Welcome to the coin of the elite and asian Chads

You cannot own a portion of a NEO. They are indivisible.
Think about all those normalfags buying shitcoins like Cardano and Ripple because muh numbers
They will never own NEO. Only big dicked ballers will have it.
After it gets above $500 it will go parabolic once everyone realizes how truly rare it will be.
Every NEO you own is like a piece of beachfront property.

>you can divide bitcoin into sats
>you can print infinite ripples
>you can never have less than 1 NEO

Buy now or be forever poor. This is the BRK.A of Crypto

Liftoff has only just begun. This is going to $300 short term and if you're not on board at 5 you will have missed out.

Then how do I have x.8 Neo?

Veeky Forums is so fucking worthless, shilling shit immediately AFTER the price jumps up

you have no NEO. you have a recorded decimal number in an exchange's database.

Yep, in the same way has no NEO wallet. You own a fraction on the exchange wallet. You will never get GAS from it because of that.

How new are you? NEO has been shilled here since it was Antshares and was worth under a dollar. Kys faggot.

I'm too lazy to move my NEO off of Bittrex. How big of a mistake is this?

I own 26 NEO, what am I really missing out on?

>Asian
>Chad
Pick one

Binance and Kucoin distribute gas to Neo holders.

>Can never have less than 1
> over $100

Geez that sounds lovely for every day use. Can't wait to use it to rent a movie from Amazon for $2.99

GAS dividends. Setting up a NEON wallet takes like 2 seconds, just do it.

Each Neo will generate 1 gas which is divisible for actually running transactions on the platform.

Neo is just used as a consensus mechanism to protect the network and to generate gas.

> thinks neo is a currency
> mfw

THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS BOARD

NI HAO

It's a platform not a currency. And you use GAS to pay for transactions not NEO.

Yes, that is a mistake.

When GAS reaches $1000+ that would be ez $220 every month to your wallet.

I suggest you move to Binance or NEON wallet. GAS is the currency you will be using, not NEO.

Wew lad

Do you mind explaining how this works? Let's say I have 10 NEO. How often do I get GAS, how much GAS do I get? Why is GAS worth anything? Is it a separate coin?

www.neotogas.com for calculations

1 NEO will generate 1 GAS in 22 years, roughly.

Thanks

What do I do with GAS. Can I cash that out as I would with NEO once it reaches a certain price?

Still just can not understand those fags keeping their coins on exchange.
1. Concerning NEO, you dont get your dividend
2. Those coins arent yours, the exchange can fuck u anytime

it would take you FIVE fucking minutes to create one

I have like 4.5 NEO on bittrex, is it enough to get GAS ?

I guess you can call me a retard, but I don't even trust myself with a wallet.

What if my laptop gets stolen? What if I fucked up the key somehow? What if my laptop harddrive gets fried (it's rather old)...

I have the same amount. You'll get a few cents worth of gas a day.

You need one NEO to generate gas, you have 4.5 so you can generate gas from the 4 you have. The NEO need to be in an exchange that supports generating gas(binance, kucoin), or you can send them to your own neo wallet(NEON wallet, Neotracker.io), best to keep your NEO safe in your own wallet.

If you want ur GAS u need to move your coins in NEON Wallet, or u can put them on binance which will gave u ur GAS each month
Even with 0.1 NEO u create GAS, the amount u will get will be proportional to the NEO u hold

sounds nice, thanks
Is the NEON wallet available for Android phones or should I just install it on my laptop ?

it dont matter because bittrex doesnt give you gas LMAO

I literally just put 100k into this prior to reading this thread, or literally anything on Veeky Forums

I saw that it looked to be chink ethereum and had PoStake so I put about 8% of my portfolio in it instantly

plus i bought DBC which went up a lot and is on it so i figured why not

can any of you NEObros enlighten me on what i just bought 800 coins of

also should i get 1k NEO or does it not matter

>Type out your address, public, and private key
>Print them out
>Make copies
>Laminate those copies. Put away for safe keeping

It's really that simple. At that point if you lose your laptop, it gets stolen, etc. You can just re-install the wallet and upload all that info and your NEO is still there. How are people in crypto without knowing this basic info?

U can acces your founds from any computer. All u need is a your private key (a set of numbers+letters) that u store in a safe place
Try and learn like we all did
U will see its easy

>being this retarded

Thanks. The exchanges just make it really easy I guess, so I hadn't bothered to do this.