Time to sell alts?

Is he right? They were saying the same thing a few days ago and alts mooned non-stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pppls stop buying superior alts
>mmmy shitcoin will deff moon

hearing more and more people saying that... Idk desu
I have too much faith in my alts but at the same time, I have PTSD of every alts bloodbath I went through

>BTC just dipped, get in now or stay poor
>Its a W shape, buy now, it'll moon!
>N-nevermind, it's actually a reverse head and shoulders!!

Yeah man. I cant wait to get on that 45 dollar transfer fee and 3 weeks in limbo action!

Why would I buy a con with newer tech, a purpose and works when I can buy this bloated piece of digital gold!

I have been seeing a lot of TA in the last few days predicting BTC goes above 20k. Don't think I will sell my alts but might be a good opportunity to buy more once my BTC gets stronk

Bitcoin is fucking dead. These guys are trying to convince you to drive a ford model t when you can get a ford gt40.

It pains me to say it, but Bitcoin is the original shitcoin

Why would BTC pump, ETH is much more likely. In every recent movement ETH has gained more and lost less that BTC.

Yeah, from people that refer to the cryptomarket as Bitcoin.

dinocoin is dead and I don't even think it would cause much of a reaction at it's pathetic market dominance

>listening to The Wolf
that faggot is literally wrong all the time, he was predicting huge BTC sell offs right before it pumped to record highs

Ether is gong to make more gains vs bitcoin until at least mid summer. But as I said, these "experts" dont even know what an ICO is and they are making predictions.

The idiots coming into this market want to find the next bitcoin. They don't want to buy bitcoin. And are looking for a lot more risk.

Nobody wants bitcoin I only hold to short alt positions.

Nope this guy is a complete faggot

If anything BTC is going down

I hope the SEC fucks his ass

Top kek. Do people actually believe that shit?

I've seen a tonne of this too. DeLavrov on trading view has been extremely bullish on this, anyone interested in TA knows he's the shit too.

has this faggot ever been right about anything?

who actually follows him?

About to crash through the bottom of the channel. Looking very weak. I would literally bet my life that btc will touch 10k before it touches 20k, if it ever does again

Nothing worst than astrology in markets.

fscomeau.com/why-technical-analysis-is-bullshit/

You 12k then 10 k then 8,9k

Massive market shakedown.

Much needed desu, you can't be making 300% a week indef

every TA retard is a meme

even the dinosaurs late to the party are only looking at bitcoin and ethereum. it's the baby "investors", the kind of people you'll find on twitter, reddit or Veeky Forums that seem to think bitcoin is doing to die just because they missed out on it completely.

those normies are the real dinosaurs, because they're trying to create their own "moons" while everyone else with money is still accumulating the real coins.

Always do the opposite of what wolfofpoloniex says.

Remember he said pic related exactly at the bottom before a btc moon.

Best group to make money with alts on binance.

discord dot gg/f96tAxJ

>15/9/17
What a fucking dingus.

oh the sea of wojaks

Why would I invest in bitcoin? The ROIs are low. The fees to transfer are ludicrous. This crypto bubble isn't going to last forever and holding on to btc is for pussies.

If btc makes a strong move either up or down, alts will bleed 2x more... in both cases a buying opportunity.

people who listen to that LARPing son of a bitch need to die

>60 of the top 100 market cap projects are ERC20 tokens
>butt poopey coin is good

pick one desu

Is. . .is that the famed fscomeau from WSB? I would do the opposite of what he says.

you wouldn't because you're poor. i dont care what poor people are doing. early adopters and institutional money are exclusively interested in bitcoin and ethereum long term, not any of these shitcoins which are only getting interest from late adopters that watch youtube for "investing" tips.

Did any of these fuckers predict the rise of the alt?

Again bitcoin is only useful to short alt positions. If there are ETH markets then I just cash out to ETH.

Again who is going to buy bitcoin?

You do realize that poor people and retarded gamblers are filling our bags?

