Why this shit does not go up?

Why this shit does not go up?

Relax its refueling before moon mission. Just hold. Pajeets here are chasing shit coins like Tron. This is going to rocket when mainnet is released.

Also YC holds a demo day in March, tons of institutional/VC investors will pour in.

>March

Lmao no thanks I'm out

No one realizes this is one you put a shit ton of $ into and forget about, it is not to be daytraded, it has steady growth and moons here and there, and it moons hard. Coinbase is a major chance too, since Ycomb owns both REQ and coinbase. Think man

How much fucking time I need to wait for $10?

Q2 probably to be honest.

Wtf I’m pissed. I am going to sell it.

Good GTFO then. This isn't a pump n dump, its a legit company and should be held long term. Those who got in early will smirk when this explodes in anticipation of mainnet release

Smirk smugly** fixed that for you

I am so ready to see the pink wojacks in a month when REQ pumps to $4 in anticipation of the Y Combinator conference. Retards who chase these pump and dumps are going to get burned so hard.

We need them though. They are the ones that fuel our bags.

Go back to your discord PnD group faggot

all scams for impatient people

do you realize what you just posted

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR GREAT GREEN WALL (pbuh) HAS FALLEN. WOE UNTO US

Wow are you really so impatient that you can't wait for long term holds to bring you profit? Have fun with your occasional 2x's. We're looking further than that. Have some vision you fuckin 16 year old.

>Get slightly worried
>Check 7d candles
Hoping next week will bring us to a new paradigm

REQ plays an under dog, it waits and collects all the hate and spite it can, all the insults, and then it moons, it lives off FUD salt

Yes but the almighty wall og .00075 eth has fallen. Woe to me who bought more in the name of our mighty wall.

Shit getting dumped

explain yourself

Look at the red candlesticks, see how they're bigger than all the green ones

youre missing the hammers though

Should I sell req or keep holding until March?

why must we suffer while others moon?

sell low buy high

>keeps dumping
Nah I don't think so

you do realize that everything except ETH is dropping right now, yeah?

these bags keep getting heavier and heavier bros

Link isn't dropping

STINKY LINKIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!!

REQ should be an elite group only for those who bought under 20 cents. Pajeets and greedy manchildren should gtfo.

Just sell, sell req is a shitcoin it will never work. Tron announcement this week, sell req for tron.

any info on the tron announcement?

>linkie
kys

REEEEEEEEE

I bought 11k at $0.02. I can wait until Judgment Day.

MY MONNNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

>why arent we constantly mooning?!?

I traded on the stock market before getting into crypto, try waiting months for >15% returns during a good run, you deserve to cash out and miss out on these gains