Flippening when?

BTC charts look like it's about to take a massive dump.

ETH chart forming a cup and handle.

Could it be the begging of something? Is there a reason to believe that if BTC starts falling, ETH will be the new safe heaven?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethresear.ch/t/future-compatibility-for-sharding/386
github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is foretold.

this year for sure.

Its already halfway there. I think it will happen within the next few months

now

The delusion hahaha. ETH will get fucked, good luck with your shitty altcoin

remember all the smug xrp hodler posts when xrp was pumping?
never doubt the king

Dubs confirm. Checked and Kek'd

Praise Kek!!

Do you know the WEi?

>cup and handle
where? on the one minute chart?
Poor new fags

times like these when I realize I really have no idea wtf I am doing even approaching a quarter million portfolio, like...to sell all my ETH and swap for BTC seems logical...but....ETH is looking really nice right now

WHERES MY FUCKING ETH?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

hourly

I realised a day or so ago that I haven't used BTC for anything lately, it's been all ETH and when that's slow LTC.

On the next BTC pump I'm switching it all to ETH.

I have the same feeling. I think we will know in the following two months.

>hourly
>cup and handle
Still
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BTC is about to get rekt

ETH is pumping because of the shitcoin boom. The best part of that though is once people flee shitcoins, ETH will spike massively.

The trap is closing, all of the idiots that saw the drop from the peak bubble and thought it was a buying opportunity are about to be wiped out and then gradually everyone else will be wiped out too.

Praise the collapse. Praise the bubble.

cryptokitties fucked it. no one in their right mind believes in this shit.

Calling eth an altcoin in 2018 when it does more transactions than all other blockchains COMBINED. eat shit faggot you don't deserve to own any ETH. Good luck with your bitcorns user, you are gonna need it

God damn it, sorry guys but i just converted all my BTC to ETH

This shit aint goin to stop soon

Says the increasingly nervous BTC maximalist for the 10th time this year

it just did check the charts good god

Ethereum dies as soon as the altcoin/ICO bubble pops. Buy the bitcoin dip or prepare to AAAAAAAAAA

LOL stay poor. Casper isn't even out yet you dunce and ethereum is still performing impressively well given the extreme increase in demand. Ethereum wll be able to handle thousands of transactions per SECOND if the current sharding solutions were implemented TODAY. Vitalik said this in his own words. Maybe read up on it for once instead of being so ignorant ethresear.ch/t/future-compatibility-for-sharding/386

MFW I missed the last dump by like 2 hours and wish I didn't.

Tomorrow is another day goys.

Literally the only use case besides money for hackers raped the network. Enjoy your Eth being siphoned off. It's cryptoherpes.

Thats why i didnt went full into ETH until now

It just looks like its going to stop and then it doesnt.

better to hold eth than BTC for now. Was going in at 1100 but some faggots said it was going back to 900, look where we are now.

Fuck it.

>bitcoin maximalist
wtf are you talking? If I'm anything, than it is a litecoiner appreciator. I'm just laughing about normies who unironically look at 1 hour charts and try to find patterns to reconfirm that they didn't fucked up. Holding some eth since 2 years because they were cheap and the idea seemed good. Don't forget to sell at the top, look out for some shooting star on the 5 min chart

Prepare to get fucked by the mean reversion. Bitcoin is all time low in the cryptoworld.

Here brainlet, let me give you some examples of how Ethereum can change the world. Ok? I know this is hard for a gainlet like you to understand but i will spoon feed because i am feeling charitable today. use cases:

-Low fee, instant p2p payments (could use escrow, make a trust, possibilities endless - Looking at you REQ)
-Charities with 0 overhead/ don't take a cut (provably verifiable
-provably fair gambling
-elections that cannot be rigged
-produce in stores that you can trace back to origin to see who was involved (or if it was actually GMO free for a faggot like you)
-services such as airbnb / uber on blockchain eliminate middlemen
-ICOs more fair and effective means of raising capital

do you want me to keep going user? smart contracts are going to change the way we live and ETH will be the vehicle to achieve this in the foreseeable future. if you cannot see this coming I have lost all hope for you

He posted that AFTER already getting his id

No one gives a shit int he real world about what coins do faggot.

I am Ethereum of the House Smart Contract, the First of His Name, The Uncentralized, King of the Shitcoins, the Altcoins and the First dAPPs, King of Exchanges, Ruler of the Great Green Wojacks,
Protector of the Realm, Lord Regnant of the Crypto Kingdoms, Breaker of Sell Walls and Father of Lambos.

idk maybe tax season will cause some insane shit to go down. idk with returns everyone will be buying.

It sells debt to retarded cucks and gives the money to people who hack it.

>ETH forming cup and handle
where is it? cause the only thing i see is more like Chad fad

>Thinking the flippening will happen before normies even find out about Ethereum
Seriously, normies have no idea. Even the ones who own crypto don't know that Ether isn't a currency. Once they realize how great it is us gweitards will be rich for sure, but for now BTC is king.

