VeChain

listen you motherfuckers

VeChain is going to moon in 2-3 weeks.

the rebranding will be akin to ANS's rebranding to NEO. when that happened, NEO 10x'd

>this shit is propped up by the commies in China's govt.
>microsoft partnership (real one, unlike IOTA)
>moon potential = great
>buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2k4MBp0mWoI
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Broadcasting_Corporation
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950840527708151810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>partnership with PWC
> rebrand WITH passive income Thor gen
> smashed through 100BTC sell wall, after sell wall, after sell wall
> Salty Waly FUD campaign didn’t even phase it
> Shilled by THE Coca Cola Kid!

Why do you hate money user?

not buying your fucking bags, this is a scam. sell.

get out pajeet

Its cuz biztards are naturally born to hate legit money and invest in pnd shitcoins from birth

they can't even break 5 dollars user and they have a 40 person team! Fuck this shit coin

>up 500% in 2 weeks
>not buying your scam
K retard

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

>former vechain 40 man dev team
> the more research i do the more shady shit i find

????

every time I see this FUD I buy $1000 more Vechain

fucking hilarious

Who here /boughtatATHwithETH/. Not feeling so good my guys

It’s a copy pasta newfag

You getting tired of pasting that bullshit fud yet pajeet?

you keep posting this exact FUD comment in ever Vechain thread

It's a copypasta meme from the 2016 US election, you fucking retards.

cant wait to see pink wojacks when this hits $10 and pajeets still havent bought.

if you bought to hold for min 1 week don't sweat it

Thanks Captain fucken obvious.

>Vechain proposes to have all RFID scans upload product info to a blockchain
Call it a ledger because it's a fucking ledger. Existing technology, even. The tokens are completely incidental. What PwC is interested in is in a ledger. What the chinese government is interested in is a ledger, shitcoins not necessary involved.

Ripple already fooled you once, how many more times? Will you retards really buy every fucking shitcoin released by whatever shit company is being subemployed by anothern larger corporation?

Christ.

Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

* Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
* binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
* white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
* The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
* every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
* THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
* the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
* the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)

There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned

Waltonfag is back. Funny how he only shows up when it starts pumping. Pathetic fuck

Glad you sold. Less retards holding VEN the better.

you cant have my bags. fuck you.

if you're right, please let me lose my money in peace

hodl them ffs

so you bought into it either wwithout knowing it's a scam, or knowing it's a scam but expecting the price to continue rising?

Well, that's why i'm in it, because even IF it's a scam, fomo is gonna make this a 2x at least over the next couple of weeks

I am a 1500 Venlet cuck right now. How many more do I need for comfy land?

this desu

from cocacolakid shill article
>By 2007, the finest aged Puer was — quite literally — worth its weight in gold. As demand soared, however, quality suffered, fakes flooded the market and prices fell.
>fakes flooded the market
this looks like a job for...
1 gramm of some fucking tea costs $1k, that market is huge and they need vechain to prove it's authenticity. That's a huge partnership, hope they're going to announce it soon

It's called insider market manipulation and it's why I don't invest in Chinese projects. VEN may be a really great product but at the end of the day it will always be about profit for the majority stakeholders and we can all guess who those might be.

You WILL be dumped on at some point, harder than you ever have been, and *any* move by the govt of the largest dictatorship in human history could paralyze you and take you to zero faster than you can move (and even if you could, binance will, of course, be conveniently "down" during that period despite the fact they have all the money in the world for the biggest data pipelines imaginable). Investing in anything Chinese you effectively become sand poured back and forth between two hands until nothing remains of you but your monetary value, which will be assimilated.

Don't say you haven't been warned

Hi, if you're reading this you're in luck, get into VEN before the rebrand, I know it's hard to distinguish pajeet from pajeet, but do yourself a fucking favour. Some rando shilled this to me back at 3k sats and i'm returning the favor, do with it as you please. This shit is going to the moon with or without you.

Made this post for the people who are doing 9-5 and have no fucking time to research, GL

what are its competitors, like what other cryptos are offering the same product?

This is part of the bullshit. PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech. GO show me one article that says PwC is going to use vechain in a product (protip: you cant, vechain has no tech)

wish the whales would just fuck off already

VEN is the little train that could PUSHING through all these damn walls

You have any idea how much us debt China currently holds?
Ask yourself why this is important considering crypto/ven, if you cant figure it out go get an education

youtube.com/watch?v=2k4MBp0mWoI

Asia is crushing the west in all parts and aspects right now.

I am only investing in chinks and korean stuff, especially in crypto.

Started of as an accelerator and now theyre partners faggot. Try harder waltonfag, you're basically just repeating the some shit FUD every single time

I've read thesame copy paste comment in every ven thread past 3 days, fuck off ain't wasting more time on you fags
Walton ranked 105 cmc fucking lol

Didnt even realize that its at 105 now. Top kek

At this point you should know this is innacurate.

Read the blog post by PWC China's senior FinTech partner.

Anonymous users on an anime image board, I need your advice. Should I go all in on VeChain if I have

if you're prepared to fucking wait.

If you do this now and the rebranding happens to be a huge bull run, you'll be set for life with the gains of the passive income.
If there isn't a bull run, you could still diversify that 20k into other coins.
Worth the shot IMO

End of month price predictions?

