Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.co
coinmetro.com,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I legit got some today lol should be epic

What coin is this?

CoinMetro!

>owned by established forex platform FXPIG
>aims at bringing security and ease of use to normies, but also offers advanced tools and investment options
>will offer instant fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to-fiat deposits/withdrawals including to cash via debit cards
>actively seek licensing and following regulations
>on top of crypto trading offers crypto ETFs and following token asset managers' performance
>all fees paid using their native token COIN, percentage of COINs are burned, 20% ot FXPIG and CoinMetro profits go to buy back COINs
PRE-SALE is open right now! 2.5% bonus on top of the pre-sale bonus if you use this link: coinmetro.co

I have not clicked but the official site is coinmetro.com, please don't fall for his link

Only 2 million left before presale ends! This is going x20 easily

Can't even register my account. Not getting confirmation mails.

That's correct user but help a bizbro out. I get 5% of the token purchased by you and you get an additional 2.5% using my link. But hey, that's okay if you dont want to make extra money because I'm a shill who only wants to help you make money. I understand

>yfw they wont release COIN on any exchanges because theyre waiting for their exchange kek

I would like to but I'm still waiting for my transaction to be confirmed

>yfw this x20-30 in 6 months and you had a >chance to buy for under 10 cents

>yfw you're subjected to a 90 days vesting because you were in presale so it doesn't matter anyways

That could actually be true

its an ICO for a BNB/KCS style coin
shits hilarious.

Yeah and I saw there's no dividend or so? What does this coin even do lol

pays for fees trading on their exchange. just another shitcoin ico with barely any usecase.

>ico not even over, already trying to dump bags.

Oh geez aside from the fact that it's sister company is a forex platform which means they have access to liquid fiat which means they can pull off the promise of crypto-cash debit cards as well as direct fiat withdrawals into your bank account. Oh geez, nothing to see here.. Just another shitty ICO that will change the way normies will purchase crypto in the coming years. YAWN

theres dozens of DEX icos promising this kind of shit kek. how new are you?

Well there's many of those already. Except that they don't have an existing platform but built it for the blockchain

ICO for a BNB like coin, nah I will pass.

If you're talking about NEX, Fairx, and all the others then yes you're right. Does that mean this can't grow alongside those????? Binance/Bittrex/Coinbase/Kucoin etc will all slowly bleed out when new sleeker exchanges hit the market. Your point?