WHO OYSTER HERE?

Who /prl/ here? I'd say this is at least a 1bn market cap coin in a few weeks but that's saying too little desu.

Tron went from a similar position to 10th in like 3 weeks (11bn), this could be one of the biggest exploding cryptos, mostly because the press would benefit hugely from it.

I own a lot of prl and I'm going to tell you to gtfo. As much as I would make, I still have to call you a moron.

awesome something new

ethereum blockchain + iota tangle

low market cap

not yet listed on binance- very soon

best coin to have for sure now

I don't see why it should be 1bil, it could tho just look at fucking tron

fake binance rumor has been going around since ico, fuck off

:D

I'm gonna post here 1 month from now, I am certain that this coin will be at least 1 billion (10x).

I know it sounds retarded, but remember that by september 2017 it was estimated that CRYPTO (not bitcoin) could reach above 200bn market cap by EOY.

We reached 700bn.

PRL doesn't have an ultra famous gook hyping it and half the coin supply to price leverage with.

lol, you didnt watch telegram chat for sure, you moron

Sold out my PRL, bought at 1M Market Cap.

Literally the shittiest of shitcoins.
Hurr Durr it can replace ads on websites xd

It will be absolutely shit and won't work in practise at all. Who the fuck will voluntarily use a browser miner

wtf

so dumb ass

its new, its unkown, what hype do you want ?

>Bought at 0,09 $
>Only 100 $

you should sell your bags to me

> Bought at 0,09 $
> Only 100 $

comfy

waiting for next level of picture

I dont plan to sell until it reaches 10.000 mil usd cap.

After the new website and rebrand it'll go to 400-500mil, from there I have no idea.

when will the rebranding happen user?

It's not a miner moron.

their logo is a clitoris

Within 2 days, the logo will also be changed.

man, what the fuck, did you ever fuck ?

They said before the 12th.

Also double check current mcap calculations, CMC wasn't showing circulating supply correctly.

but you gotta question how savvy they are in the first place not to notice their logo is a clit under the clitoral hood. nothing has ever been so obvious. virginity of prl devs confirmed?

I've never seen a clitoris in person but I'm pretty sure it doesn't look like that at all.

thats honestly a plus. there is no way money skelly has even been in the presence of a female.

500 mil easy, even stupid DBC is fucking 600m now and that is a total fuck. BAT is almost 1bil and you need to download their browser and all that shit to use it, this you can use with anything.

Circulating supply is twice as much as what's listed on CMC. This worries me as most ppl just trust CMC without doing an once of other research.

Yeah, im not sure how this is under BAT, but eh, we can expect 5-10x in the near future from here.

this coin is so fucking close to a juicy pump. it has been stuck for days at 25k sats.

Went x10 on this during ATH, sitting at +780% right now, sold a small chunk around the ATH to invest in some other low caps.

LOTS of potential left, most likely will end up being at least another 4-5x from current position.

My other mid-cap big earner has been Elixir, expecting similar results with that too (thus far +500%).

I'm very pleased it's not picking up stupid hype like Tron, I was it to grow slowly, under the radar, and not get PnDed and become a joke like so many others (oh hai Tron).

who here /pearl chad/

Strap in lads.

PRL IS GOING TO BE A MONSTER!

It's time.

pumping in the memes

d-did you paint that?

ITS HAPPENING

NOW YOU FAGGOTS GET INNNNN

Starting to fly.

Lets go boys.

even google knows all you have to do is buy oyster

Why would anyone, literally anyone use PRL or BAT over an adblocker

50000 hours in paint

prl is not only a replacement for ads. but possibly an addition. one can use pearl and enable ads

>one can use pearl and enable ads
and why would I do thar

>Lets all use adblock so websites die
>Not everyone uses an adblocker and ads are fucking aids.

for funsies

I also see potential for PRL within a video game. Give up 2 FPS to make the game free, doesn't do anything if not running the game. Seems like an easy solution and the first games to do it would get mass adoption. Spend $60 on a game or have to spend money on microtransactions or both or give a miniscule amount of power during gameplay and have it be free

PRL uses tangle so really not even gonna lose that 2 fps

mining mobile phones for profit would be very good. everyone has a mobile phone. you could put it in anything

can i get uhhhhhhh....... FOUR DOLLAHS?

Stay brave pearl brothlings
Stay vigilant
We are x10 from here

Pump it bros

Long-term Oyster'r here, I'm expecting 1B market cap too, considering
1. DataDash loves it, and he also loved substratum when it was $0.10
2. Good potential
3. Team expanded which was the most needed thing for the coin
4. They changed the logo fag, stop posting that gay one

I literally got the logo from their website though

sold my deep brain bags and going all in on this now, feels good desu

waiting for my ETH to go on kucoin and buying it 12.01 rebrand will be pumped probably

It will, there are just whales trying to keep this shit down until then. It's extremely annoying.

going to take a nap, when I wake up at 6:59 it better be .00033 or else

Won't happen today maybe. But on 12th definitely.

I'm fucking strapped in boys. 20000 PRL at $1.50.

>two months from now you calculate how much you would have made if you decided to buy now
>pic related

44 PRL here
getting that Razor Scooter money bitches

PRL is not restricted to websites. You can put it in desktop/phone/TV apps

are you for real?

to do what

To mine PRL obviously

why

To make money?

to make someone else money? why
how is this different from TPB's Monero miner and why would I want this

Because it uses tangle.