Basic Attention Token

Hey biz, is it too late for me to have gotten in on this? I bought in at .89 cents a share. I'm not asking if it's going to make me a millionaire but will I still see some good ROI at this price point over time?

Thanks!

HODL

how can it be too late? they haven't even launched the option to get paid in BAT for enabling ads yet... load up fucker

$20 EOY screencap this

$100 EOD don't screencap this

Good I'm glad that I'm not late to the party on this token. I'm also invested in the pearl which today at least has been losing me money but in the long run I hope that that one will pan out too.

Did they explain how this was going to work? Is it only applicable if you're using the brave browser? Where do the tokens deposit into do you link an account or a wallet to the browser? And any indication on how much token you'll earn per ad?

Their website and white paper explain a lot. I'm concerned with how they plan to protect against fraudulent viewing but I won't be able to read more on it until later so they may have addressed it already

1T by 12:00EST don't care if you cap this or not t b h

You're early as fuck my dude. Look at the garbage clogging up the top 25. We're not even at a billion cap yet. Quality overlooked coins like this one & ZRX have easy x10 potential and possibly well beyond.

I think as soon as famous Youtubers talk about it as well as enabled BAT withdrawals, it'll go way up. I think the next trick is to start getting Patreon content providers to buy into BAT payments.

BTC, ETH, LTC etc. are all going up against the outdated fiat banking system, in an attempt to modernize it. BAT is going up against Google. More specifically, Google Ads and Google Chrome. 2 programs that the Normies fucking love. They might bet against the dollar or the euro, but they won’t bet against Jewgle. Way I see it, Chad has pumped this coin about as high as his shaky dick will allow. If the crypto crowd can keep this one moving upward, I think it’ll be a long ass time before any virgins bite.

Oh and what said

ID verification. Extreme measures but keeps out bots and muds.

“Look at the garbage clogging up the top 25

Yeah because that’s what normies buy! This coin might be worth something 3-5 years from now but most people won’t touch it till then!

What kind of id verification are they planning? I am skeptical of tying a strict identification routine into a browser that is marketing as a champion of privacy, seems like the target audience wouldn't like that

They buy what's easy, looks cheap and what they've heard of.

Wait until this hits coinbase at a dollar per unit, and there's some youtube buzz. the normie money will go berserk for it.

check it, get comfy

>89 cents a share
>a share

Nucoiners flooding this board
AAAAAAAA

I dont know the details, but Eich mentioned it during his presentation at Facebook hq last August.

This shit will fucking SOAR!

Oh Jesus, what a fucking catastrophe! No one will ever understand what I was referring to! What a nightmare! How stupid can I possibly be! Kms

to be fair, seeing as there is a limited amount of coins in circulation, buying one coin is buying your 'share' of the pool.

screencap this.

Fucking resistance at 65

Move those walls idiots!

Isn't there a discord for this? I want in if anyone has an invite

kill yourself

ye the discord ID; fuckurselfpajeet

it's ded

Walls gone time for blast off bitches

kek