ROUND 2?

Are we though?

Shit I guess we are

Nigga we only back up to $28 tho.

ALL IN

>bought these at .0355 eth
Not mooning hard enough

Another bull run incoming holy shit.

what do you guys think this will reach by the end of the month?

$50

$100

Finally. Going to go over my buy-in price. What's tonight's target?

Not on Kucoin. You can arbitrage like crazy currently, just not on Mercatox. Sell on Kucoin, buy on Bitgrail. When withdrawal is active, just withdraw and do it again. Noobs are selling cheap and whales are pushing down the price.

Oh shit tempting.

>still at 30$ just like a week ago
>mooning
Where are you cunts all coming from?

It was at $34 four days ago you dumbass

how is going from 34 to 30 "mooning", cunt?

Doesn't look like Cukcoin knows wtf they are doing so deposits are delayed. Can't do it.

Binance said today that they will list Raiblocks in the coming days. I bought in at 31$, expect at least 50$. I think the technology is quite interesting, I hope XRP hits 100$ at the end of Januar.

Do transfers actually work?

It's not

You're a poor dumbass who missed out and can't afford XRB at a measly $30 but that has nothing to do with mooning either

top 10 as soon as it hits binance, buy it now.

I took extra XRBs that way today. Issue is, I think exchanges are on it and they are trying to accumulate cheap XRBs as well therefore you can't withdraw Rai's.

Once its on Binance its over. Put half of your stash on Kucoin, sell it near top, promptly send BTC/ETH to Bitgrail and buy on cheap (usually 15-20k sats down).

Deposits into Kucoin are "messed" up right now. I put "messed" up in quotations because this chink exchange is probably arbitrating with their buddies right now while delaying deposits for everyone else.

So basically it doesn't work rn? I guess you just have to wait for a time where they don't pull that fuckin shade.

t. too stupid to buy sub $5

not only that but fucking Bitgrail withdraws have been in 'maintenance' for the past 30 hrs too

Yeah I just sent a little bit of XRB from my wallet to KuckCoin and the shit hasn't shown up after 10 fucking minutes. Fucking chink faggots and their shady fucking exchanges. It's completely fucking obvious they are arbitraging behind the scenes. "Raiblocks wallet is not stable enough" my fucking ass.

Damn dude relax

lol I'm sitting here with my 21 fucking raiblocks i spent 50 euro on a month ago.
Regret spending more but I never expected here still good gains for the money I guess.

The wallet definitely isn't stable enough, the nodes have been running into issues especially at the volume that bigger exchanges have to operate on.

Faggot

Yeah right you fucking chink. How much are you and your buddies making off of arbitrage right now?

A KuCKCoin ETH withdrawal took 10 hours for me so I wouldn't put much faith in arbitraging rn

It was pretty much instant with BTC today for me.

once binance has it and you can constantly arb from kucoin to binance the real fun begins

IS IT STARTING??????????????
PLEASE HOLD ME

WHALES PUT UP A 122 BTC SELL WALL

Where? The biggest wall I see is a 22 BTC one on buttgrail.

kucoin

ITS GONE IT WAS JUST SCARE TACTIC

HIGHWAY NOW

Kek damn whales.