What if life is a video game and chainlink is the cheat code?

What if life is a video game and chainlink is the cheat code?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then I am one of 15,000 that figured the code out. Im going to be a god amongst men

you're startin' to get it, OP.

then we win linkbro

I've got 18k. I often worry it's not enough. Half my portfolio is link, 10% req and the rest is chasing moonmissiom to get more link

Im a self hating stinky linky, nothings ganna happen, at best we 10x and stay there for a year

those are some blessed digits there sir

nice, just bought one IDKFA smart contract.

Is 50001 link enough to make it? Don't know why I have the extra one but no real point in selling it

Is there a way to check how many people hold LINK? I'm guessing you can but i've just never tried.

well that's about 64k right now and we still have about 50-100x to go. what do you think

thats $50.001.000

I am too late investing in link?

yep no point accumulating now

>Am I too late to invest in ETH at $1

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

>am I retarded?

the post

Be optimistic like these guys

The last coin to be shilled as hard as LINK was ETH

Sweet, thanks senpai. The exchanges only show up as a few token holders though right? Couldn't there be a lot more holders that only have LINK held on an exchange?

if you have 15-20k laying around then no, but since you're a poorfag trying to make it with $500 you can at least make enough to buy some kneepads

>with $500
I have 50€.

You could turn it into guaranteed 1000 euros by the end of the year.

Steady. Growth.

Wish I was a Veeky Forums fag back then, would've been too rich for my own good by now.

>cheat code
>exiting link

good luck linkers

well friend, you still have a ways to go. If you hold link till the end of the year you might be able to catch another mission next year

Same. But who gives a fuck? The way I see it, I'm making more fucking money than any of my casual normie friends and family. My goal to become a millionaire by the time i'm 40 is very real. I'm 22 years old and only have a portfolio of $12k, but I originally put in $5k. And I'm holding 8000 LINK. I'll make it.

Im never selling my fucking LINK, don't care how low the shit goes

If, big IF, it ever gets below $1.00 again im going all in. Currently 17k stinky linkies, want to round it off to 20k so that when it hits $50.00 later this year i will be a millionaire.

>by the time I'm 40

Nigga you can be a millionaire next year, just gotta use your brain

Link is proof that the simulation theory is real.

anyone figured the cheat code to cash out yet? can't find it on gamefaqs

It only will ever reach 50 if they produce some actual fucking working protocol

Too bad the sub $1 times are over.

Yes

I know

woah

This is exactly what I do. Only I'm 100% LINK with a side stack chasing moon missions to buy more link.

OMG and ETH is the cheatcode, and 2018 is the final boss

nigga at 10x I'm a millionaire with my 80k linkies

why not LINK? I agree with OMG tho

I'm using 3 accounts total spread out on two hardware wallets because i'm paranoid and only hold 28k link total. Their could be more paranoid people like me and less than that many holders.

Hey guys im thinking of buying link after it gets shilled so much here.
Should I?
Please can you explain wtf does it do and why moon?
Thanks

Yes.
It solves the oracle problem.
You're welcome.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Binance referral code: 12558372

competent answer. 10/10 oracle problems.

Would it be worth it to purchase a few newspaper ads for LINK in some big cities to try to build some hype?

Do you know the oracle problem? The problem that is annoying you every fucking day? It solves exactly THAT problem.

$50 later this year, LOL! Optimistic much?

We already 10xed since a month ago.

Thanks
I'm retarded so not totally sure what it all means but I might go all in so I can post link memes with my bros? :3

>t. guy who bought tron and/or xlm

Reminder that ChainLink will revolutionize the derivative market by allowing them to utilize smartcontracts.

Reminder that the global derivative market is estimated to be worth between $630 Trillion and $1.2 Quadrillion.

so you want to do sergey's marketing job for him for free?

*teleports behind the stinky linkies*

hopefully it'll cause appreciation of my investment which would be my payment.

Got drunk the other night and bought 4k of these. Let's go!

Fuck no. ChainLink is anti-hype, and that's why it will survive, even if Bitcorn decides to shit the bed before the mainnet is launched.

