FLT Coin - proof of transaction

The next microcap that is going to be doing a 20x in a month is around the corner, and it's Fluttercoin - FLT. Market cap is only 5 million, the new dev's are forking it this month and the whole thing is ready to explode.

FLT coin is the first coin to implement the next stage - Proof of Transaction, but actually has all 3 (PoW, PoS and PoT), making it the most secure ledger.
They are rebranding. They have a new wallet coming out. Their shit website is finally getting built by a pro team. And it's selling for peanuts still, because all this is not yet out.

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FLT_BTC

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/releases/tag/v0.7.5.21-flt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

second this one, 5 million mcap? gtfoh, I'm comfy as fuck

I just checked, it's 7 mil cap, but if all you're saying is true, this is a 200 mil coin easy. Wtf are people thinking buying fucking ripple at the top, this is how you make money

Masternodes incoming too :)

I like Proof-of-transaction, the network becomes more secure the more it get's used. This is unique concept introduced by Flutter. I wonder how does this affect ability of this network to scale?

I just joined their telegram group and apparently they didn't even have tg 2 weeks ago. Website they still don't have.
This thing is just like that damn Pearl Oyster that I refused to buy and is now 80x, 3 weeks later!

THIS. GTFI NOW.

Not asian, but I'd sell some FLT for her

This is a dead project just look at github cuck. What are u selling?!

Youre dead idiot. Look here: github.com/ofeefee/fluttercoin/releases/tag/v0.7.5.21-flt

who is this semen demon

okay going to buy it now

Oh boy, sure wish I could make an account on this exchange. The only exchange this coin is trading on.

Fuck me.

Got the new website leak.
THIS SHIT IS REAL!!

wheres that from ?

this coin is been around for literally 3 years. Wtf is this nonsense about good tech?

butterfly gotta hatch ;)

The admin on their telegram.

I can't fucking buy, Cryptopia has closed registration ...

Is this the upfiring thread?

This coin has been around for 3 years. Peercoin was done in 2012, brought in PoS as revolutionary, and only now it's getting adopted (like ETH). And Peercoin price went up 20x for that...

PoT is the next big thing

better believe it ;)

why will this moon, without marketing, exposure and so on?

shill me

If it had all that already, it would already have mooned and we'd be cucks stuck talking how we missed (like we did with PRL and others)

They're building a website. They're building a rapid-growing telegram and discord community. FLT is starting to get mentioned in other places. Once website is done and news of the fork and rebranding kicks is, BOOM. Btw they just raised funds for a campaign - this is where from they're paying for the website first, apparently. They're talking about a decent exchange, they were on Polo (api still there), but I hear they're talking to Kucoin. Rumors only... I am rooting for Polo myself

Then listing on Multinode sites,

fuck it. i just shilled myself to get 1BTC more. this thing has nowhere to go but up

I agree< IMHO this will be the same as with Peercoin. Once the market realizes the significance of the technology it will move quickly. PoT is ingenious