SO! Coinbase may be adding 5 new coins to the site

SO! Coinbase may be adding 5 new coins to the site.

My question is, what will they be and how can we get aboard these one way tickets to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/coinbase-coinbase-prioritize-segwit-implementation-on-the-coinbase-bitcoin-wallet-gdax-exchange?recruiter=848399347&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition
discord
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REQ is being added.

Niggercoin

They are adding

TRX
DOGE
IOTA
XVG

XRP
REQ
IOTA
VEN
FUN

Hopefully not the scam coin ripple. Or else there's gonna be another shit show like when BCH was added.
XMR probably will be, but no clue what else

I know for a fact that they're adding BAT

source op?

ETC
ZEC
ZRX
XRP (unfortunately)
XMR

And maybe DASH or NEO..

I only know of 2 definite adds.
XRP & NEO.
XLM will not be listed because FairX will be in direct competition to Coinbase & REQ.
FairX & Coinbase will be the 2 biggest Exchanges. Do with this Info as you please.

BAT, XLM, XRP, REQ, ETC

It is confirmed that XRP is being added.

pic related

One is definitely BAT, they’ve already said:

"BAT is exactly the sort of token we'd like to support on Coinbase and GDAX over the coming year, make it easy to buy/sell these with gov currencies“

REQ may be added but not until mainnet is available.

ZRX is a maybe
XRP goes against their listing procedures but will probs be listed anyway
SNT is possible
STEEM has a working product so might be possible

But they are definitely gonna list BITCONnNNEEEECCCCCTTTTTT

the grapevine

classic

Where is this from?

>XMR
Nah, no way the US gov would let people buy the true user coin that easy.

sign the petition for cuckbase to implement segwit
change.org/p/coinbase-coinbase-prioritize-segwit-implementation-on-the-coinbase-bitcoin-wallet-gdax-exchange?recruiter=848399347&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

A neckbeard who watched 2 tutorials on YouTube about photoshop and now thinks he is a god.

bitcoin private after the zcl fork. Screencap this shit

CEO already said adding new coins was a higher priority than adding segwit lol.

IOTA even has a good chance to be honest.

It will be REQ because it’s the same owners/backers as coinbase. Or BTCP since it’s a privacy coin and not one with an air of illegality like XMR

no, fuck off core

It does actually look kind of fake. You can see that the background around the text is somewhat off-color

I'm no expert in photoshop, but it's something I noticed

Adam White (head of GDAX) posted it on his twitter, but quickly took it down.

Proof?

You can check the address yourselves, it's legit.

OMG

It's a picture of a computer screen, not an actual screenshot, of course it's going to look off-color.

BAT, XLM, XRP, QTUM, TRX

The entire screenshot is yellowish except the background right around the text is much more white. Seems fishy

>even
lol, chan dissing iota 24/7
its literally riskfree money

lol
no bias from the bald fuck there

>iota can't work without coordinator
>devs and fan boys claim "still in beta" daily to deflect criticism
>think it will be added to Coinbase

These are the morons posting on biz now

Augur, Golem, BAT, Stellar, Ripple, Dash
screencap my post please because I am not making this up.

If you aren’t dumping into zrx right now I can’t help you.

Why would Coinable add Stellar? FairX will be in direct competition with it.

0x
XLM
XRP
ETC
ADA

I'm inclined to believe this.

so that they can still rake in some XLM profits? if you can't beat 'em (which you can't) join em

>XMR

nigger what. Coinbase is literally IRS: The App

to make money dummy

Stellar is an entirely separate entity from FairX. That's like asking, "why would kucoin add bitcoin when they're in direct competition with binance".
Lumens aren't some FairX currency like bnb or kucoin.

XRP, NEO, XMR

3 not 5

The discord pump group that is unstoppable.'"

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

>doge
I really fucking hope so.

said the anonymous guy on the internet without providing any proof

QSP it's consolidating right now about to do a ZRX don't miss the space shuttle

Assuming all three go to coinbase, which would be more profitable to put $1000 in right now?

XRP, BAT, or REQ?