Allow the fly-by-night speculators to enter when the mainnet launches. By then it will already be too late for them.

venturebeat.com/2018/01/06/with-cryptocurrency-buy-the-substance-sell-the-hype/

Nah, REQ which went x9 for me already. I'm not FUD'ing LINK, I should get some myself because it complements REQ, but from $1 to $50, come on. Be realistic.

Can someone please explain what the fuck will happen when "mainnet" is released? Like what the fuck is mainnet? Brainlet here.

Now look what you did!

A $17B marketcap within one year is perfectly plausible when the mainnet launches.

I'm 30% in REQ as well. But if Sergey actually pulls through with LINK, that's going to be my golden ticket. REQ is plan B.

We're being realistic. Ethereum sits at 250 marketcap. ChainLink sits at 0.3. Thar means ChainLink will be around $400 if it reaches Ethereum.

$50 is definitely doable. Specially with this hyper inflating market.

>What if life is a video game and chainlink is the cheat code?
buy moar fagget

That's my plan as well.

mainnet is the official launch of the chainlink network. its when the product goes live and is expected likely by the end of Q2/start of Q3 since the rewritten code will be released soon in Q1.

mainnet is basically when the price rockets to the moon and never comes back down.

Sorry, 50002 minimum to be granted access to the shuttle

Moneyskelly fudded it so he is scared

It's when LINK goes to $100.

So that is when the LINK token will actually be legitimately used?

trips of truth. though you can correct that number to a little less people. i store link in multiple wallets

I don't think you understand how much things can grow in a this space. XRP went up 329x, eth went up 172x, ltc went up 70x. These things happen with the right coins and I expect chainlink to be that coin.

Im 22 too and have 5500 link
We might make it together user :)

Depends on partnerships. But you can't expect total mainstream adoption the same day that the mainnet launches.

If they have SWIFT, or a few other institutions on board in the months following the launch, then that will be what sets the avalanche off. Gradually other institutions will follow.

See to understand what kind of money we're talking about. And that's just derivatives alone.

>Please can you explain wtf does it do and why moon?
Basically, the Oracle of Seasons foretold that the frog wiill hop from Earth to the surface of the moon on the summer solstice.

Her predictions have never been wrong, but they've also always been at least in the realm of plausibility up until now. Frogs legs are among the strongest per bodyweight of any vertebrates, but no frog yet discovered has the strength to reach the escape velocity, which is about 33 times the speed of SOUND. No known human space programs are sending frogs to the moon, and 6 months is way too short a time to plan one with any reasonable chance of success.

Thus, we are presented with a dilemma: Either the Oracle of Seasons is fallible, or there exists some manner of frog that can reach the moon by midyear. These scenarios are both so unlikely as to be impossible, and that inability to reconcile her prediction (which cannot be wrong) with reality (which is real by definition) is often called the Oracle Problem.

Well, it was last September when a new cryptocurrency known as ChainLink emerged. Its ticker? LINK. If that seems familiar to you, you are not alone. Oracle Problemologists quickly realized that there is another thing named Link: the protagonist of the famous Legend of Zelda series of video games. He is most well-known for the masterpieces that were the original, A Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time, but they are far from the only games he has featured in. It turns out that there was a lesser-known series of Gameboy Zelda games developed by Capcom rather than Nintendo, and one of them was titled "The Oracle of Seasons."

This motivated the research of ChainLink's whitepaper, which revealed the competency of its team and the wide use-case of its product. Finally everything made sense. The "frog" is Veeky Forums NEETs and the "moon" is 100x by June 21st. This is how LINK elegantly solved the Oracle Problem. If you "hop" on right now, it just might solve your problems too.

Nice trips

I just checked it and I'm on the first 2000 holders rank

>not using the better oracle game
For shame user.

>not playing both for the ultimate adventure
nolinkers plz go and stay go

Hoping it holds around current price for another month, I dont get my bonus until Feb and until then I'm a 2K Linklet

>mfw when I'm gonna be rich investing 300$

How do you see where you stand relative to others? Trying to figure this out on the token tracker, trying to find my address manually and I run out of requests. 10.7k links total. Am i top 2500?

Such a deja vu feeling with Link threads

Pls tell me it's not true.

mind=blown

Thanks unironically bought 1k

read the website they are working with SWIFT.

We will friend, we will.