Binance transfer to different exchange, possible?

can I buy alt coins on binance and then transfer to different exchange and enjoy the price difference.

example - XRP @ 2.21 on binance while bithumb has it for 3.41

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.com/
coinmarketcap.com
steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoknight12/raiden-network-token-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. a lot of people do it. had meager gains because of it, as well.

watch your adresses when transferring between exchanges... fuck ups hurt and might be perm. losses
also: look up transaction times before sending... no use to get it to the other exchange when you essentially even out due to fluctuations

also: look at the market volume... the price might be high, but what if nobody buys your overpriced bags?

thanks for replying, new to the game, trying to make some money as everyone, any recommendations on ICO's or good coins to jump in to? I have about 2k to invest, thanks again for your help whoever u are

just buy icx and let it sit

i want to go to the moon...

if i buy 2k worth of ICX at 12, I only have 166 ICX, looking for a coin under $1

Don't look at the price look at the market cap. Price tells you nothing about ability to grow.

ETH steady growth. Wabi has a working product being used in China. Market cap is still pretty low. LEND just announced a deal with ENG.

market cap for ICS is over 4 Bil right now, please explain why I should look at market cap???
I don't get it, any help is much appreciated it, so thank you

ICX 4.5 bil market cap. If it gets to 45 bil you'll make 10x your money. RDN has 388 mil market cap. If it grows to 45 bil you'll make 116x your $.

what are the chances of the market cap growing and how do I evaluate that? sorry for the dumb questions.... I want to make it :)

also why would the market cap grow to 45bil and how long could that take?

Research the teams, coins, and what the application for the coins is. There is a lot of shit coins out there that serve no purpose.

Nobody knows how much market caps will grow. Global cap of all cryptos is about 740 B. I've seen projections it will be 2 trillion end of 2018. Right now BTC is approx 33% of global mkt cap, ETH about 16%. If those % continue (many think ETH share will grow) then 33% of 2 T is 660 billion. Right now it's about 250 bil so you are looking at 2.6x growth meaning Bitcoin price would be 39K-40K. The issue is it's all speculation. Nobody knows. Cryptos may be 2 trillion, they may drop to 100 bil. I think it's unlikely to drop but nobody knows.

thank you for making me understand this a little better.

any suggestions on cheap coins under a $1 to invest in, looking to 10X my returns(I guess I'm being a little greedy) but from reading these forums, guys are killing it and making stupid money.

Yup this is called arbitrage trading, and you provide a very useful service to the markets, bringing their prices closer together and establishing a consensus.

But check how fast you can deposit/withdrawl from each market first, you don't want all your funds to be stuck in limbo for a week while you watch some shitcoin go 5x as you cry yourself to sleep for not being able to invest.

bithumb.com/

Check out the nuts prices on this site, for example. I wonder how fast you can get money out of there.

right now all my money is going through coin base into exchanges, coinbases takes 7 days for money to get to me, i used credit card and got it right away... was thinking on trading on binance, but open to suggestions....

what exchanges work fastest with cheapest fees?

The price being below $1 has no impact on coin's ability to 10x. The market cap is what matters. For example Cardano (ADA) is priced at about $0.86 with market cap of about 22 bil right now. For that to grow 10x, market cap would have to become 220 bil, or about what Bitcoin is now. Wabi is priced at about $4.40 but has a market cap of around 201 million. For that to grow 10x, market cap would grow to 2 billion which there are currently 28 coins with higher than 2 bil market cap.

Don't mean to sound like a jackass, but user just explained market cap to you and I don't think you grasp the concept since you're asking the same question. The dollar amount of a coin is relative to the circulating supply. Price of coin multiplied by circulating supply gives you market cap. 'under a dollar' means nothing unless you consider market cap.

Please take a second to think about this.

Also, buy REQ

Binance is a pretty good exchange. Buy ETH from coinbase if you have to wait a week to get $. It will probably go up 10-20% just while the transaction clears.