If TA didn't work for when BTC would go down, why would it work for when it would go up?

What will it take to make Bitcoin moon again?

Hmm.. Can that faggot ask his dear Poloniex why they can't resolve my ticket for more than 4 months

It mooned because it mooned. So it will need a moon basically.

1 billion tethers

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

thank me later

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

not by much compared to institutional money in the long run. look at the split between retail and non-retail investors in the stock market for instance. the greedy and desperate are the ones that are creating cryptos .com bubble. just look at the top 20 on CMC, 15+ are complete shit.

are you new to this market? are you really asking who's buying bitcoin?

TA barely works in crypto and doesn't work at all in normal markets anymore. trend lines are about the limit for the value you can get from TA here, and even that doesn't mean shit when bitcoin decides to pump/dump.

>institutional money are exclusively interested in bitcoin and ethereum
you sure about that?

quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

>quora
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Btc is going down within the hour/minutes trust me, trust me on that I swear on all the time I've spent here on biz and all the memes. I sold and I'm shorting eth/usd. Screencap this. Call me BizBearFag and make a post with this image to thank me later.

He is right. Institutional money is 95% interested in btc eth. Actually some want to buy ripple (kek) but its legally hard so not offered that much because no multisig wallet. ( I'm an "insider" )

a broken clock is right twice a day. you've got about 3 weeks before bitcoin makes its final decision. odds are very likely to be up.

i'll listen to you if the current total mcap drops about 40% over a period of 72 hours.

I'm in fiat bro... sold everything last night. Much rather miss some gains then go full wojak.

Listen to those guys, there will be a massive shakedown to 12k/11k and possibly (hopefully) 9/8k. Alts will get rekt to hell, long liquidated, and then from there btc moons to 20 k by feb. Institutional money ( active funds) will enter hard at 10-8k

Thanks, just bought 100k

Reminder to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Why do people have so much faith in TA for Bitcoin NOW after that insane bullrun from 6k to 19k that completely defied any conventional TA.

>Why do people have so much faith in TA for Bitcoin NOW after that insane bullrun from 6k to 19k that completely defied any conventional TA.
because they missed it sitting in shitcoins and now want a second chance?

Author of the post, phoneposting. I sold yesterday and once you sell and step back you can honesltly see more clearly. This shit is a ticking bomb waiting to collapse.Dogecoin at 2b market cap, tron, it will be the rush to the exit. Blood on the street and then after a healthy btc correction then moon, we will have a more rational market. Its a cycle man, its always like this. Exit when peak euphory is happening, and no peak euphory was not btc to 20k, peak euphory is the normies rushing to binance to buy everything under 1$. Good luck to the bears, good luck to the bulls ( and the bulls are looking tired)

Also crazy sign that the bulls are getting tired: check the volume. Extremely low.

inverse head and shoulders IS a W shape baka

Theres also a fuck ton of twitter drama with him. I also thought he burned his own trading group really bad, like 10^100000 times worse than vizard ever does.

well its a VVV shape

>once you sell and step back you can honesltly see more clearly
damn it's so hard to sell being on a roll right now
i already missed so many opportunities, being permabear
but my hesitation is probably an obvious sign to sell

whos the baka now, aho

>exit all crypto markets
Still makes me laugh

I'm not worried because LINK will withstand any BTC surge :^)

>Exit all Wolf advice
He's a hack.

LOL HOW MANY FUCKING NEWFAGS ARE HERE? HAHAHA THIS PLACE NEVER LEARNS.

NI HAO
WEALTHY CHINAMAN

it's not gonna dip that low, but it's definitely not done dipping. even after this dip recovers there should be another couple small washouts before it is even capable of pumping again

he literally tells you to do the opposite of ANYTHING he says. he calls himself THE WOLF for fucks sake.

I remember that. Most big TA guys made the same call at the time, Tradingview was wallpapered with shorts.

Honestly, this, but I don't think the wider market realized this yet.

freudian slip?