I dont know what article you're talking about, but you're partially correct anyway. Quality control in tea used to lack badly. If (keyword: IF) vechain delivers then shits will go UP. glad i'm in since 3k sats.

t. teafag

11.28 USD

yes

what are some good chink and korean shitcoins you can recommend ?

spread, make some gains on other crap and get your VEN-node pre rebrand, you've got a few days to make about 45k total for the minimum node
If you don't know what you're doing just buy VEN n hold

>ath
>not buying your bags

this guy is vechain insider
twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950758706010083329

Binance referral code: 12558372

(P)resence, (B)oundries, and inter(C)onnectedness

PBC

>a few days
>make $45k
i'll give it a go

I love this pasta m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Broadcasting_Corporation

If this is real I will eat my own nut

any thoughts on the coca cola kids latest tweets hints at new partnerships:

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG

How would a partnership with the PBoC really do anything though? There are other cryptos out there partnered with banks that are still only a dollar. Why are people expecting $50+ VEN prices for something like this?

Because its fucking China.

Because PBOC is the central bank of China, not some shitty pajeet bank.

I thought people hated banks though? That's why Veeky Forums hates Ripple so much now.

hate banks, love their money.

Never felt so comfy in my life.
Comfy level: max
40k vet. I made it. I just have to wait.
Mainnet release in q2 and it will gly into the top5

>ripple fooled you once
>100b market cap

fool me again

Its the central bank of the worlds 2nd biggest economy..........

DIfferent to be ran by and manipulated by banks, another thing to just help banks out and roll in their dough.

where can I buy it? its not on bittrex

copypaste from some user
>PBoC is modernizing more and putting QR codes through a clearing system that goes through them. The rumor is that VeChain is that authorization and verification system.
>The pilot test starts in April which is also when the VeChain blockchain launches and the person who leaked this information weeks ago has been right about everything else he leaked.
Basically, Chinese people are now more and more using QR payment systems in favor of cash, so if vechain taps into this market everyone with a strength node right now is going to be a millionaire

But none are partnered with pboc. The secons largest of these entities in the world.
If they partner we will be 100bn market cap in a week.

How is Vechain going to compete with Waltons chip that can be manufactured many times cheaper due to their patents?
Isn't it all about the cost of the chip? Why would anyone pay more for a chip if you can get the same product for cheaper?

have 10k will i make it

VeChain is offering various blockchain enterprise services, RFID supply-chain logistics being among them.

VeChain is outsourcing their RFID tech so they can focus on establishing a usable and useful platform for their target market.

Its all about value proposition. VeChain has so much more standing behind them and their use cases, so with waltons better tech and cheaper prices they will still go with VeChain...now only if they could integrate....

is that retirement levels of comfy? do i need 40k to be made?

PBoC is not just a bank. It is the mother of all banks with trillions in assets

its about to pop, Boll bands getting mighty tight

this is ETHEREUM FOR ENTERPRISE

no competition

you haven't read much. PwC specifically states on many occasions they have a vested interest in VeChain and will be introducing them to their clients and recommending their services. How do you think VeChain gets to ram hot chick clients like no other coin? the list is the best in the biz

It really depends. They could tackle eth when their mainnet ia up and running and some forbes 500 partners use their tech.
If everything goes well, like perfectly well, it could be top 5 or 3 in a year. That would probably be at least 100bn market cap.
If that happens i have a few million bucks.

But that is only if everything goes right. Maybe pboc too.

Worst case I make 1 million. Best case 6-8

its not about the tech, Ethereum is 1200 smackers with all these blockchain 3.0 out already

binance, fella

13587263 use this ref# when they allow registrations again :)

What sent ETH to the stratosphere anyway? I still haven't figured it out.

Can't walton always just build their platform once they have the hardware fully figured out?
Vechain can't build cheaper chips because Walton has the patents and outsourcing obviously adds to the cost.

I just see it as Vechain focusing on the flashy shit and Walton silently polishing their product in the background.

thanks for the explanation. heres hoping its best case all the way.

twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/950840527708151810

The Coca Cola Kid
@CocaColaKid_OG
2 minutes ago

Within the great story we will awaken. Energetic waves of purity, driven by vast transformative fields of regenerative properties and liquid gold.

holy shit

whales fighting whales
a lot of mentions of energy, pure and liquid gold (oil?)
transformative fields that regenerate? like solar power or something?

yum

is he tweeting something every time ven takes down a wall?

You do realize massive multinational partnerships take time to develop right? VeChain has been working on this for years now and their current partnerships will only introduce them to other bigger ones in the future. Good luck trying to sell your "superior" tech when you dont have the global partnerships to back it up all while VeChain has the first mover advantage and the connections to do it

The cost difference is pretty negligable considering the difference. And walton is about 3 years behind when it comes to the ecosystem so technically they could but it wouldnt make sense.

if you're here coca cola kid
hi, like ur work

HOLY FUCK THIS SHITOCOIN LITERALLY DOES NOTHING FUCK ALL YOU PAJEETS MAKING ME BUY THIS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOON THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN WITH THE "BIG NEWS" , ALL BIG SHADY DUMP. FUCK THIS SHITCOIN. FUCK YOU SUNNY YOU FUCKING CHINK SCAMMER. FUCK YOU RETARD FUCKING SHILLING DEV BAGS AND A CHINESE SCAM , YOURE ALL FUCKING PAJEET CHINKS

just wait, its going to below your mind

Look, I think walton is a great project.

But this tech is already so bleeding-edge, that the marginal improvements Walton brings to the table just won't matter to a lot of companies interested in this technology.

>waltcucks are getting desperate

he followed a 4th person, also
who the fuck is troymayo