>Low fee
Not anymore
>instant p2p payments
1 hour 30 min during chinese night and 2 hours during chinese day isn't fast
>Charities with 0 overhead/ don't take a cut
Wot?
>provably fair gambling
wot are you on about?
>elections that cannot be rigged
Top Kek
>produce in stores that you can trace back to origin to see who was involved (or if it was actually GMO free for a faggot like you)
hippy faggot
>services such as airbnb / uber on blockchain eliminate middlemen
Rather kikebook if I read this
>ICOs more fair and effective means of raising capital
Okay, just get of Veeky Forums delusional normie faggot

Wew lad, you either just blew in from stupid town or you are trolling.

If trolling kindly consider trolling shitcoin fans instead.
If serious actually neck yourself. I will even pay you to do this

I could probably sell you my suicide in an ICO and run off with your cash causing you to off yourself instead

Bitcoin crash was the young upstart who tried to kill the king, ETH will be the loyal friend who stays with the king to the end, then takes the throne.

you do realize ethereum is being updated soon r-right? vitalik buterin -
"In my opinion, the current sharding spec as described here github.com/ethereum/sharding/blob/develop/docs/doc.md370 is basically already good enough to get us to thousands of transactions per second with reasonable security properties, as well as the ability to add cross-shard transactions as a not-that-difficult second step. The demand for scaling is urgent, so it seems reasonable to just build this possibly with minor changes, launch it as fast as safely possible and go from there."

and your other attempts at mocking me are pathetic. Do you actually not know what Funfair is? provably verifiable gambling? were you not around for something like satoshidice in the good old days, huh newfag? boy you have a slim imagination.

you really need to read up on smart contracts user. I am serious. Every single thing I mentioned is not only possible - but there are projects already working on each example i said lmao are you actually this dumb I have never been so triggered what the fuck has biz become. I have been here since 2013 and i can prove it you actual fucking nigger

you want to sell the crypto which runs 60% of all transactions in the entire space with scaling solutions in the pipeline... for a 30 dollar fee piece of shit barely attemping to solve the problem

BTC is done for, just a question of time (and it won't be a long time)

dumb

Why Bitcoin? It's like Bitcoin, but beter. Instant transactions, no fee, small wallet.

>FUD out of BTC after reading this thread
>ETH crashes 15% tomorrow

I don't give a fuck about BTC
It can go to 5000 dollars

The only thing which sucks is that alts tank hard when BTC tanks

you'r rabit now user
hav ches

BTC needs to crash one last time to end the bear market (and take ETH with it) before ETH can become king.

The BTC transaction fees will soon be very, very low RAIcuck :)

In future... maybe...

Only because BTC is going to five bucks a pop

None of these are the actual good uses of the technology. Here are some actual good uses:

>medical records, ID, tax records, bills all stored on the blockchain
>if you want a doctor or someone to be able to access these records, you give them a 1 time code to look at them, it's only valid for time you allow, then evaporates. If your records then get leaked onto the net, you know it must have been from the doctor.

>self owning cars.
>cars that own themselves and drive themselves autonomously. They take payments from riders in the cars, then pay for charging at the charging port with these payments. If they have a mechanical problem, they request from they request the diagnostic kit from the manufacturer and proceed to the garage to get the part replaced. The car pays for it's own repairs.

>continuous payments
>all your bills balanced in real time. Instead of your phone bill, electricity, rent all taken out at the end of the month, week, quarter, they are all taken out each second/hour, and your salary from your job gets paid to you every second/hour as well.
>If you want to take out a loan, the loan gets quoted as: -$0.43/hour interest. From your job you have +$8.40/hour, your bills are -$2.56/hour so you currently have a profit of $5.84/hour. The loan providers can see this, and you can see it also. You know you still have $5.44/hour profit with the loan, so you decide to take it.

What will be do chinese miners with all this stuff, when bitcoin fucked up?

Mine ETH? Sell the cards to gaymers?

>cards

the fuck cunt those are asics

ETH is the king. All alts are created and traded with it. Almost all profits are cashed out with ETH and all transactions to avoid taxes in person take place in ETH because it is fast. ETH will steadily climb to 5k 2018. BTC will reach 20k. Hold both. But you would be very stupid if you arent already trading for fiat at this point.

Indeed these are holy smokes! I was aware of the medical records, ID, or all things along the lines of becoming the "standard" for record keeping

Going to be looking into your example of continuous payments. Very interesting.

brb gonna short amd and nvidia

You don't know how to read charts... 1 hour charts are ideal for daytrading you dunce fuck

Look at the daily, look at the 4h... eth is super bulish.. BTC is super bearish. When BTC starts to dump to 12k then 10k, where do you think money will flow? Bcash?