Will wagecucking make me happier?

I've been a NEET banking on crypto for around a year now since I graduated. I have not talked to anyone aside from my parents and hookers. I know this lifestyle of talking only to hookers is unsustainable.

Will wagecucking make my mental health better? I am absolutely miserable and have been sleeping all day to numb the pain. I want to kill myself and I dont know why. To put things into perspective I'm 22 with a networth of $126k minus the real estate and brand new car. I've never had a GF. This isnt a larp faggots. This is serious.

go see a therapist, or at least post on /r9k/. we aren't about muh feelings here. this is a business forum.

Do you workout? If not get on it ASAP, saved me from many a depression.

Its about the happiness with wagecucking. I see you fags trash talking wagecucks all day but is it really that miserable compared to being a NEET earning from crypto?

I dont think /r9k/ or /adv/ would understand it as much as biz.

I think you need religion. Go look up a god church, preferably not Islam. As cliche as it is, through Christ, you could be saved.

>workout
Isnt going to the gym a meme? Everyone fucking recommends it for everything.

>balding
>depression
>no gf

Just basically any problem, the recommended solution is the gym.

no it won't. it will actually depress you more once the initial boost of being part of a social group fades. to counteract this, find social groups that you enjoy and take part in them without wagecucking. better long term social hodl. godspeed user

To answer your question, yes, yes it will. Even if you'll have a cunt of a boss, even if you won't like a colleague, you'll get into a social circle, you'll interact with people, you will LIVE.

Do 3 things right now

1. Start going to a gym and eating healthy, you might need to pay a nutritionist but it's worth it
2. Start looking for an outdoor hobby, hiking/snowboarding/mountain biking etc
3.Clean your room/house and keep it clean

Start all these right now, work at them every day. You need all 3 before you can even think for getting a gf.

I'm pretty much never going to believe in god after i've read this book. I regret reading it desu, I wish i could be brainwashed again.

God being real doesn't matter, its the community and morals the church brings that really mattered. Believing in God just makes life a little easier.

You have enough money to move out and travel. Ask yourself where in the world you'd like to go most, what cultures inspire you the most, and go visit and experience those cultures.

Your issue is boredom, at 22 you have what 99% of your peers have never experienced, actual freedom.

Why work when you don't need to? The actual truth is not that work is fun, but that wagecucks HAVE TO WORK in order to survive. You can find something that inspires you and do it. You are bored and purposeless, its up to you to fill your time with purpose.

Ohh but you are brainwashed. If you did some research you would find out quickly why that book is pure propaganda, written by a guy that believes in evolution.

But im not a Jehovah's Witness. Please go back to killing your self.

I didn't say gym (which is NOT a meme), I'm doing calisthenics at the park and it's awesome, kind of a retarded anime faggots millenials community online, but I met people at the park and we created a cozy group and it's awesome training together!
It's cool to be able to say, even in your darkest hours - "everything sucks but fuck it, I look amazing" , it may sound very vain but helps tremendously. Just remember perseverence and dedication beats everything.

>Isnt going to the gym a meme?
Of course it is. A terrible one at it. Wanna stay fit? Why work useless machines wasting all that energy for fucking nothing (gains are just a side-effect)? Stupid. Go to some farmer, and help him do jack shit. Talk to his daughter. Do something useful. Gym is for fucking brainlets.

You need to start lifting and eating healthier, also force yourself to get out of bed at a certain time and set a routine you'll feel better I promise.

I started going bald at 18, shaved it off at 21 I advise you do the same.

>You have enough money to move out and travel
My networth is only $126k. If i do that wont I get bankrupt soon enough? Plus I'll end up travelling to a country with a dank redlight district like Bangkok or Amsterdam.

>Why work when you don't need to? The actual truth is not that work is fun, but that wagecucks HAVE TO WORK in order to survive.

To meet people in a normal setting. To find a gf. I've been banging really really hot hookers for $200 and I now understand the allure of being in a REAL relationship.

Wage cucking helped me learn social skills because I was forced to interact with people daily. Even though I don't like the work it honestly increased my quality of life, and even have a few friends now (have literally never had friends prior to this). I say go for it OP, you have nothing to lose and if you make the best of it, you'll walk away with some life skills.

>cant flirt with the office qt 3.14
>no going out on fridays after work to drink beer
>not bonding with people in your work place and becoming friends
>no sense of accomplishment for actually doing things

crypto has its downside my dude

>I started going bald at 18, shaved it off at 21 I advise you do the same.
I AM NOT BALDING FFS kek

Sad dubs checked :(
Wagecucking will probably be a mixed bag of giving you a reason to get up in the morning vs. the hustle of working for other people and doing things you despise (should you not get a job you enjoy.)

