What does this shitcoin even do?

what does this shitcoin even do?

moons

It makes money when I sell it to the Chinese tomorrow

something blockchain something decentralized something ai something cloud something china something new paradigm something something

it goes to 1$ + tomorrow without you, thats what nigger

It makes people happy and make pajeets sad.

That's just the first step, step two is ????? and we all know the third step.....profit.

Who else is transfering DBC to Huobi for more gains?

>WHIIIPPPP WHUUUPP WHOOOOO
INSANE IN THE BLOCKCHAIN!

>DBC!

INSANE IN THE BRAAAIN!

>DBC! DBC!

>
great question

are you guys?

There's literally an AI bot of theirs on this board right now shilling their product.

what about all those sell walls?

Oh you mean the three 500 ETH ones from this morning, which are down to 1.5. We're through 1.5 of them.

It's to advanced for brainlets to understand.

I got .6 ETH to drop into something. Are we expecting DBC to hit .8 or even a buck today?

Honestly sold for a small profit, people dont even know what it does, for all we know the Chinese couldn't give a flying fuck about DBC.

it was 50 last now now its .60

it gives you crypto gainz thats what

I think it's safe to say it's going to pump all day until it hits Huobi then it's a crapshoot on what happens then. Most people on Kucoin are probably deep into crypto so I doubt they'll sell off right away for coins on Huobi which are pretty much all already available on Binance. That being said, experience shows that new exchange listings generally lead to a minor pump and then a huge dump.

t brainlet

When is Huobi exactly, 9 hours away?

I'll ride this till it hits a dollar and probably cash half out anyways.

explain why transfer to Huobi = more gains plz?

and way too complicated to have a website

blockchain artificial intelligence

hi Veeky Forums quick question. Where do you keep your DBC, KuCoin? I've currently got it in my NEON wallet but would rather move it somewhere else. Anyone know how I would go about doing that given that DBC doesn't yet show up op NEON as its not supported (but visible on neotracker.io)?

It is an ERC20 Token.. they have plans to reinvent to the NEO platform soon.

11 hours (10 pm PST).

I keep it on the exchange like a brainlet.

Huh?

S-should I sell some of my stack once it hits Huobi..?

Who the fuck cares about this? It makes money. It's not like we want to change the world with crypto. Selfish fuckers

where do you guys keep your DBC anyways?

uuuugh so many newfags...but whatevs I'm in a good mood.

He's talking about trying some arbitrage trading out hoping the price on Huobi is greater than on Kucoin. It's risky but could pay off. I tend to think it's not going to happen as I actually expect the price to shoot up more on the Kucoin side since all the early adopters are going to be prepumping and then planning to dump on all the newfags buying through Huobi.

Just leave it on the exchange. This isn't 2013, exchanges have strong incentive to secure your crypto and not run off with it. It's in their best interest to keep their exchanges reliable and have a good reputation. They make billions per day in fees.