Will this shit moon again??

I really want one more mission out of this one but am afraid it's topped out. Should I sell and buy Neo? ZRX??

Other urls found in this thread:

huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=845
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100k deep. Starting to think the same. Time for a new mission ?

I put 50 % of my stack into NEO, u got some nice profits, and you can`t leave the gang.

PATIENCE LADS
still a few more conferences for DBC to attend

Will hit at least $1 eow

>selling before huobi trading opens
stay poor faggot

Putting profits in an already pumped coin? What a retard

I'd wait a few hours until the trading opens over seas on huobi.

It has way higher volume and it will probably go up.

ready to dump my bags the second huobi opens up desu

Nigger, all this thing has been doing for two weeks is mooning! 4 cents all the way to 60 fucking cents. What more do you want?!

Do we know what time huobi opens, EST?

ive been telling people to get into DBC before it's too late on this board and they keep asking me to fucking explain myself with an hr presentation. I've told them at 9c, 20c, and 40c and anons still won't buy ffs! I am literally telling you guys where the money making is going on and you want in depth analysis. Now look, we're at 60 fucking cents. Will you cunts listen before it goes to 90 cents and you're forced to buy at 1 dollar?

Guys, it gets listed on Huobi tomorrow. Huobi has almost 5x the money going through it daily than Kucoin. Hold this coin at least until the end of Jan when they are conferencing with NEO.

Do not sell, look at the marketcap. Look at the amount of money in crypto from 2016 to 2017.

They won't listen. There will be a lot of screaming pink wojacks come the end of January

I finally bought in at like 40 cents and already feeling comfy. Holding this one long-term.

oh shit I forgot about the conference with NEO.

Well still I think selling early before the Huobi listing when it triples it's price for 20 minutes and then plummets might be more prudent.

DBC is long-term, we climb we do not fall

I listened got in at 13c, thanks user.

What time is the Huobi listing in GMT?

6am gmt

14:00 Beijing Time

5am GMT

DBC Rank 77 in CMC

My mistake its 6am GMT.

Thanks anons - what you guys expecting with the price when listed?

so like 7 hours?

Guys, dump all the DBC you have, right NOW!

over a dollar for sure, probably slightly more than 2x current

$0.90 2nd day trading

will you guys sell it after the listing, or will you keep it longer ?

It's mooned. It's over. Bail now!

Huobi will kill DBC. Sell NOW.

DBC already up 45% in 24hrs how much more can it go????

i think people will sell off once it hits HUOBI

Why?

Debatable. I was going to do that, but nah. I'll take my chances. Making good profit right now and can take a dip.

WHY CAN'T THIS PASS THE 500 WALL FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Selling before $1? Cute as fuck, enjoy losing profit tards.

Seriously, the growth has been incredible. No crazy spikes or dumps, just slow smooth sailing upward. I suggest everyone hold till at LEAST the end of the month.

this will keep going until it hits 3, then correct to probably 2-2,5

a lot of time to keep going up and up

Kill yourself you street shitting brown wojak pajeet NOW

If you check the RPX chart you'll see that it will only go down from here.
if you don't want to hold this longterm you should probably sell now.

Dude I'm not even hyped, I just see this as the biggest possibility. It's showing ZERO signs of P&D, there have literally been NO spikes or dumps, not one single one as of yet. Look at the trends, the fucking chart looks like it's gonna grow to buttfucking 5 bucks or some shit. Slow, healthy, beautiful growth.

This shit was supposed to be my 2x project this week, and it already did that in 3 days. God damn I'm so tempted to pull out and stick to my 2x strat, but this seems like it still has so much momentum.

Neo is hitting 500. Easy HODL.

you should at least wait until huobi starts trading dbc

and then sell when ?

go and look at the damn chart. low volume, slow rise. this isn't a pump and dump. that much is evident. has no marks of a pnd at all. why in the world would you sell.

That's what I'm talkin about! I'm trying soooooo hard not to get hyped and manic over this coin, but my profits keep slowing rising by the day! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SHILLED THIS BADASS PROJECT! FUCKING THANK YOU! I'm seriously going to use this as a comparison for future investements, and what activity to look for. This is bliss.

I'm thinking that too - this shit ain't pump and dump. What are the odds of $10 by year end?

Whale here. Quads and i 2x this.

unsure on $10. What I can see though is that it encounters resistance quite often and breaks through it. if it was to come back, we would have quite a few support levels. Take things step by step. let it get to $1, then think about the next run. I need to look more into the nitty gritty of everything they do before being able to come up with some kind of valuation.

do it friend

pls

$1-2 EOM

Sold it all today, there are a lot of new competitors in the AI blockchain (see singularity for example). And it's a pretty niche and futuristic market (for example, I work for a large company and we are not ready for this sort of technology) so real implementation can take some time. I've made some decent profits so thanks Veeky Forums! I hoop this coin will give you some mooning.

roll

RCN moon imminent. you're welcome

Because they want to buy in at a lower price but DBC doesn't dip

Do eet phaggot!
Go down with the ship

Well, what'd you know. We're climbing again. The tunas have been speared.

BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG THE SELL WALL IS BREAKING

MR WHALE TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

DubDubs

This, volume will go up so the price will go up

THERE WONT BE QUADS!

ALL YOUR GAINZ ARE BELONG TO PAJEET IF YOU DON'T SELL DBC RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

SELL NOW ! DON'T TURN INTO PINK WOJAK!

DBC WILL LEAK ALL OVER HUOBI INSTANTLY

IT WILL ONLY GO UP AFTER WEEKS

SELL NOW

weak FUD

rollin

Buy that fucking shitcoin and lose your money!

Even if it's true, you can't wait like 1-2 weeks? Jesus.

Finally went all in today, Brain Gang. Feels so good.

>nonBrainGang

U mad bro u didn't get in?

BRAIN GANG GANG

honestly will not be surprised if this hits $1 today.

It will start to go up after weeks. It ill not se these rices for months, maybe ever. The hype over this coin is extreme. It is a shitcoin. Trust me. Try to visit their page. It doesn't even fucking work. Try to dl the whitepaper or view the video. These guys are shit engineers.

Canyacoin is the new low mcap flavor of the week.

Save this into a txt file, for your future google image search: "Extreme pink wojak an hero, cucked by pajeet".

SELL AFTER $1?

Please daddy pump my coin

HOW IS THIS STILL GOING UP

I'VE BEEN +50% FOR HOURS

Oh shit that changes everything, brb selling whole stack.

fucking do it.

wouldnt be surprised to see a fall if it gets there.
this slight quick rise in the last few mins a bit worrying that some whale might try to pnd.

pic related, you do the math

you shits think this is the end?
This is only the BEGINNING OF DBC

SELL IF YOU HATE MONEY

I don't think this shit will drop before it hits 1$. I'll sell half and put that in QLC. If DENT can reach 1 billion mcap, Qlink will make it ez.

Quad god for pumps

Thanks, user

That's what happens when you use your brain to moon intelligently.

The whole reason DBC just keeps mooning is because we're iron fisted ass fucks

The limp sissy hands are now infecting our threads whining about selling before we even hit the REAL moons..SELL AND FUCK OFF ALREADY SISSY HANDS

DBC

$20 eoy Confirmed

Sounds like QLC is an imminent mission

The are literally giving away tens of thousands of DBC.....BECASUE IT'S A SHITCOIN!

huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=845
>From Jan 10th 14:00 to 17th 14:00 (GMT+8), verified users whose DBC trading volume rank TOP5000 (buying + selling) will receive the following awards:
>Top 1-3 DBC Worth of 100,000 RMB
>Top 4-10 DBC Worth of 50,000 RMB
>Top 11-20 DBC Worth of 10,000 RMB
>Top 21-50 DBC Worth of 5,000 RMB
>Top 51-100 DBC Worth of 1,000 RMB
>Top 101-500 DBC Worth of 500 RMB
>Top 501-1000 DBC Worth of 200 RMB
>Top 1001-5000 DBC Worth of 50 RMB
>Lucky Awards: Users who rank No. 8,66,88,668,888 or 1888 can share DBC worth of 300,000 RMB.

1/10 Fud.

>what is trading incentive
>what is big whales driving price up

Stay poor faggot

100,000 RMB = 15 k$ = 25k DBC
And that's not even the biggest prize.

What's with the FUD spam in every DBC thread after the moon mission began? Give me those bags, faggot and I'll become a millionaire for you.

>It's not a shitcoin, because it's given incentives and the whales will drive the price up.....this means it has fundamentals.

Yeah, you just believe you're at the top of the Ponzi.

rollan

do eeet

I've been one of the meme shitposters for DBC and have accompanied Brain Gang Good Guy (one of the finest Veeky Forums users)

Every fucking thread I have people turned off by DBC because they think we are pajeets and it is a shitcoin meanwhile I have been accumulating so I can sell it to them once it reaches $2 and they FOMO.

What the fuck are you talking about. Nearly every new coin on these exchanges has trading prizes. This drives exposure and hype. Sure it'll drop slightly after the competition finishes but who cares. We'll all be rich and you'll be a salty fucking piece of shit no brainer.

Speaking of fundamentals. These guys already have a working product and won awards for their tech.

I've already made 5x gains, your fud is irrelevant.