I am the asshole, struggling to grasp this concept....

So I guess my next question is, which coins have the ability to increase their market cap very quickly.

I see all these ICO's and coins going up like crazy when they hit the markets initially, how do I find those and jump on the band wagon?

Again sorry for all the dumb questions and thanks for your input

right now I am looking at

DBC

LINK

LEND

LAMDEN

MATRIX (ico)

Krios (ico)

CoinMetro(ico)

any of those worth investing in?

again I have 2k, looking to make it to the moon

>which coins have the ability to increase their market cap very quickly

That's what we're all looking for. My suggestion is to look at coins in the 100 mil - 400 mil range. Do your research find out what the coins do. Pick a few you like and see what happens. If you like something, don't panic and sell when it drops 20% it will come back up. Shit doesn't just go 10x overnight. If you want 10x returns that's going to take time. Could be a month, could be a year. Nobody knows.

ok, thats good info, will try and do some research and make some moves. but what about the ICO's aren't those good investments if bought at the beginning?

just took a quick glimpse, there are over 100 coins in that category, it's going to take some time... there goes my full time job

another question I have is regarding to this forum, I see so much garbage out here, people posting stupid shit, lots of fake ICO's whats the best way to identify fraud? do you guys have a group or website where you all discuss coin outside of this forum?

They can be but I've also seen many crash as soon as they go to exchanges. ICO's are usually just based on speculation. People like the roadmap the teams have laid out so they buy the coin. You're buying the vision, the dream. There are some coins out there with relatively low market cap that already have working applications for the coins. You're not just buying a dream in those cases.

The best way to think about it is you are in the early 90's of the .com era. Most of these coins will turn out to be Netscape but there will be a few that become Google or Amazon. But that won't happen quickly.

Veeky Forums is best used as a place to gather ideas. Then do your own research to decide what you believe and what you don't.

I'm in for the long haul.

What are some good website for research on coins?

Would love to hear what your thoughts are and where you're investing your money, you seem pretty knowledgeable and trust worthy.

can u provide feedback on these coins I am interested in investing in
DBC

LINK

LEND

LAMDEN

XLM

TRX

IOTA

ETH CLASSIC

any of them winners in your book?

WAVES has much potential imo, though DYOR.

As for your list, DBC, LAMDEN, and XLM look the best. Stay away from TRX.

coinmarketcap.com has a ton of info.

I know I mentioned it earlier but I think Wabi has real potential. It has a functioning application for the coin that's being used in China. I bought it around $1.80 and it's now about $4.40 with still only $201 mil market cap so still plenty of room for growth. They are focused on baby powder right now but plan to move into wine industry.

I would put some $ in ETH or XRP too and just keep it there. XRP probably more because the coin has no real function but the price is down right now. Something will overtake BTC and it's most likely one of those 2.

*XRP probably more risky

you guys are awesome, thanks for all your feedback, any other coins worth taking a look at?

also I see that DBC is already on a moon mission, should I wait to invest until the dip?

XRP already dipped, when's a good time to get in?

I'm hearing really good stuff about LINK, will I make it to the moon with it? or should I dodge it?

One last question, any thoughts on Crypterium, I bought in the ICO back in Decemeber, that was my first purchase into Crypto, is that one worth keeping?

If you find things you like try as find out as much info as you can about it. Search youtube, twitter, etc and see what people are saying about it. Find out what the negatives to the coin are because there are negatives to every coin. I don't know enough about the coins you mentioned to comment.

Now you can send 1% of your gains to my ETH wallet for the advice lol

i don't mind doing that if I make some money brother.

I have so many other questions. hahaha that % might go up so hold on wiht your % request. haha.

RDN is starting to moon. Still pretty low market cap. Might want to check it out steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoknight12/raiden-network-token-review

looks like link is not working

what about canyacoin? any feedback on that?

I think it's really new. I don't know much about it. What exchanges is it available on?

kucoin and ether delta