For sure XRP.

unironically REQ, BAT, XRP(hopefully not)

With stratis icos coming up, and rumors, not surprised if strat

This

Adding more coins would make coinbase more money than adding segwit, so it’s a higher priority. Fuck your dinosaur coin.

>XRP
Goes against every listing procedure coinbase has
>NEO
Goes against most listing procedures
>XMR
THE currency for the darknet

You couldn’t larp harder if you tried, the only thing you’re missing is doge.

why do you clowns think coinbase mentioning BAT means they will add BAT? That was like a total friendzone for the token.

Yeah you're totally the type of coin we'd like to add!

meanwhile, under intense scrutiny Coinbase wildly denied that it was interested in XRP at all! No no XRP isn't our coin...no no...no way, not XRP!

XRP will be added. As will BAT. The third is DASH. Good luck and goodbye.

I have heard from reliable sources that dbc is being added. Seems retarded to me.

>Goes against every listing procedure coinbase has
Comeon, they added Bcash even though it doesn't fully fit their own criteria either.

Coinbase will never add XMR or XRP. People who think so have done 0 research on Coinbase.

lel

REQ due to the y combinator connection + satisfies almost all of its criteria for new coins

The only agreed upon coin is BAT.

most likely from where I am standing -

XLM
VET
ZEC
NEM
DASH

I don't expect this to happen until April - August. If it happens before then, it won't be VET.

dash
etc
xrp

They will most likely be:
VTC
XLM
NEO

NEO, kek that's funny.

ok kids i'ma learn u

iota for m2m and smart cities. xrp for banking. xlm for south pacific banking and and a major on/off ramp for fiat. monero for privacy.

Whoa didn't know it was possible to be this stupid, cool!

Zrx..... Do your research normies and you will understand why

nice try pajeet

I'd guess all of those besides monero will get added. if monero gets added on there, there's a reason for it and you probably shouldn't ever use it as an on/off ramp

etc you niggeres

I predict; BAT, QSP, XRP, NEO, ZRX

Look at who gave presentations at Coinbase:
youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw/videos

Decred is one of them. I think they have a decent chance. Charlie Lee is an advisor and it's well regarded by Coinbase employees (or so I heard). It also lines up well with their digital asset framework (decentralization, governance, etc.).

BAT also gave a talk and seems like a good possibility.

BAT, REP, GNT, and something like ZRX. No good guesses for the 5th - maybe.. ripple?

It personally seems unlikely they'd add XRP. It'd be a sure sign that Brian Armstrong is being pushed out if it gets added since he seems pretty against centralization and the fundamentals of the XRP token (controlled token supply, no intended use case for individuals, etc.). Who knows!

What is firebug?

How would Coinbase add XRP when they have to pay for every wallet created? User base x $50 usd?

Coinbase has massive wallets that are used for loads of people.

Decred

you literally havent read the coinbase criteria youre just parroting what youve read second hand

Ripple, Request, and Chainlink seem obvious

Maybe IOTA and Doge because of name recognition, I dunno. But I can't see them adding privacy coins like Monero and Zcash as it goes against their function. Dash is another maybe.

I know that Brendan Eich and the Coinbase founder have hinted at adding BAT but I'm not really sure if it's going to happen or not.

>chain link
>obvious

are you fucking joking?

>FUD the ripple
>thinks XMR added to coinbase
memes are true

No, I'm not

How could you all be so stupid to think flavor of the month pumped scam coin cripple with be added?

You're all such dumb fuckin normies it's not funny

Neo for sure, Shrimp-17 has already started.

Nah I actually have read it. What did I say that wasn't right?

it looks like a fucking polaroid of ayyyy lmaos

I wish

Ripple has been around for a long time and has hovered around the top ten space for a couple years, the fact that you think it's "flavor of the month" is kinda telling and only indicative of the adhd of this market and not Ripple's notoriety. I hate Ripple desu but if I was betting..

(yes it is)

REQ has so much potential, looking at muh market cap and such. However XRP is bigger for normies and I feel the Seagate-thing makes it even more "trustworthy" for normies.

ICX
IOTA
REQ
XRP
ADA

Campus Coin

Coinbase in it for the normie money.

Big if huge

XRP is centralized, coinbase won't add it

How do you know they will be adding 5 coins?