100m marketcap partnered with GOLDMAN

AST silently mooning.

When will you people realize this is backed by fucking GOLDMAN SACHS THIS IS A FUCKING X5-10 QUARTER ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk
blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-5-2018-662bc4696172
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPNeOX04II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously. Why has no one been talking about this?

Let them stay poor. I have made several threads about this today and no one has responded. I am done trying to help these biztards.

Goldman Sachs backing legit?

more legit that shitting on a street in mumbai during monsoon season, pajeet.

Didn't this one get pump and dumped the other day after some mongo youtube video? Probably the reason it got ignored.

Goldman is building a trading desk

Goldman is having Airswap at invester conference

Airswap is a trading platform designed ground up for large market makers

Connect the fucking dots you assholes:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/goldman-is-said-to-be-building-a-cryptocurrency-trading-desk

what is a buttcoin?

Maybe because it's at ATH. Buy high sell low amirite.

Think we will see $2 tonight?

The shit you missed out on investing in, along with everything else that performs because you buy into crap that is already peaked

I saw this get shilled today, had to wait till i got my ETH out of kucoin, fortunately got in just before the pump a few hours ago.

I bought this 12 hours ago at $1.37 and it's now $1.85. Stay poor brainlet.

>ATH
Its looking like we'll see that in the next few minutes. This has a lot of room to grow in marketcap.

>muh banks
XRP. That's why.

Legit moon mission. Fomo is gonna hit hard soon.

Super legit team. Can't wait to see them make moves.

>Why has no one been talking about this?
Really? Why is nobody talking about this 5X gainer?
Because it already went from 0.2 to 1.60. You get the picture?

this could easily double by morning. I picked up some after their team update the other day. How is this still so undervalued?

BOUGHT 2k LETS GO DUDE.

>Super legit team.
FFS, even their engineers seem like emolarpers.

>backed by fucking GOLDMAN SACHS
I'll piss on your grave, fucking cuck

This is why you are a stupid piece of shit. You are in denial from missing out on the easiest x5 of your life and you are being a fucking baby about it.

Am I too late? When was the backening announced?

I make x1-x5 every week. Not supporting the jews who try to enslave this planet.

lmao they speak at a conference hosted by Goldman and you idiots assume it's a legit partnership

so fucking dumb

Pumper, post screenshots from the article or evidence that (((Goldmann))) is involved in this and I will drop 10 btc on this right now.

I'm sure your $200 stack is very impressive

Hmm I wonder if investrors with lots of money will be at this conference? Hmm, I wonder why Goldman specifically picked them? Hmm I wonder why Goldman is launching their own trading desk? Why do you hate money?

>blog.airswap.io/airswap-team-update-jan-5-2018-662bc4696172

Top of article boi

This.

You guys better buy in before the FOMO starts desu.

lol 200$, i forgot, you are incentiviced to go in to debt every month for a good credit rating, fucking retards.

this and this and this.
Why would someone choose to deny this. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

read the whitepaper

the token itself is useless

>
jesus your grabbing at straws

BTW if you need more proof.

Doesnt matter. FOMO will pay me out.

read whitepaper. token is used to validate transactions. You guys just try to regurgitate ripple arguments but a lot worse

Just hit $2.00 guys. This thread is 30 minutes old and its already gone up 15%. Why are you lying to yourselves about this not making money. This WILL NOT FAIL

were is teh "hes in dump it" meme, literally me

Holy shit.
I am legit FOMO-buying, but I think there is enough time.

>were is teh "hes in dump it" meme, literally me
Its got a lot more in it. you made a good choice in this otherwise sea of shit

yes im fine, was just laughing at the timing
thanks

fomod in, bought 1k
please tell me I didn't fuck up

Damn. How do I get myself one of those?

I have insider info. My amigos got about 3% of the total market cap, this is a solid coin. Got in early but I got impatient and sold it. Now I’m kicking myself for being a retarded cunt. Don’t be like me and miss the easiest moon mission.

