Why aren't you Upfiring already, user?

Again, Upfiring is 50% up from yesterday! Congratulations anons who listened two days ago, your old Prius is now a Challenger SRT 392.

As for the rest, what are you guys waiting for? There's still a couple more moon missions coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been telling everyone that this coin still has so much potential. The torrenting industry is going to be huge with the implimentation of ufr.

>torrenting industry

UFR is making me feel in love again

These UFR gains are real. Unbelievably real.

>
>>torrenting industry
The coin big torrent doesn't want you to see

its okay user, we'll 10x without the need for these pajeets

Where do I buy this shit even?

Hahahahah everyone fucking missed launch off

once cryptopia allows people to register again. so much money is gonna flow into this. its still such a low mcap for what it is.

This is gonna be easy money for us if we get in soon.

because rain is pumping even harder

Because Im on BAT
Still comfy tho

UFR one of my comfy hodlings at the moment.
New exchange will get this thing even higher.

The safest alt coins to pick right now are ones that have applications directly on the internet. Disrupting traditional industries right now is unrealistic, so safe moon missions are coins that are aimed at online industries that need revolutionizing.

UFR is one of the few coins that meets this criteria AND still have a tiny market cap compared to its potential

I'm glad I listened you Veeky Forums

>The safest alt coins to pick right now are ones that have applications directly on the internet. Disrupting traditional industries right now is unrealistic, so safe moon missions are coins that are aimed at online industries that need revolutionizing.
>
>UFR is one of the few coins that meets this criteria AND still have a tiny market cap compared to its potential
You literally CANT GO WRONG WITH UFR

Exactly...and wait for the shitstorm that occurs when binance adds it

Not quite. Anything under 5 dollars is a fucking snag. Even higher. This hasbt eveb left launch pad yet. It just left the factory and got placed on the launch pad

>Dev team ahead on roadmap

>low market cap, ready to continue the moon mission

>steady mooning over the last days

get money for seeding files, in a world where we all have unlimited bandwith, this will be free money, a lot of people will want to get in on this.

After the upcoming news it should shoot up even more. guaranteed x5 EOM

stop being poor for once in your life, shyggdt.

Did we hit the moon? Maybe...

Did we hit the mars? Heck no!

Just look at the market cap and suply. Buy dip and move to comfy hold. Road to 5 dolars baby!

Who else is already looking at what type of Lambo they are buying?

Aventador, here I come.

WE YOUTUBE NOW BOYS

this makes so much sense
UFR has one of the only chances to be actually used in short time

Yeah man, theres literally no stopping this as long as alpha net gets launched according to plan by mid march...and until then there will be rampant speculation up to 100/200 mil market cap if not much higher. If fucking tron without a working product planned until 2020 can hit 10 billion...this shit will be 1 billion end of year AT LEAST(if not upwards of 5 billion). Screenshot this.

What makes UFR a great investment is that it's not here trying to disrupt an existing industry (like the countless 'next Paypal' or 'next Google' projects we see here).

It's about creating a new industry in the P2P filesharing space.

Put it simply you get rewarded with UFR coins for uploading and seeding files.

The projects was designed with the coin in mind. This is important - often you see projects where the coin is either not well integrated, or almost a total afterthought.

UFR is currently only listed on Cryptopia and EtherDelta for $2.40, the market cap is under 50 mil, and it's had +50% gains these last few days.

Devs have confirmed it will be added to a new exchange in a few days, and the project will enter alpha stage in February.

Do not miss out.

Check out the White Paper because #DYOR: upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

Imagine having no UFR at this point

I've been telling everyone on the board about this coin since before it started getting shilled. We're at 34 million marketcap and rising.

There's still time to get on boys. Like I say everytime: we're going to 150 million mcap by February. This is your ticket. Don't let the price get any higher before you get on.

Am I too late?

no, just look at the market cap

Obviously this, normies use torrents, normies understand torrents......normies will want the torrent coin.....low market cap....EXPLODE

no, 20USD in 3 months

>Devs have confirmed it will be added to a new exchange in a few days, and the project will enter alpha stage in February.

Link?

Oh and also do you have a link to the official telegram or discord?

Are you retarded? If you even need to ask that you deserve to stay poor

Yes I admit I = pajeet. Why you gotta be a fag instead of helping a nigger out :(

dw user some people just have little patience here. but also you're not too late. look at the market cap, coin supply, the project and you'll figure it out in no time.

How the fuck do i buy it

cryptopia or etherdelta

if u use etherdelta i'd watch a tutorial on youtube first so you dont fuck up

Im sorry...if you want to not be a dirty pajeet anymore huy urf and dont sell it for at least 3 months. But if you want the lambo hold for a year. This WILL BE the biggest gainer of 2018. Watch and learn pajeets

ty :D

Mann, I love this coin..
UFR!!

is this it anons? are we getting to lambo sooner than expected?

this is the easiest moon mission of my life.

This coin just doesn't stop

I only wish I had bought more of UFR sooner. These REQ bags get heavy fast.

UFR boi reporting in here

I'm waiting for it to drop 50% like it did yesterday

that was after someone bought up all the sell orders though, so it didn't really

waiting for muh UFR drop

Okay, I did some research on this coin, and it looks truly legit. I thought it was pajeet-tier because of all the shilling on Veeky Forums, but I think this can raise easily to the top 50 coins in the next months. It solves a very real need.

UFR is so undervalued and for the potential it has in the real world it will definitely blow

I could see this kind of project being quite popular with the likes of Veeky Forums and reddit normans

Where tha fuck do i buy it

Np...dont ler yourseld down man(dont sell for a 10× gaib if you can hodl for a 100×)...this is easiest 100× of the year

I feel bad because I only put in 3k. I thought it was a risky scamcoin and I was nearing the end of the pump when I bought in. up 140%

The market ohistory on cryptopia is bueatiful. All the big orders are on the buy side. Obvious accumulation from whales in relativrly large incrementations.

Just bought more ufr, this might be the last chance before it surges

Anonymous developers..
SCAM COIN

haha you gotta be happy with what you got though, i could only put about $650 because of my budget

x5 from current price?

Wanted in at .88 cryptopia down and have no account can't get in and missing the moon fuck.

Just bought some. I better not be buying your bags

FUD. Have you even read the white paper? Why do yiu think the developers would stay anonymous in context to the nature of the project and its conceptual purpose? Hm? Nice try pajeet. Go on reddit if you wanna find the etheredelta adress to keep an eye on the reserved coins i dont feel like digging it up.

When cryptopia registration opens again we will be rich af!

Yes, it does solve a very real need. The need of investors to get FILTHY STINKING RICH, that is! Not a pump and dump, not a fake-ass product, and even the logo is prettier than most. At this point, you'd have to physically, genuinely hate money to not buy it.