070622

Hmmm...after reading all this I started digging. Seems legit. Thanks for the hard work and putting it out!

Spread the word my friend
#coinbaseisdead

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

COMMENCE FOMO PROCEDURE

coss is replacing coinbase, not fairx

>gyazo.com/fd0e365c07c74cf231bc2936a1070622
GET IN BEFORE THAT WALL DISSAPEARS

Can I purchase with fiat right now?

BUCKLE UP SOLDIER!

Be ready for the normies to leave Ripple for Stellar. CNBC has already called Stellar "the most promising Crypto of 2018". Bloomberg was shilling it last week... and now i see this.

thesun.co.uk/money/5302408/stellar-price-how-to-buy-cryptocurrency-worth/

Prepare for normie boomers. BE READY FOR A RIPPLE STYLE RUN.

> Founded by the Ripple founder
> Under $1 which means someting to normies
> "IBM!"
> In the top 10 mcap

Normies are headed to Stellar next.

Uhh. You're shilling too hard OP. We have no idea if anything is gonna happen before the Fairx launch in 2 or 3 weeks and until then the whales could just keep keeping the price down

> stay poor
I am doing user a favor. Most do not see the future that Stellar is painting

Yah, but it can’t hurt to accumulate based on a lot of these findings alone. Such findings find their way to the top by themselves

> Under $1 which means someting to normies
This needs to be shilled more

WHY DO YOU LIKE BEING POOR

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO FUC WOMEN ON A DAILY BASIS

orders have 3x since this AM.

I suspect I have bigger bags than either of you. Doesn't mean the shilling isn't ridiculous

no thanks. i want to keep it a secret. i dont want normies to know about xlm , so ill pass.

*my sides*
I'm doing you and everyone else a favor. GTFO
My bags are plenty big. Trust me.

I have very few doubts they will pull it off. Manging partner in the FairX LLC registration is Michael Dowling who happens to be the Chief Technology Officer and Blokchain Financial Solutions guy at IBM. He also happens to be the inventor of the registered patent Wells Fargo got in 2016. FairX has been transacting 2 trillion! dollars on the testnet. Bank of America legal disclaimer was found on the fairx.io website to be removed as fast as it appeared: prnt.sc/hv6j5l (screenshotted this myself, call it fake if you want, I know where I'm putting my money)
I've pre-ordered my lambo's.

anyone expecting it to dump a lot after its next pump like it did last time?

bought in around 1000-1500 sats, didnt sell at the highest point because i wanted to keep holding but considering selling off some of my profit around the top of the next pump just to lock in the gains

like, will this next pump follow a similar pattern to the other ones? massive increase in price, fall down to "wakey snakey" levels for weeks/months(?)

> think a post on Veeky Forums will attract normies
> doesn't know that MSM has been shilling Stellar for weeks now

It's gonna feel so good

>LOOK HOW CHEAP THIS TOKEN IS #MILLIONAIREMAKER
could actually work tbqh fampai

This is basic market dynamics. If something goes up too fast, it will go down hard to find price support, it will then consolidate before going up higher. This is fundamental

Also, when I trade I try to get in before it takes off. Makes sense, doesn't it? If it's tomorrow or in 2-3 weeks, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Patience is key in trading.

That still doesn't mean we have any particular reason for a breakout to happen right now. Attracting normies who haven't heard of XLM yet isn't gonna "help" anything, they'll just dump their bags at a loss when it doesn't moon the next day

alright... this was just my first moon mission and i was kicking myself for not selling at the top, but i know in this market theres always opportunities to make money

OP you're very good at shilling XLM I'll have you know that

The breakout is happening soon whether the normies are on board or not.
I'm trying to open people's eyes to the potential of a future where regular people can buy alts with fiat. This is huge.... so many people are not aware of this and I want others to succeed as I suspect you do too.

Now is the time to accumulate before MSM goes into full gear about Stellar.

Dude I've been holding XLM for months

And in regards to a breakout.... Yes a breakout is happening within a few days. Do you even TA?

Steve Harvey approves this message

Feel your pain, sold all my REQ at like a shitty $100 profit just because too much of my portfolio was going sideways....

Can't do the same with XLM.... heavily considering dumping 100% of my eth/ltc gains into it. Fuck, I might make my profile 50% xrp 25/25 XLM/ICX ...

