Www.PRPS.io

www.PRPS.io

Shameless shill incoming. Remember the best paladin in the world? Athene made his own cryptocurrency, and it's the most legitimate cryptocurrency ever made. And it is coming out today.

PURPOSE (PRPS) is, at all times, win-win, based on altruistic principles. Athene created a coin that harnesses people's greed, every principle and function carefully calculated to lead to increased value.

Barely a 3m + circulation, featuring a one-dollar buywall. They sold it for 1 dollar, and they use EVERY PENNY they get from their every project to back the buywall.

When you HODL Purpose through a smart contract, it yields DUBI (decentralized basic income), a secondary token. Athene is going all in on this project, intending to distribute universal basic income to everyone on the planet eventually. This has become his life project.

They are coming out with a game that will be the biggest game on Twitch and heavily features and revolves around Purpose. On top of that, he has come up with a crypto glitch to increase a crypto's value in perpetuity.

Laugh at me, but screen cap this. 1 or 2 months from now, when all your shitcoins have crashed, Purpose will have headed to the moon. For your own sake, get along today. Watch his stream on Twitch for more info (live in 1,5 hours).

Do not miss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PRPS/comments/7eu7aq/collection_of_scammy_moments
youtube.com/watch?v=MhL68efwvO8
reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5fynqr/uchiren_better_known_as_athene_starts_a_cult_long/
youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM
youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk)
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg
youtube.com/watch?v=hMMX7KEx-Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tried to remember that face. He went nuts on poker stars and was one of the biggest grinders to ever play. Can amerifats join?

Fukin Athene, he is going to be the downfall of Crypto. Every scene he enters, he ruins it, either by finding exploits or just simply piss people off.

Got more than 10k of them. Have fun chasing the green dildo to get fractions of what I have. Time to lock them up for 1 year.

>not even saying best pala in the world

>This has become his life project.
One of many.
Interesting guy though.

Athene is cool and all but wtf is that video on their homepage?

Are you fucking blind or illiterate?

>On top of that, he has come up with a crypto glitch to increase a crypto's value in perpetuity.

Haha. okaay
What is it? delete random tokens from the blockchain?

Ok coins to avoid, BAT - Pewdie and PRPS - Athene, thanks OP.

Everyone hates Athene these days, so they had to make a funny video saying it's a scam, because no one would believe them. Easier to play along. They are 100% serious despite the video, they don't want to be legally liable is all

Could be interesting

reddit.com/r/PRPS/comments/7eu7aq/collection_of_scammy_moments

Enjoy your bags

where do I even buy this shit

Damn, I remember his WoW videos.

this

Just donate on the stream, you get 1 PRPS for 100$.

Guys a lefist Cuck living in Germinstan with his low test Beta boys.

His Coin is a scam and i feel bad für anyone actually putting money in him. Ist the most obviouse scam Coin infront of your eyes.

Habe you fucking read the white Papier you Cucks!? Ist litteraly a copy pasta from someones Reddit post

I will never ever fucking buy this scamcoin. No one should ever touch this piece of shit coin, especially since Athene (one of the worlds leading cancerous autists that ruins anything he touches), is the one backing it, no philosophical or technical experience at all, he a complete monkey and you are too if you buy this complete scamcoin

Etherdelta will likely be the exchange, forgot to mention. Bigger exchanges demand ransoms, so we will have a quiet launch on Etherdelta first

isnt this guy already a known cult leader scam artist?

Why would you even look into it once you see it's his project - let alone start shilling it to other people. So many good projects and you pick this? Jesus christ.

I donated everything I had to him. You know why? Because the ICO was a risk-free investment. $1 per token, $1 buywall. He even said "look, this is not even an investment. This is a handout to the fans that I have left. Just get it, get rich".

You will be able to see the buy orders on the exchanges, buywall is real. And the buywall is a joke because this is a $200 token after the game comes out

Athene is a huge faggot. Stop shilling this shit here.

>"im the smartest man in the world"

If you're looking for a coin with some real and not internet anonymous team behind them, with a plan as good as it gets, it is a good one.

>"I am smarter than Einstein
>"When the Click goes Mainstream im going to habe to go dark"
>"Me is gona bei the most influental Person in the world"

Shouldn't you be in Africa virtue signaling to your dwindling fan base?

So this shit doesn't do anything?

This is the strongest sign of the crypto top so far.
It's time to get the fuck out.

he's a known scammer

Athene is a literal 70 IQ scam artist that has never done one legitimate thing in his entire life.

This guy's a fucking cunt, if you give him any money you deserve to get burned

The biggest crackpot in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=MhL68efwvO8

Yeah. He is going to prison if he pulls this off.

