UFR - Textbook Edition

Alright Veeky Forums lets do this:

> Healthy circulating supply

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants
5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)
4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

> Innovative Tech with no competition in the space

- Metadata DHT's
- Block Exchanges
- Node Identities
- Smart Contracts

> Sub 30mm Marketcap

> Only on 2 exchanges.

When this shit hits Binance this is going to 200mm marketcap ez. Prove me wrong, what coin could possible be better?

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep, looks tasty, plus new exchange listing in 9 days and upcoming alpha release

A non shitty post about a non shitty coin.

Finally.

There was a character called Urf in the game League of legends.
He mysteriously disappeared.

what does this piece of shit do?

Fuck it, I'm in. How high will this realistically go?

It will change the way you use torrent sites.

upfiring.com/index.html

kekd

TONIGHT WE MOON

>upfiring.com/index.html
But it doesn't exist yet, right?

>Hey a coin for torrents!
>I like torrents
>seed all my illegally downloaded files
>all my torrenting activity now permanently stored and clearly legible on the UFR BLOCKHAIN TECHNOLOGY

How could this possibly go wrong? :^)

Nope.

Bags are full, time to make shekels bois

Alread got so much gains from this and still No end in sight

Check our the subreddit. Devs are very active and reply to all the questions. They also give the up-to-date version of the roadmap, etc.

Why does it not have a logo on blockfolio? This bothers me Veeky Forums

why the fuck should I pay for torrenting stuff?

UFR BOYOS GO UFR, UFR TO 10$ EOM

same as private torrents. knowing you wont get caught and you get money for seeding. its all very cheap and you wont notice if you seed

Except that blockchain technology is fully anonymous and not tied to IP.

its gonna be top 200 in 4 weeks

I wanted to let the dude FUD. Tryna accumulate more b4 lift off back above 20k sats

this shit will pay neets to seed rare content!!

Very nice

i would love to see it hit 10$

They are trying to add this to kucoin.

yeah but private trackers are free and I can find everything, so again, why should I pay?

No one cares about your shitty discord pump and dump coin.

>private trackers are free

I own 3k, will I make it? This can be the new bitcoin with such a low supply right :DDDD

What I'm looking for in a crypto right now:

Low market cap
Unique idea that extends being just currency
Few competitors
Rising with potential to rise a lot more

UFR fits the bill on all counts

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Ive doubled my stack past 2 days(as of todat im all in) this train is abtta leave the station toinight. Calling final roll call now before we start picking uo speed