Good luck NEETbro.

Are you the guy who shilled Link Req and Salt?

>no going out on fridays after work to drink beer
Fuck. This. So much this. Sometimes I drink alone and I see a group of wagecucks have so much fun during a friday. I cope by hiring hookers but it doesnt seem to be working.

If you have six figures and you're still single then you're ugly.

Your best bet is to get in shape. Build up your confidence.

If I was banking six figures a year, I'd buy a nice pad downtown. I would walk the streets mid day and eat out at various restaurants and go to bars on weekends.

It would be impossible for me to be depressed with that life style.

look just try new things, maybe a temp agency that'll give you whatever shit job there is. manual labor is refreshing sometimes, nothing wrong with an honest day's work.

you have freedom to walk away anytime, that's the glory of it. HODL, get away from the computer and try it.

>LINK
>REQ
Of course i held LINK, practically everyone in biz holds some LINK. Same with REQ.

>SALT
I missed the boat, only noticed it by the time Teeka shilled it. I thought it was too pumped.

This, you are a smart guy I like you.

Please educate yourself. You are holding back progress.

kek...only.
Dude you can live in a gorgeous apt in thailand for £200 a month and fuck hookers for a tenner.

Mate, normal is what everyone else seems to be and you are not. Theres no such thing as normal. Meeting girls at work doesn't work, it will fuck your job over and if you break up she'll spread shit about you. First work on yourself and then think about getting a gf. You have $126k in the bank and you're thinking about meeting a girl who works in walmart, without resentment?

Go fucking travelling, join a travelling group, my mates just gone to thailand for three weeks with a group, they're doing all sorts of exciting shit, rock climbing, absailing, walks..do something like that, meet people on THAT level, it'll cost you what..3k? Meet outgoing people, not miserable chavs who are there to work and gossip, not find boyfriends.

>If I was banking six figures a year
I'm not banking six figures per year. Its my entire networth aside from real estate and car. I'm 22 lol not some wolf of wallstreet.

also the point is to just get you out of the house, a job forces you to do that.

you can do other things of course, but nothing's better than a job. if you see how shit being a wagecuck is you'll run back to crypto. if it's cool nothing wrong with ez casual 8 to 16 hours a week wage cucking for the man

You should educate your self on biology and stop buying propaganda.

No dude, 30 minutes of cardio a day and a healthy diet is all it takes.

Blood and oxygen get pumped through your whole body including your brain.

they meet to talk about work, I've been on so many work nights out and its all boring talk about work, it only starts to get good when people are fucking smashed, and even then its usually work-related talk.

Fuck that. You'd be better off going back to college than anything related to work.

There no greater sense of accomplishment than investing in a company that does well and makes you a years wage in less than a month.

So whats actually wrong with you? Real autism?

Take the red pill on the Jews. It's easier to believe in God when you realize what Satan's chosen people are up to.

So you got into crypto, made 100k and don't invest a portion into new ICOs?

fucking retard.

>Mate, normal is what everyone else seems to be and you are not
Thanks for that, it's reassuring to follow your subjective truth.

No.

Yeah sure but you can't argue the church community makes logical sense.

It only exists to keep bringing money in to exist.

>53k in ETH
>15k in TRX
>12K in TNB (will probably move back to stellar soon)
>46k cashed out and will be used to buy dips just in case the bubble bursts

I get 2 hand fulls of pasta, some sliced carrot and broccoli and boil the lot up and eat that with some chicken or beef most days. It's relatively healthy (I think, unless you're trying to lose weight).

working out isn't a meme, I know it sounds stupid but its really fun once you start going with it. The no gf part I understand as I used to be like that... try taking some happiness from the fact you aren't having girls mess you around. Also shave your head if you are balding bad.

You have the financial freedom to choose anything you want. Having a purpose will definitely help you feel better. Find an obscure odd-hour job, that has the most interesting people in it. I used to work in horse racing in college, one of the guys only worked there for the people and drove his luxury sports car to work every day.

The gym is a bit of a memezone, exercise and being around people is the most important thing though.

start using testosterone. 250mg a week for the rest of your life. go to Veeky Forums for more guidance. it fixed my depression. u dont even have to go lift or build muscle. You're a beta and depressed because you just have no testosterone in you. that shit fixed me. it's super easy to buy and inject, totally risk free if done +/- correctly.