It's over. Crypto is finished

nimfa coin level scam

reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/5fynqr/uchiren_better_known_as_athene_starts_a_cult_long/

Excuse me? He broke multiple world records, raised 23 million for kids in africa and has fucking team of 30 people working 24/7 FOR FREE. This idea alone made 70k+ for charity when they told people NOT to donate to charity. What have you done the last couple of months, huh?

wow

Bancor is literally unstoppable

He is literally a mongrel with a shitskin father

DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING TIED TO ATHENE

HE IS A CON ARTIST AND IS KNOWN TO SHILL ALL OF HIS BULLSHIT ON Veeky Forums

Imo Athene should get himself checked out by a psychiatrist asap, the path that this guy has been on srsly has me thinking that he's got some sort of mental illness.

Btw he admitted to it being a ponzi on stream, so GTFO with your shitcoin shills and go suck your cultleaders cock.

Guys a total scammer and a cult leader. Literally bought a house in the French country side and lets randomers stay there if they do house work. They all have to be vegan too. Stay the fuck away from this freak.

FOR THE KIDS

in the current vids neither of them look like they're in good health

when you're in poor health and have no money you throw hail marys

Yeah great, he is raising money to import more Niggers into Europe. Like his daddy's Nigger family.

what the fuck
this is from ages ago

do crazy people become vegans or does veganism cause insanity

hen or egg

>all in on this project, intending to distribute universal basic income to everyone on the planet eventually. This has become his life project.
my fucking sides
>coming out with a game that will be the biggest game on Twitch and heavily features and revolves around Purpose.
delusional simply fucking delusional

Athene the international scammer and cult leader is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS)

His real name is Bachir Boumaaza, he currently lives in a re-purposed former Nazi Hospital in Germany and recruits followers to come and live with him (depressed betas) who he forces to work on his projects for no pay in exchange for food and shelter. He also created his own religion called Neuro-spinozism (or Athenism) which grants him tax exemption in Germany

His token is clearly a scam. He has NO whitepaper, roadmap, or any details whatsoever, yet is currently selling it to his naïve Twitch stream viewers and has earned over $250,000 to date. With 1 BILLION coin supply he is pre-selling them for $0.50. He has stated repeatedly that he expects his coin will reach as high as $5-10 despite the total supply. He even said he'd buy all coins from exchanges that are trading under the pre-sale $0.50 price to control the floor: youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM

Recently some anons were concerned with him making these kinds of verbal commitments and mused over taking legal action. Athene became aware of this discussion and actually responded to it live on stream, first acknowledging the hacker Veeky Forums (youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk) and then addressing his position regarding the law youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

Sounds like what's going on here is that all of these stream donations are going to Reese (his partner) whereas Athene's the one that actually holds all of the PRPS in his own wallet. So when Reese receives donations, Athene just so happens, out of the goodness of his heart, to give 2 PRPS for every $1 donated to his buddy and thinks this absolves him of all legal responsibility in the scheme

In all likelihood as soon as PRPS hits exchanges, Athene himself will just dump a huge portion of his own supply, or get one of his minions to do so for their benefit

History of Athene youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg

Nothing to be concerned about. That's just how half African/European mongrel mutts look like.

Athene's recites his disclaimer - says he's beyond reproach and above the law:

After the token goes public you can purchase it with BTC or ETH and receive PRPS immediately, but if you decide to pay with PayPal/credit card, you get an intermediary "HOPE" token instead, which transforms into PRPS after 6 months (to protect against charge backs)

Also, you can lock your PRPS (through a smart contract) for 3, 6, or 12 months and receive "HODL" tokens as interest (1, 2, or 4% depending on term), the HODL is like a weaker version of PRPS (worth 1/10th or some such)

Schemes upon schemes upon schemes...

I have screen capped this. See you in March homeboy.

It's truly mind blowing to see you guys talk like this though. I'm just glad that I put my ego aside and went for it.

This is horrible.

delusional retard have fun with the bags

screencap the entire thread you epitome degen
I have no interest in the Boumaaza coin

Congratulations, you're probably one of the most dumbest people alive today.

no bros. This is genius.

you donate DIRECTLY TO CHARITY. not to him, it goes to SAVE THE CHILDREN (if you choose to donate to charity and not to him) for this you get PURPOSE coin.

So lets do the math. you donate 1k to charity (legit charity, Athene is not an intermediary, it goes from your paypal or credit card or w/e TO CHARITY)
you then have 1k to deduct from your taxes. coz its fuckign charity, thats how it works.

AND you get the purpose tokens. so even if their value is 0.001 you still win. and if the value is 100$ coz their game they are releasing actually picks up on twitch, then fuck it, u just got a lambo.

you can't lose if you go the - donate to charity route.
you probably still wont lose even if you just donate it to Athene directly.

