BNTY

H-healthy correction, r-right Veeky Forums?
Did I get greedy when I didn't sell ATH? been in since 2k sats

I'm selling I'll buy back in at the bottom. See ya partners.

Looks healthy to me

Coward! Traitor!

You're no cowboy after all

this is actually a really solid project with big potential for growth still. it dipped for one day and you are already freaking out, jesus christ

lmao exactly, after it just mooned too. Its so mental how you can make money in crypto with an attention span of 3 days maximum

Yeah... I just sold. got it at 1500sats. This coin has a lot more momentum... I might regret selling already.

>You're gonna carry those bags

>WHY ISN'T IT STILL GOING UP 500% AN HOUR OMFG ITS DYING SELL SELL SELL OMG DEAD COIN WTF

Every Veeky Forums thread ever after a coin makes a run.

This is a long-term hold for me, don't care about whatever fluctuation you're talking about today

This is why I stopped listening to them.
It only gets you so far when you first dive into the market.

Everybody knows the real gains are in upcoming ICOs not listed yet or about to be.

Just remember - Thou shalt not follow the Moby Dick

If you're seriously selling this bull flag you're stupid as fuck and don't deserve to make it desu.

Poorfag here, holding just 1,4k got shilled at 0,21$ Im not going to sell anytime soon, it'll easily break 1$ after correction.

Isn't this just some far pushing the price down to his 73 ETH buy wall?

pssst

This is going to $100

I'm not even in Bounty, but I always find it hilarious how so many of you shit the bed when a coin doesn't infinitely go up.

Holding 50k bounty not selling till 1.25 this dip is nothing

what price you get in at bruv?

Holding 50k bounty not selling till 1.25 this dip is nothing

Averaged out at about .20

i'm riding this too. yee haw!! in fact i'll buy more at the bottom!

If anyone has been watching the order book put in your sell wall. As you can tell a small pnd is about to hit bounty. It targeted bounty earlier this week.

pnd?

it stands for panda, as in panda coin. Look it up.

Pump n dump. About 300k tokens were sold around 0.71 on both btc/eth in the past hour. The 28k buy wall is a remnant of what was 140k. And some dude straight up bought out a 100k sell wall on BTC book.

Anyways, to add onto this. The owners of a pnd group buy a coin early, then set up sell walls. Wait a bit then tell their pnd group the supposed group and they buy their sell walls they preset.

>So I buy 100k tokens at .7
>I set up various sell walls between .80-.90, not making them too large.
>I announce to group pump target 1.10.

that's disgusting

Recommended sell target? I've set mine at 0.97 since yesterday.

I don't know. Looks like they've told their "VIP" members now which just jumped it .10 since my last post. VIP usually pay a small fee to get the call first. This is a small pnd group since the owners probably had less than 10btc worth. So their VIP is probably something like .3eth. It might be a weak pump.

Wait so the goal is to sell at 0.97 at which point it will dump and we can buy back?

Does it really matter? There are other whales who've been accumulating and the bounty0x always has a shit ton of news and partnerships to announce every few days. Plus bit z in a few days. I guess the pump group was responsible for muzzling the whale.

Essentially yes. However look at the sell wall and determine what you think a small-time pump could break through.

I'm hoping this pnd is successful to take out that stupid fucking whale. As long as the coins aren't in his hands anymore. I have so much in BNTY that I want to sell at a much higher mcap.

It's going back to .15c