Friendly reminder: BTC dominance is at its lowest point ever and ETH will dethrone the dinosaur in the following months...

Friendly reminder: BTC dominance is at its lowest point ever and ETH will dethrone the dinosaur in the following months or even weeks.

Get ready for the flippening.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-explosion-wall-street-spends-bonuses-2018-1?IR=T
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eth is good, but it's not THAT good.

Short term it will be good enough I think

that's what they said during the summer as well

ICON will literally make it obsolete in all aspects

You realize it's at a short term peak though? Look at the 3m charts for BTC, LTC, and Eth, then tell me Eth is doubling before they do.

Bitcoin is heading to the zero

>3m charts

Opinion discarded, look at OP's pic, do you think anything that important can be read from 3m charts?

Hey, it's ok man. We were all new at some point.

The trick is to not broadcast it like this, and to continue to learn. Just takes time.

Do you make all your trading decisions on

ETH is strong but alts are rising. Expect a surprise.

How will ICON be better?

I was implying that daily or maybe even weekly charts indicate things of this impact much better, 3minute charts are just noise in the greater scale but good luck to you as well my friend.

Oh defintely, I'm also taking this in account: businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-explosion-wall-street-spends-bonuses-2018-1?IR=T

Do you want it as a powerpoint presentation? Read the fucking whitepaper. The tech is incomparably more advanced.

Weird, feels like I saw this shitpost only months ago.....

Just for you; declining volume from the peak and high RSI.

Eth is good, but now is the time to sell friendo.

already 0.002289 eth fee to be included in the next block.

that's 2.74$

But that's just my opinion and not investment advice in any form. DYOR

>eth

Isn't that what people were saying when ETH was actually close to BTC's dominance? Then ETH went down to 0.025 sats....