Who here just about to cross 100k

Started with 6k in may missed out on millions literally fucked up 2 many times cashed out 18k months ago left myself with 3700 to play with

genuinely happy for you, friend.
i'm up to about 19K.
cashed out my original 3K investment from october.

Keep going. I started with 10k in May and turned it into about 400k today. My mistakes were: 1) never cashing it to bitcoin and always holding alts and 2) thinking I can squeeze another 20% gains on an already 2k+% return.

Play it smart, play it slow and play it safe and you're looking at 1/2 million soon.

Crossed it today senpai. Nice folio btw

How do some people manage to put 10k in bitcoins, did you start already rich ? Like what the fuck

Thank you guys I appreciate it very much
I could tell you all my missed oppurtunities but you guys already know
Being persistant and not giving up really does work.
My advise to all keep chugging along and choose your all ins very carefully

Not me

should i be snatching profit and putting it into USDT right now for the inevitable BTC run that will happen this week

Not at all, I scraped every last penny I had from my bank account and gambled it. I'm young and figured this type of technology is a once in a lifetime event and I wanted to be in as early as I could. I think even now those entering are looking to easily turn $10k into $100k, or more, depending on what this year brings.

I also never panic sold. At one point when I first started, during the July dip, I was down to $4,800 and a bag full of shitcoins. I bought more.

I'd actually take some profits to USD and hold bitcoin, for when bitcoin runs to 18k you'll be able to cash out for more USD gains, or pump into cheap shitcoins.

Actually left myself 1btc when it was 2500$ and most of it was in esp
Lol omg cashed it at 8 sats and moved on to where the money really flows

so take out profits from alts, put it into USD, but also buy some BTC

OMG was never 8 sats. You gotta learn what a sat is

I meant as in "oh my god" i cashed my last bit of money out of espers coin

If you're way up on alts, yes I'd scrape a bit of profit back. What I have done is take profits bit by bit as it runs up. Sure I lost potential value but it has also saved my ass many times. For example I've been in Dragonchain since the ICO. I've pulled profits at 50 cents, $1, $1.50, $2 and again at $5. Bit by Bit, my DCA is now sub $0 and if it goes to $0 I've lost nothing but 'house' money. I pulled 1/4 to USD and 3/4 re-invested in other shitcoins. Rinse and repeat.

crossed to 10k today :3

Good for you brother, especially surviving the mid-summer apocalypse

Are u me? Started with 1.8k Euro in May put in all in ark and other shitcoins now sitting at comfy 105k+€, missed 10000x moon missions, panic hopped from shitcoin to shitcoin, now comfy in VEN and XLM, hoping to retire in a year

I actually didnt survive that.I had 10btc 3 different times but was a noob and didnt understand btc was going to moon like it did and it dregged all my alts down so i cashed money to pay 10k in cc debt being worried and foolish

I started late December 25thish with 850 and just did my first 2x. Will I make it?

You two fuck ups are my inspiration. Despite being shit at this thing, you still made it to 100k.

Started late November with 65 ETH. Feeling very comfy.

Keep going, bro., you'll make it.

>started with 5k at end of December
>up to 12k now
>don't know what coin to buy now
>just sitting there with bags of FUN and XLM hoping they'll moon again
>portfolio not losing money only because of DBC
>half my money is tied up in COSS because I wanna HODL forever for dividends
>no way out
>just sitting on this portfolio confused about next steps

Coss is most likey a scam
I had 12k in eth on their exchange and i had to cash it to btc to cash out costed me 1650$ but i didnt care i wanted my funds off that piece of shit.

>this, but started with 2k end of December, 5.5k now.

I just traded all my REQ and XLM for Achain so we'll see how that goes.

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

thank me later

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

>mfw I see fellow anons making it and escaping wage slaving

I'm about to cross 1k and still excited. :/

Started with 1k in October. Got on the IOTA 10x and hodld for a bit, then on XRB at about $7

Now I got $44k. Have $10k in ICX, $14k in XRB, $10k on BAT but I'm gonna put it all into PRL. Then DBC $6k and 4k on BBT and PFR. All of these should atleast 2x by the end of January.

Best part is I'm 17

100k is nothing. Literally nothing. You can't live off that unless you want to crawl away into some pajeet shithole with no toilets.

It's 10 mil or bust.

Crossed it a couple of days ago. Started with 6k in August. Very happy to have reached this milestone. Hopefully we'll stay in although season for a bit longer

Will I make it bros?

Stupid fucking HST.

Bought at 0,70 and sold at 1,20 and put everything into DBC.