>You don't fucking bet against IBM

Brother I didn't know fairx was launching within a month...how do we know this?

> still holding ripple

I think XLM isn’t the most normie friendly at the moment due to the fact that you really have to look into the project itself to understand just how big of a deal it is. When I first saw the name and the logo it just screamed scam/troll shitcoin to me.

i hold a lot of xlm and i love it, but the TA regarding this coin is usually wrong. every night in xlm threads some moron is showing is detailed TA charts as to why this is about to skyrocket, and it generally never happens. i could care less personally if it does or doesnt, because i know long term this coin will suceed, but TA posters should just stop embarrassing themselves

Is fairx decentralized or is this just another jew exchange?

When the MSM is shilling it.... it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It's an easy sell: "Made by the founder of Ripple! Better Tech! Under $1 Ripple went 1000% Therefore Stellar will go 1000%"

edgy

r8 my meme boys

Yeah i'm not sure stock TA translate to crypto well

>generally never happens
Have you been sleeping while this coin has gone up over 1000% in a month?
TA is not a crystal ball. It reveals probabilities of events.

Shit is run by IBM. What do you think? I half expect the project to crash and burn just because it's IBM. They'll somehow make money from failing but no one else.

stock TA doesn't translate to stock well either.

100% decentralized.
What's the problem with IBM? Something like 90% of the worlds banking systems are made by IBM. their stock continues to rise over the decades.

youngfag doesn't understand IBM is almost always a safe bet

good/good

The Stellar network will replace Ethereum, and it's your chance to get in at the ground floor. Ethereum is old and tired, Stellar is the young and vibrant. Don't waste your chance Veeky Forums

I temporarily dumped my ETH for XLM before XLM mooned. Turned out to be a good decision, but in hindsight should probably have turned some of it back when it hit resistance. But that's no biggie, we can't see to the future and it's not like XLM is gonna keep at under 1$ for very long.

One can clearly see the XLM bagholders desperation within this forum. Monitoring all day, the XLM shill threads just keep coming and coming. Every other minute a new thread.
Just accept that this shitcoin wont moon for weeks to months. Pathetic.

You can lead a pajeet to a toilet, but you can't make him shit in it instead of on the street.

False.
I have made a lot of gains using TA

I see it like the BNT of binance or the KCS of Kucoin. Except better in every way.

The only problem I'm having right now is not trading shit coins to increase XLM stack. I'm 100% in XLM right now.

What to do anons?

> stay poor
Just trying to point out the obvious. Stellar will replace Ripple's mcap in 2018

>Relying on Indian Bowel Movement to help your coins
You'll get rekt so hard you want be able to walk for two weeks
Stop meming and hold the patrician portfolio - 50% BTC 30% ETH 20% XMR

Undeniable intel for normies, i like it

Stellar has made me an insane amounts of cash. I think I'm good. It's just getting started.

ouch @ that portfolio. terrible mate. consider starting over

Hold if you wanna be stress less
Trade shitcoins with a part of stack and watch XLM in case it starts mooning

>within this forum
>this forum
>forum
I want normies to leave

They have no ties to IBM.. have you been reading your shit? IBM CTO is involved though as managing partner in fairx.

Think about the regulatory headache getting fiat to crypto approval.

Example
USD - BTC
USD - BCH
USD - LTC
USD - ETH
USD - ETC
USD - XRP
USD - TRX
USD - NEO
USD - ARK
USD - 1300 + other shit coins.

This is a financial institution nightmare. Then image having to do that for each fiat you accept.

Fairx is doing it like this -

USD - XLM - alts
CYN - XLM - alts
EURO - XLM - alts

If Fairx is what we think it could be become, XLM will be double digits easy. Should be 5%+ of total market cap at any time. Maybe more. It could be the largest distributed crypto on earth.

>50% BTC 30% ETH 20% XMR

yeah sure, I bet you spin the dice a certain way at the craps table too,

and if you strain your mind real hard and shit yourself a little you can change the roulette wheel.

dashboard.stellar.org/

> network nodes literally are IBM serverfarms

users will probably only see the fiat-alt pair, xlm being used under the hood as intermediary asset

I was saying FairX is independent from IBM