ITT

ITT

>That one fucking coin that drags down your entire portfolio

At this point I cant sell, im still up so much and when this coin gets its head out of its ass I'll be happy I held.

now this is a buy signal Veeky Forums

Honeslty the logo pisses me off just looking at it. Like what the fuck were they thinking?

Its an abstract type of feel.

Yes I feel a little better seeing im not alone

It's always darkest before the dawn

same, but when??

looks like its gonna make a pretty huge cup here soon

We're gonna make it brother

Volatility starting to compress, looks like it going for either a break out or big dump. If volatility continues to compress then we get a break of the bollinger bands upwards expect a big run.

When did you buy DENT?
Looking at this coin, thinking about pulling the trigger on it.

Shittiest of shit coins. There was a reddit AMA waaaay before this coin was worth anything which proved that they had no idea what they were doing and had no idea how they were going to do what they promised.

I'm very, very happy that it's failing. That shows that the market truly wants results over the long-term.

Stay poor you doofus faggots. Next time DYOR.

Fasten your seatbelts

Why are XLM holders so pathetic? You had a week of absolutely crazy growth and now you are sulking because it's not bringing you in your daily 40%. You need to switch coins user.

Thanks, just sold my whole stack.

market cap is too high, this will be lucky if it sees .80 cents again

You arent lying. I bought the dip right as it about about to moon. Then it dipped more, and more and more.

this

literally why are all the add ridden autists in this coin? why didn't you sell at 90 cents if you're so fucking impatient

>he held this shit after the obvious struggle to pass 6200 sats
lol, i dropped my bags at 5.7k after buying in at 6.1k. lost gains after buying and selling at 5k and 5.3k. HODL is a meme for shitcoins to stop retards from selling at a small loss so they can dump on you at a better price.

I bought in at 140 SATs. I think the project is great and if they can pull it off and market to the right economies it will be a huge take off, not to mention their partnerships with at&t and a few other carriers. Android app is coming in a couple weeks so I'd get in sooner rather than later

>Blaming a coin for your blatant stupidity

>i like to loose money and hold bags

I know you do user but i bought in at around 1k sats.

wonder who feels stupid now? :/

XLM was the first coin that I timed absolutely right
and totally by sheer luck
> bought mid-october
> sold morning of 4th january

Why are you losers measuring your shitpile in fiat? BTC pairing (satoshi value) is the best indicator weather you gain or lose...

>Measuring in a deadcoin

There has to be a loser for me to be a winner.

Someone tell this guy NEO rebranded from ANT last summer.

Yeah that's what i thought. Glad you know your place.

I jumped out of XLM for a while and have been playing with my stack of it in other coins, riding moons to make back my losses.

But I'm going to get back into XLM before FairX causes a new explosion.

>patent issued
>functional crypto/fiat ATM developed
>FairX alpha released and continously being updated
If you sell out of impatience you'll be wojack posting by Q3

>loose

This was worth $130k a few days ago, I was going to sell at that moment and move to ICX, and I didn't, what the hell was I thinking...

highly advise fellow Veeky Forumsraelis to join our discord

you can thank me later

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

Just. Fucking. Hold.

My folio was almost 100% ICX, sold 40% for TRX

Fuck my life, FUCKING DO SOMETHING JUSTIN

Once the music stops playing, stellar might be one of those rare chairs you could be going for. Until then, because of the current state of crypto, things like established, working product and rock solid code and design ... well, nobody gives a fuck.

plankton here. I'm on both XLM and ICX, sold my XLM a little early around .70 USD and threw it into ICX. just took 20% of my ICX today and put it back into stellar, having 4x of my previous stack. You're better off hodling imo, but it wouldn't be terrible if you split something like 80/20 XLM/ICX if it makes you sleep better at night.

Ahahahahahahahah get fucked you retard.

Invest in a project that isn't a bullshit scam instead of fomo into last weeks nigger coin.

TFW ICX got me all the TRX losses back (TFW china shill does worst fucking live stream ever in history of crypo)

i know ICX didn't 4x, but i was already holding a decent amount. I was day trading with a small chunk too.

Hoping some more shilling from IBM. Also, where tf is their roadmap?

inb4 ICX missing mainnet deadline and back to square one. again. Wonder what's gonna save me next. NEBL? ENG?

>mfw SJW can't do anything right

They ruined Star Wars and failed to make bank and now they failing with and (((IBM))) shilled coin

when will they learn?

Have SJWs ever actually improved anything?

The appeal of white supremacists desu.

Cant argue with that.

I know most of you are larping but if you are unironicalling it an SJW coin then you have a serious mental impairment

Hoping fir dump so i can buy more lmao

>unironicalling

The fuck plebbit fag

I’m happy with my lumens. I think it’ll be worth the wait.

IOTA. What a piece of shit.

As if we don’t know why