I'm generally in the same camp of putting my ego aside and just making some fucking profits but the problem with this is that it's a very blatant scheme. It's like if Confido had come out from the get go basically saying it was a scam, everyone invested, then they ran with the money. It would have been absurd, and that's what we're seeing here. It hurts crypto as a whole to push the ethical boundaries so carelessly.

Athene doesn't give a shit about cryptocurrency or this PRPS token, it's just another get rich quick scam for him like all the others.

In all likelihood you yourself are working in his compound. Nolan? Casey? Reese? wouldn't surprise me in the least. Athene has probably convinced you to buy $10k+ worth of purpose telling you all your dreams will come true when you can dump it on the suckers during the initial buy up. It's a joke dude. You're getting played, and in the end this will leave a blemish on crypto and ICOs in general more publically than we've seen before.

To get compensation for donations is literally tax evasion and carries a hefty prison sentence.

Did this guy hurt you or something? Seems like he found a way to make us money and you're getting emotional about it.

but you dont get compensated. Save the children isn't giving you the purpose coin.

you just donate to save the children

and athene gives you the purpose coin out of his free will. because you are a 'good person'. that's the scam. its a loophole.

purpose coin and the charity organisation are not tied to each other legally in any way.

This isn't some genius loophole, it's a scam, and it's illegal.

People have tried similar shit in the real world, like getting around not having a liquor license and selling "an empty glass bottle" for $7 that just so happens to get filled with booze by some third party between the point where you buy it and the point it gets served to you.

It's illegal. Athene is delusional and you're being drawn in.

this guy is a total pseudointellectual faggot, no thanks

I sincerely hope this fucker goed to jail and his lackeys lose all their savings.

Pretty good indication that we're near the top of the bubble if this fucktard thinks he can make some stupid scammy shitcoin and people on here genuinely want to buy it.

jesus i havent seen that face since 2010

That guy scammed so many people.
I remember his charity video where he went to africa and reluctantly hold a baby.

He live NOW BOYS get on Twitch

Maybe we should start a monero donation fund to get someone to one off this guy

holy fuck what a retard, this is such bs.

Dude looks weirdly like me.

Did my Dad bang his Mom?

Probably.

Damn it Dad.

scam

Yeah he is going to prison.
Watching 5 minutes of his stream schilling his coin he has already committed multiple cases of charity fraud.

A retard paying out compensation for deductible donations is a wet dream for tax lawyers.

He became a con-artist and now leads a cult. Go away.

What do you base this on? They dont go cheap on their lawyers and accountants. If they tell him its cool, why would they be wrong?

I am on Veeky Forums about 10 hours daily. Whenever I will see this athene scam coin I will copy pasta Bachir must have lost his mind

he thinks this disclaimer protects him from legal action

There is literally nothing backing this coin.
It's shittier than most shitcoins than atleast pretend they want to build some sort of product.

He thinks laundering the donation compensations through one middle man called "Reese" will protect him.
This is pure comedy.

Fuck you clicking pieces of shit, and fuck this asshole scamming charities.

my only knowledge of this guy is from the hearthstone community.

fuck athene. dude viewbotted for weeks, not even playing the game, in constant spectator mode. he acts like a fucking douche and i wouldn't buy his coin if it was going to 15x

i guarantee this POS has printed billions to hodl himself

you are 100% athene shilling himself.

he already stated there's a 1 BILLION supply of this coin

and he only sold/gave out like 2 million coins or some shit, so he has 998,000,000 in his own wallet and he'll probably dump off chunks or wash trade whenever it suits him. He's trying to convince all his viewers/followers to "HOLD!" at all costs which he hopes will cause a lack of supply/selling, which obviously he will then step in to fill.

Shits a joke

screenshot from their game that backs this piece of shit coin

>Dude looks weirdly like me.
>Did my Dad bang his Mom?
>Probably.
>Damn it Dad.
I... what?

the 2nd screenshot

LOL this looks like the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen. Purpose will be worthless. can't stop laughing.

THIS DUDE IS AS SCAMMY AND FUCKED IN THE HEAD AS SHOENICE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! AVOID AVOID AVOID

Any armchair psychiatrists wanna guess a proper diagnosis for this weird ass David Koresh wannabe?

Yoooo thx for this post. Good shit. I was thinking he's more David Koresh, as perfect as that Charlie comparison pic is. Athene could never even dream of being as entertaining and enveloping as Manson was tho.

Purpose donation

athene is a cult-running nutsack. i wont put a penny into his gay ass project.

How much to donate for 1 prps?

100$

Until they go live, they have a placeholder of $100 per token, which is 100x the ICO. They want you to get it on the exchanges, clearly. It will probably start at $5 or so, and will still be worth it. I thought it would be live today, but apparently its a few days away still. So Etherdelta or Ddex, this week whatever happens.