Lamden

Get then fuck in right now or be forever left out.
This shitcoin has been stagnant at 1,20 during the day and is waking up again.
Currently only on shitexchanges too so this is your only chance to get it at this price

Bought 30000 of this at ico. I cant believe how fast it increased in value. I might actually make it.

ether delta is taking forever for eth deposit

>tfw only bought 313 at ICO when wanted to put in $500 because gemini didn't clear deposit in time and didn't believe in tau more than what I was holding

The volume is impressive considering it doesn’t even have a proper ticker listed

I cashed out most of my shitcoin holdings to buy more at 0.00045

Where to buy?

bougth in 4 days ago. thanks Veeky Forums for making me rich.

idex and etherdelta

i want to buy this shit but im too much of a spastic to use those exchanges fuck my life

bought in at ICO

i'd suck off the user who shilled this to us before the ICO ended for real (ok, maybe not but i'd buy him a beer or something)

this will at least 10x again for sure.

the devs are cool too and the telegram chat is pretty comfy. picrel

bought at 55 cents thanks to biz

thanks guys

The time Veeky Forums directly made me rich(er).

Best timeline

Pumped 2k into this before at 40 cents. Thanks Veeky Forums.

>it's not too late

In at 30 cents thanks anons

Again. Thanks to the user who shilled this just before the ICO ended. Very nice profits already. Top bloke, 10/10 would be shilled again.

Only got about 1k thanks user who shilled it

How high could this go eom?

Etherdelta deposit didn't go in since yesterday and Idk how the fuck to use idex kill me now

got 12k thanks to Veeky Forums
i fucking love you guys

telegram has gotten much more cancerous. everyone is like "i think this will be $10 by the end of the month!", like dawg the token is worthless without the mainnet. the developer tools like saffron are solely to ease the adoption of lamden, they don't add any direct value to the TAU (although as i implied they will indirectly help enterprises adopt this technology)

i LOVE the devs, especially stu. he knows his shit, and has an extremely clear vision of where lamden is headed and what he has to do to get there. if you buy now don't expect immediate gains, but i also can't promise you you'll get this cheap of a price in the future. or maybe it will go down for a couple months and you can get cheaper who knows.

the most important question to ask yourself at this point is: is ethereum ever going to tank? no? then lamden will be fine.

This, thanks babe. Wish I had more than .19 eth to throw at it. Still so worth.

if ethereum can hold until lamden switches from being an erc20 then lamden will make everone here very rich, as i see it