>in
Yes, there is. Look at marketcap.

Get a load of this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPNeOX04II

Just watch this.

Fuck I know I'm gonna regret buying this shit when you assholes dump on me.

Just wait and hodl.
Even if a correction is going to happen and whales dump.

This is a great coin.

Most premium. How could someone hold smelly stelly over this?

>airswap
>can only trade eth tokens
lol no

I'd assume whales would be smarter than dumping a coin at the beginning of its growth phase. But still agree.

For now.... Thanks for your 0 research FUD though.

the third wave hasnt started. It will nearly double from here within 6 hours. I've been shilling this coin for a while.

Buy the dip guys. This is a great time to get in. This is a $5 coin by next week, let alone end quarter one at the Goldman conference.

I'm just wondering what kinda poorfag only has $200 to invest, you 'murricans need to get your shit together.

Its on fucking fire. This is literally multiplying my stack in real time.

you know the coin is useless right?

>I'm just wondering what kinda poorfag only has $200 to invest, you 'murricans need to get your shit together.

it was talking about you, you fucking retarded shitface

low quality FUD is low

how can you even talk about, you don't know me... just stop projecting, its embarrassing.

Pnd group. Move along. It's already 50% down from ath.

I think we are about to complete a meme elliot wave. The one that 10x Tron and Ripple.

if i buy tomorrow, will it be too late?

Because you sound like a dumb kid and you probably are

INB4 muh projecchunz

Depends. Third wave is coming soon.
Till goldman sachs there is enough time.

You just made me more bullish with this transparent fud. You're accumulating right?

thanks man, i'll buy some tomorrow

Oh really which PND, is this why the growth has been steady throughout the afternoon?

its down 5% from ATH, and Volume is currently at ATH

your FUD needs a lot of work

np

Stop fishing, I ain't giving you shit, just go to the gubmint and ask for your handout fucking commie scum. You'd probably be on the dole, if it wasn't for your shitty taxman position.

THEY HAVE SATOSHI!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

really? the coin is a token to allow you to trade on their platform. wow. such technology

>Stop fishing, I ain't giving you shit, just go to the gubmint and ask for your handout fucking commie scum. You'd probably be on the dole, if it wasn't for your shitty taxman position.

You sound stupider every response you make. Jesus.

mfw I got robbed

Talk shit on a trading platform because others exist for different users. Nice. Yeah man

Did you buy? Cut the loss now and sell. 20k AST buy wall got ate in like 5 minutes. This was a pnd group. They got you, but you can find a moon mission elsewhere.

You don't even have arguments; you're just a jellyfish wishing your parents weren't too retarded to get educated and make a living for themselves, and actually teach their kids not be incels. Get fucked, I'm out.

enjoy your delusion

Guys, is this a kindergarden here?
Lets discuss the coin and not insult each other.

NOT LEGIT - search the site and whitepaper and no sign of goldman. GS simply invited them to a conference. This is getting pumped.

Shoutout to anime chan for this one, thank you

agreed, the pump is over, this definitely wont go 10x and complete a elliot cycle

Fuck off pnd poorfag
No1 is buying your shittycoin except the dumbfucks in your pnd group

Ath 0015900
Floor 0010500
Now 0012600

That's more than 50%.

see

the most you post the harder my dick gets. you know whats up and where this is headed

All this fud just makes my hodl more comfy. :)

>he makes x1

lmao

This is not what a pnd looks like. This was fast organic growth with a small sell off because of said growth.

lmao 1x you retarded mong

dude he bad-ath

You guys were right. I was wrong. I just read the whitepaper. This will be top 100cmc eom. 10x, I hope you anons bought the dip.

Goldman building compliant trading desk to prepare for when the SEC cracks down and fucks our shit up.
guys this year could be the end.
gov and big business always collude in these cases