COLX bagholder thread

I-it's going to be added to Cryptopia in a few days, r-right?

p-pls respond colx gang ;_;

Yes. The team just asked Kucoin and Cryptopia what the status of their applications are this morning

patience. its up to the fucker exchanges now

how much does a listing on KuCoin cost?

topia is usually pretty quick after the official submittal 2-4 days so this week pretty much. keep in mind the other nova orphans going for that half-off-listing offer tho. this means review staff spread thin af rn

6k here

its enough, r-right??

Maybe for the next moon mission

what kind of gains we expecting to have in the next month from this shit? I have 50k of em.

So long as coinsmarkets hasn't stolen them all. I had like a million I'm probably never going to see again.

2-3x

>2-3x
I WAS SHILLED 10x REEEEEEEEEEE

Bought a masternode before swap and held.
These gains are crazy, more to come

How would he really know? It's a pretty low mcap, and if this gets on Kucoin, the new floor in a few days should be $.10 at least by virtue of being the cheapest coin on there and a pretty decent hype around it.

10x in a month? ;_;

oh please I fucking hope so. If that happens, I will be above my end of month goal

at least 10cents eventually

>transaction from Trade Satoshi to wallet: Pending

Shill me on this coin.

Verge when it was at 100 sats, but actually works

Considering I've already made x2 since I bought it last Thursday, with TradeSatoshi being the only place to buy it, and being down constantly, I really expect a big pump.

why is it literally only on the shittiest of shit exchanges?

because that's where most coins start out kiddo

bump

Can't even seem to register on tradesatoshi. Guess I'll be doomed to sit on the sidelines and watch another moon mission.

Maybe you can get in early when it goes over to cryptopia.

If CoinsMarkets gets their shit together, you might be able to get it there, if not, get in as soon as it's listed on Cryptopia. Hell, there might even be a slight dump at first since Cryptopia has a higher volume.

>if this gets on Kucoin, the new floor in a few days should be $.10 at least by virtue of being the cheapest coin

5-10x on that alone. Motherfucker my body is ready. I gotta get more money onto TradeShitoshi before they break 2 cents and the normies locked out can go buy them again.

Hard to tell which of the two shit tier exchanges will come back up first. Probably Tradeshitoshi, coinsmongos has been down a week.

I've got 8k, am I gonna make it guys?

You'd probably have 4k at most

>nova orphans going for that half-off list offer
What did you mean by this?