Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why would we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need is a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Without further ado - hop on in!

Discord: B9Nj3zX

oh pajeet... how nice of you

ahaha

so Basic Attention Token.

Fuck off pajeet, enough of your scams

Concentrated and coordinated shilling can accomplish wonders. Why not work together?

Nope.

>teamwork is a scam
Alright.

bump

great community, genuinly good coins need exposure and we are the ones to spread a good work

everyone is welcome

do something useful with your life user.

join us and let's reap great profit together.

it's NOT a PnD group and if you think it's one stay away faggot.

Bump

an user earlier came up with the idea of creating a coin with a purpose solely for appreciating in value (kind of like every coin hehehe) but we co-ordinate the pumps and the dumps.

The problem is there will always be someone that has to be buying the coin at it's highest price

Fantastic community. This is NOT a PnD group. I have learned so much the past 2 days. We not only spread information about good coins out there, but everyone is very helpful with questions related to everything crypto-related.

I've been a part of the server for some time now, ,and I can honestly say that I've had a great time. The coins we pick are not scams and we intent to hold them for at least a month.
I've never participated in a PnD due to ethical reasons, and I'd never recommend anyone to buy a coin or join a discord group if I didn't 100% believe that it was the right choice.

And with that in mind, I highly recommend everyone to take a look at the group. If it's not for you, then that's ok, but please take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule to see how it all works. It may just lead to great fortune.

This is NOT a pump and dump server, so don't expect that. Instead, it's a great server for medium-long term moon missions that will deliver big gains.

I've seen people come in and be disappointed that we don't sell on the first dip, but the strategy of this server yields much better results in the long run and doesn't screw any of the members over.

If you want to avoid all of the uncertainy and shady activity of pump and dumps while still being in a crypto community that offers up good picks to make you money, this is a great server

So a pump and dump group without the dump?

Allright goddamnit, ill give it a shot

To be honest I was skeptical at first and thought it was a pump and dump group where a couple guys at the top profited from all the others in the group.

But then the coin went 100% in less than two days and it wasn't dumped back down or below the original price.

People seem really chill, discussing the focus and other coins and whatever you wanna discuss, and admins seem to be fair and maintain the channel.

I also thought that it had some sort of premium but the only thing that's asked of you is a minute a day.

>an user earlier came up with the idea of creating a coin with a purpose solely for appreciating in value (kind of like every coin hehehe) but we co-ordinate the pumps and the dumps.
>The problem is there will always be someone that has to be buying the coin at it's highest price

Literally a good willed promoting group aiming to give attention to good coins, with active community. I'd rather play it safe with big gains.

It's like you fucking hate money.

This isn't a PnD group. We promote coins that offer real long term value. When we sell, we sell gradually so we don't influence the price. The big difference between us and PnD groups is that we actually believe in the coin we promote.

>quoting with an image to try and belittle me when you can't even think of an intuitive response to some genuine discussion on Veeky Forums

This is a legit opportunity /biz. We are talking about promoting potential coins, that are bound to moon at some point. All we do is promote them and make it happen sooner. It's also a community where we discuss about potential altcoins, so you don't have do to all the work yourself.

At least give it a try. The group demands everyone to create content in a way or another, but the workload is very minimal. I personally do my part by just posting normally on /biz like I've always done.

I'm in, how do we coördinate this.

I'm in here. I can confirm that those in charge of the group are knowledgable about the market and perhaps more importantly, are reasonable people. I am new to this whole cryptocurrency business and understandably have many noob questions and concerns, and I got nothing but patient and wholesome responses from them. Very cool guys.

Not to mention, the group is very proficient at hyping. UFR doesn't even really have a product out yet and despite that, in major part due to the efforts of the group, this coin has multiplied in value in a very short time. Imagine how much easier and more effective hyping will be when there IS an actual product. We aren't talking about Mooning anymore, guys. This ship is headed for Jupiter. These guys are the real deal, this coin is the real coin.

You should listen to OP. I've been in the group from day one and i can tell you that it is so different from pump and dump groups. In one week we have managed to raise the price of our chosen coin from 2k satoshis to the ATH of 19k. Our purpose isn't to get rid of the coin when it hits a specific price. We want to see how far we can make the market cap, support a good project and make gains in the way. If all us anons get together, we can land in the moon and get lambos for all of us. You will not regret joining us ;).

A good group that isn't P&D and focused on fucking everyone else over to make profit. UFR has already went up by 50% because of this group.

This group is worth joining guys. Shill shill shill.

How is a scam promoting unheard coins that have huge potential? This coin has actual real world use and could be making a dent in the torrenting industry which would be amazing for us investors. Stay poor.

Guys, I know that discord groups have the worst reputation, but this one is different.
They just choose undervalued, unknown coins and spread awareness. It's not a p&d, because shilling of one coin can last longer than a month. So if you wanna try doing something for your success, hop on in

Server's actually fantastic, I wish I was on cryptopia so I could get some of the shilled coins. I'll admit I was skeptical it was some sort of marketing, but all the recommended coins have at least 3xed since recommendation so I have faith in big gains with this group.

I'm part of that group, I was skeptical as hell like any other user, I joined thinking it was going to be a PnD group like many others,
thing is it isn't. The group focusses on actual coins that have value but are not in the public eye for whatever reason.

Think more of the server as a marketing campaign for said coin.

The group does not and I repeat DOES NOT pump and dump a coin, we literally buy them and hold them long term because we know there is value on the coins.

Sorry for my fucking english i'm not a native speaker.

Also pretty happy with the gains so far, over 50% in 3 days and it will continue to rise.

Haganse ricos anons, los amo.

Is it on discord? Can someone send me an invite? Thanks. Been doing well in UFR the past few days.

This is the first discord group I have ever been on where I really can make a lot of money. Everyone is friendly and the admins seem like very genuine people that truely do want the members to make gains.

Also like everyone else has said this is NOT a pump and dump group. It is co-ordinated shilling and uses a very good system to manage it.

>Discord: B9Nj3zX

Damn, you guys are shilling just a liiiiiittle too hard.

But I'll join tomorrow and lurk. I won't be an asshole and might throw some bucks down if I think the calls are good.

This better not be one of those "5 minutes until the pUmP!111" channels or I will SLAY YOU

Definitely not. We promote the coin and let it's growth come naturally due to exposure.

Joining the group will teach you a lot, make gains and have some fun. Also the community is very friendly.

I hope to have all of you over here.

now we are fucking talking, let's do this we are all gonna be rich bitch

A friendly group which will kick you out if ya don1t shill hard enough..

You can't lose if you join. Unlike other cunt discord groups, this one is actualy making sence, is nice and decent. Lurking is always good and you have nothing to lose anyway. Just give it a try mate

We would like to ensure that everyone participates within the group. By removing those who do not shill, we weed out the bad apples and FUDers.

This leaves only those who have a genuine interest in being part of the community, while making very good gains at the same time.