Bubble bubble bubble

At what stage do you think we are at?

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/14801868

Thanks for the virus!

Correct answer: take off

Stealth Phase

shut the fuck up you fucking faggot cunt

>people make these threads thinking that that this can be used for sentiment analysis to help determine their trades

good luck. Everyone just fuck with his numbers if he thinks this will actually work, or if it does, do it to spite him.

Teeka said moon bruh

In theory we should be right on the brink of the decline after return to normal.
But I have the strong feeling something is different this time.

Right before "Fear". You can see it everywhere, people are getting really really anxious. Check reddit and bitcointalk for instance.

NOOOO MY LINKS ARE GONE WHYY, I FAILED YOU COMMANDANT SERGEY

Delusion. I was at the grocery store a few days ago and overheard a guy telling his friend to get into ripple and he can make thousands of dollars and won't find anyone that knows more about it then he does

Was with my moms friend at the Apple Store to buy an iPhone X, saw some high school girl pacing around while looking at dentacoin on cmc and using calculator app

Ppl at work think litecoin will go to 4k in a year (with their TA skills, they predict Ltc to be $325 in 24hrs)

Bitcoin is in Mania

Rest of the market is in Awareness, no reached Media attention yet. Blow off of BTC will be teh bear trap of everything else.

>fuk off mate

this, pretty much

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL MY LINKS GONE

It's still not even 1 trillion total market cap.
This too, most normies arn't even aware of altcoins beyond the ones shilled on the media such as Ripple and Ethereum.

>This too, most normies arn't even aware of altcoins beyond the ones shilled on the media such as Ripple and Ethereum.

OMG, Veeky Forums is fucking deluded. But that's a good thing: the tears will be delicious.

correct

I think the hard truth is that we are in delusion right now and all of you motherfuckers will be crying very very soon. I always knew there wasn't enough time in this to make any worthwhile money. At least I have a real job, you armchair, jobless sacks of shit.

LMFAO we are fucked. My 8 year old cousin asked me to buy him ripple

so where are we

We are at the new paradigm. The crypto market will be swept from underneath the feet of all the people who thought they were going to "make it." Don't you guys know that nothing is free in life? You have to get a real job.

>high school girl

I came

good thing i've got a 6 fig one lined up after graduation

>not knowing Strawpoll in 2018

my cousin just had twins, first words: buy me ltc we are effed

>new paradigm
I agree with this user, until I noticed there are too many normies having difficulties to open, or verify their account on several exchanges. I do have a real job. CFA at Fidelity. Bubble always bursts when no one is talking about bubble.

Did he seriously say that? Your normie nigger cousin told you to buy him fucking litecoin of all the niggercoins out there? Tell him to choke on shit for being such a nigger

Still at a very very early age. It's of course a bubbel, but a global bubble in which everyone can join. Banks, hedge funds, private individuals, normies, niggers, niggers from Africa and so on.

Relatively very few people are doing this yet

you guys are so fucking delusional, now i know why 90% of people lose money in stocks, it's people like you thinking were not in "return to normal" so glad i cashed out for now. you guys are gonna be tearing up soon

>So glad I cashed out and d-didn't participate in these f-f-fake 2-3x gains. Muh m-mutual fuds

Any other medfags here think right bundle branch block whenever they see this thing, then realize wagecucking sucks.

exactly, how can anyone think December wasn't "mania" is beyond me. At best we are in denial or new paradigm

Denial