Mate do some research into new ICOs, find the most promising and chuck 10k in it.
Never stop investing in new things, hodling is great and all but you need new blood or your money will stagnate, nothing is going to continue to go up forever.

kek don't listen to this guy he's serious about the for the rest of your life thing

i only have one teste and i don't take testostrone

>Mate do some research into new ICOs
Isnt TNB relatively new? I mean i use subreddits to check the normie adoption and they only have 800 subscriptions. I think it only started in December.

They are hiring korean stars like this faggot. Have some enterprise backing and are advertising in NY Times Square like EOS. Its trading under a dollar at Bitfinex and Binance.

Yes, being a NEET is a waste of human potential.

Yahweh is satan

No it fucking will not! wagecucking will drain the little life force you still have left out of you.

But you should get into a daily routine that gives you some free time too.

>wake up early
>go to a public pool, swim some laps
>go to church
>cook (something healthy) and try to make something difficult. It's more satisfying and fun.
>gym ( I know it's a meme but you get those brain chemicals and a strong healthy body which will make you feel better)
>buy an e-reader and read a book. outside if it's summer or in a library just get the fuck out sometimes if you are a neet
>get a dog, train it.
>farm some food if you have a yard
etc etc

Probably, yea. Get a part time job, at least. It will get you out and socialize you somewhat. A change of scenery will be good for you.

Imagine thinking the God Delusion was propaganda.... What part are you thinking of?

WTF you made it
Wagecuckin is slavery, where you talk to only to other failed wojaks and bitter roasties. It will make you happy sometimes, but 90% of the time youll consider kys.

I'd say the only propagandist part is that it uses gnostic arguments against god in order to shill atheism.

start smoking meth

As a wagecucker, I have to agree, theres nothing more degrading than being in the middle of something at home and have to leave home to go do something you fucking hate. I work in retail and its soul destroying, you're at home, go £11k in crypto and serving lazy fuckers scratchcards and lottery tickets, and having drunk fucks give you abuse.

don't get me wrong, I have fun with my colleagues, but they're never truly friends, they will always say shit about you behind your back, they will always be competing with you. It doesn't matter what your job is. Bosses will always be bosses before they are a friends. When they leave its highly unlikely you will see them again and be friends for years.

You need to make friends on a real and substantial level, through shared interests, not a shared situation. If you want a girlfriend, you have to meet in a similar way, through a place where you can sit and spend time together, not pining for a girl at work - trust me, I've been there and it never fucking works out, because WORK comes between romance, you are there to work not to fuck.

If you are not LARPing, you need to engage user. Work makes people mentally healthy because it helps you build bonds with people. Humans need humans. This website doesn’t count. You will get better, but for the love of god, find a job, a group of hobbyists, or SOMETHING. Only through relationships with others can we properly valuate ourselves. It will get better, but you have to try. Good luck to you.

Go to some clubs and like sailing etc, rich people hobbies and circles, fuck doing wagekekking

Life is meaningless, people crave purpose. Wagecucking, if it's not a complete trash job will give you a social circle, you'll do work and it will feel like a win, you're part of a tribe that all has aligned goals. Actually very helpful, also you can be a rich crypto boy while also wagecucking. HODL till 2024 m8

Combat sports user. Muay thai, bjj, Krav Maga

If you are a man and don't know how to fight you are a useless soyboy numale with lower test than your grandfather's corpse.

God bless you man, you're gonna make it

Tfw I just decided to accept the part time grocery job to get out of my house bc of this thread.. I have 35k in crypto (hoping for 200k EOY) and I’m a composer for a Facebook media series that sucks my soul but pays me 300 dollars a day.. I need to get out of the fucking house.. I don’t care if working at a grocery store is how I’m goin to do it either

Nice man. When I was the most depressed I NEEDED a job to get me right. I took a manual labour job and I recommend anyone in the same position to do the same. Something like deliveries so you have to speak to people and lift all day.

Once you've done that for a while you'll understand what you need to deal with your depression and you can drop the minimum wage job and pick up gym or whatever is going to work for you.

Life is about balance.

> longterm social hodl
kek

Definitely do it, you're at the stage where you've got money to fall back on.

Give it a go, learn something in the process, maybe try to progress and get a raise / promotion.

You'll begin to be normal, interact with normal people, and potentially make a genuine friend in the process. I know not everyone at work may be the right fit, but what's the worst that could happen?

You could always go back to being how you are now, or you could make some friends or even find a gf

Godspeed user