Guys

Guys
Should I dump my REQ (am thinking good, if not very good, coin but not going anywhere anytime soon) in favour of VEN (God-tier IMO)

Essentially i'm looking for someone to convince me not to.

Or is REQ too good a long term hold to throw away?

help me bros!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dump it so that it can rocket for the rest of us right after you sell

already tried, dumped it for ETH and ETH took off, haha suck my dick fags.

just sold my req stack

>80s Ferrari
patrician choice my man

lol yeah op, go ahead and drop the coin thats going to be worth 12$ by Q3. I'm sure you won't be upset with yourself. It's not like mainnet is dropping in a few weeks or anything

hold both

don't even drive, prob never will, but when i make it i'll get one of those just to have in the driveway

Do it pussy, classic buy high sell low.

Thinking about the exact same thing. Not sure though. I'm already up like 10x with REQ

lol the exact same 4 coins i hold (ENG, not bnb)
how come u don't have any any more?

VEN being $60 EOY is very doable.

Rebranding event in Singapore
In 6 days

Req is a good asset but for now? Ven
Or xlm

I think these will be January winners. Idk about REQ though. My long term strategy is to get more VEN, I believe it could go to ETH levels as it's used in real life and Thor is paid out.

>only 4K
>8263862891766 different assets

Poor for the eternity

BNB is just to get a discount of 50% on fees in binance

VEN has NEO potential all on its own with no competitors

REQ already has competitors out their and might not make it. All Coinbase has to do is implement a request feature and then what?

Coinbase and REQ are both backed by YCombinator. They aren't going to compete against each other. If anything Coinbase probably adds REQ this year

hmmm yeah for sure. i'm nowhere near node levels but the THOR power is very attractive.

also, although i see the value in req, i can't see it moving very far until crypto starts to gain some traction as a spendable currency. realistically that isn't going to be anytime soon. the next 'moon' will probably just be to $1.30-.50? 5 dollars by EOQ would be very optimistic and as it's a very very long term hold there will be time to buy back in, I'm heavily leaning towards it man. I can see VEN at $60 by end of Q3. If PBOC rumours are true then that'll be conservative.

How much will you pay me if i convince you?

1 REQ

Same thoughts, REQ is not going to go anywhere too much. At least until their mainnet. It just seems that there are too many opportunities to diversify the REQ stack for a better return. I'm going to sell like 60% for VEN I believe

>VEN has NEO potential all on its own with no competitors

friendly greetings from mr. walton

ur gon get rekkd

REQ is a fucking shitcoin. I'm missing on so many moon missions because of this Pajeet piece of shit cunt coin. It got even overtaken by UTK, which was released three weeks ago.

just because it's stagnant doesn't mean it's a shitcoin.

something like TRX is the definition of a shitcoin.

Ok listen carefully.

Don't do it.

yeah, the only reason i can think of to hold NOW is their mainnet might be released tomorrow. but it could be next month, in june, in november... who knows...

yeah i'm gonna sell a similar amount, and possibly buy back in later on.

req goes from 3 cents to $1 in ~2.5 months then it has some resistance
ITS A SHITCOIN WHY WONT IT MOVE

lol exactly, as soon as you realise you miss 10 moons a day and your coins time will come (if it has the strong fundamentals) you'll understand the value in playing the long game.

although i'm speaking as someone who doesn't have the temperament to day trade

Imagine making a lot of money and spending it on a Ferrari testarossa because you cant afford 360 rs then you pick up a girl for a date and the fuel pump dies on you lmfao

i don't even drive buddy, one of the very few sfw pics on my macbook lol

1500 REQ and 160k VEN here

started with 150k REQ and 20k VEN

VEN is the next ETH nobody gets it

VEN along with ICX is one of the most solid picks for 2018 if you don't want to take much risk.

My current portfolio is only like 10% VEN 10% ICX but I plan to rebalance in their favor in a few months when my other coins like ACT and ITC will have mooned.

Oh wow. It took WHOLE TWO AND A HALF MONTHS TO GET TO $1. What a fucking shitcoin. Even then new PnD ICOs moon harder than this nigger shit.

I'm just saying lol. Testarossa is a cool car. Know a lot of people who bought classic shit cars. Some are actually good investments.

2 assets pajeet nigger. put 40 bucks in trx at .04

>All Coinbase has to do is implement a request feature and then what?

Imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet. Being able to request payments isn't what anybody gives a shit about. It's the currency agnostic part.

For the brainlets who doesn't realize REQs potential.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $750 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

There's a couple of guys that drive them or the 512 often near me. Saw this one Monday morning.

Nice. Just sold 100k. Fuck you and your pajeet shitcoin. Your whole analysis is based on ifs and whens.

totally get that. my point is nobody is buying anything with crypto anytime soon. Anyone who holds crypto is expecting the value to go up significantly.

as such, holding so many at this stage when you're relatively poor (like me) is missing out on other potential gains.

Do it pussy

>/rd6sN3M

The "if we can just get 1% of X!" is a meme. It's what every. single. startup. uses. to. pitch. their. product.

That said I am LONG on REQ.

Didn't mean to post some PnD group in there. My bad.

The TRs have actually shot up in value.

the 512TR might actually cost two times a 360 does

beautiful. reckon i'd get a lot of pussy if i took the floor out and ran to make it move? wouldn't need a driving license for that right?