WHALES

anybody noticing the whales shaking off some weakhanded idiots. this is glorious like what possess these low test beta fags to dump their stacks.

3x at least pre-fork

i say atleast 600 dollar coin

whats ur at most prediction?

Yeah, that happens with this coin at every point of stability.
I suggest you to not put any stop loss at the moment (of course you can put one right before the fork if you plan to sell then) because there's a whale bot that likes to make the price dip very quickly to trigger people's stop losses and buy their shit, then go back to stability.

It's a cheeky tactic, you could try to ride it and swing trade, but I'm too much of a pussy to be honest.

Also this tells us that whales are planning to increase the price of this shit EVEN more, so we should be happy this is happening.
Easy x1.5 - x2 at very least

Whoever can’t see what the whales are doing is a fucking brainlet of a brainlet. It has been consolidating for the past few days. I have been watching this since ~$30. It repeats itself every few days. All aboard the gainz train. If you don’t buy zcl

Could hit $1k with enough FOMO. Add normies that catch on into the mix and who knows.

thats fuggen genious mate. how can we get this whels bot?

Sold mine to chase other moons today. Already x2'd my money. Will buy back soon.

It's about time in market, not timing the market. You may well have just fucked yourself.

what do whales even do bro? Like are they here just for a laugh? with all the money they have why do they even bother with this stuff?

Imagine being a fucking whale and having enough coins to just fuck with the market for a laugh. Like why would you even bother? Don't you have an infinite amount of other things to do with that much money? Are there just some super autist whales that live like NEETs that do what they do just for a giggle?

Power. Boredom.

They are trying to force the weak handed cucks to sell for low price so they can accumulate more. They want to make money just like us. But in much larger numbers. They also flash crash coins from time to time to trigger stop loss and get cheap coins. Not going to happen with ZCL though since there's barely anyone selling. Most of the trades are bots between each other.

If he buys in right now he's doubled his stake, honestly, fucking mongoloids, do you think when it moons your stake will be worth more per unit because you've sat on a stagnant coin for ages?

seems most likely

but why, why do they need so much more?! Why are they just there silent and domineering! Are they not people all the same!!!??

chasing moons often results in being dumped when you could easily not risk being dumped in the most save investment in crypto. if you havent tried day trading then you dont understand the quote "time in the market is better then trying to time the market" most cases you are left behind

If it gets in bittrex how long will the sbapshot take and how long until coins are distributed?

It's like an old timey photo. You have to hold your coins still for a very long time

Is there anyway for this to be corrected In the future? I don't see this market ever stabilizing if we will have to compete with the eternal chinkbot