Microcap Coin General /MCG/

Discuss your picks for Microcap Coins. Any coin under 75 mil marketcap we can consider microcap coin.

My picks have been doing really well so far:
VTorrent (VTR)
Dynamic (DYN)
eBoost (EBST)
Vericoin (VRC)
Luxcoin (LUX)

If you're going to recommend a coin, post the market cap value, 24 hour volume, total supply, and circulating supply. Also link to the webpage and try to give a short blurb on what the coin offers and why you see value in it.

Lets try not to shill too hard guys, just give us your coins you see promise in and then we can decide for ourselves whether we want to invest for some quick cash or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

dcorp.it/
intensecoin.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll start off with my pick.

DCORP (DRP)
Price: $2.75
Market Cap: $22,274,452 USD
24h Volume: $189,903 USD
Circulating Supply: 8,094,002 DRP
Total Supply: 8094002
dcorp.it/

Looks like the coin is trying to provide a decentralized form of venture capitalism. Decent looking enough team, relatively low market cap still. Think of this as crowdfunding / patreon. Not a great new idea, but there's potential for quick profits and then just get out.

Intensecoin - intensecoin.com/

Nice gonna check it out. Try to give a more detailed description next time though.

The whitepage is pretty clearly advertised on the page. If people care they'll look.

Upfiring not mentioned?
Shit thread.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Upfiring.
I've been thinking about tho when I'm getting off the intergalactic DBC mission

It just makes it easier to get a quick glimpse through the thread instead of having to go through each website posted here.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/billionaire-token/

$3.7m Market Cap
$155k 24 Hour
3.3m total/circ supply
7.5k sats

Super deflationary, new exchange next week, 0x 'coming soon', easy 10x, lit website.

>Glue Dog

LMAO. The website is some next level shit too. Looks like a pretty quick profit, nice I'm gonna keep a watch out for it.

UFR
CAPP
OPT
GNX
DOT
SMT

Thank me later.

ADST also

Lux is fantastic

Good look on CAPP. That looks promising. Gonna buy some right now.

TAU, pic related

ELLA - 12mil, available on Cryptopia. Fair, community-led alternative to Ethereum.

It sure is. Will be launched on Alibaba cloud in CHINA this month. Definite hold.

I own some of this, I think it's a great pick. My criteria for good picks are having a very public team because that means it's not a scamcoin or at least much less likely to be a scamcoin than others out there. This one hits all the checkboxes, low price, low market cap, beta of the product is already out, they are a legally registered company in NZ. It's all legit, so it's worth it.

Actually all your picks look solid.

Go for SLM (slimcoin), low supply, proof of burn, extremely low marketcap.

Yea the team seems transparent. The ideas not great, but it looks like enough to get some attraction.

ATL

Real estate rentals + sales + dispute resolution on the blockchain.

It's $0.80 now. Market cap is $10,000,000. Platform launch is in March and they're ahead of schedule. If this thing hits $100 mill, that's $10/token. People will FOMO into this one once they wake up to it.

HAT - Hawala.Today

P2P Crypro-Fiat exchange

Yea this is one of my sleeper picks. Serious potential in this one, and at this current evaluation it's a gold mine. I'm holding long on this one.